Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2022, 11:37 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Have you ever wondered why Europe hired such a bunch of mercenaries? Do you really think they will fight for Ukraine? They will guard the pipe from you so that no one can get close. The current owners of Ukraine are very attentive to their interests.
a conspiracy must perpetually grow in size and scope... How fresh. Keep lunacy coming.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2022, 11:42 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
It fits the Russian wannabe be world dominators well. So?

Nazism

The ideology and practice of the Nazis, especially the policy of racist nationalism, national expansion, and state control of the economy.

Using power in a cruel way; having extreme and unreasonable views

Extreme racist or authoritarian views or behavior.

based on an ethnic division between 'us' and 'them', an extreme ethno-nationalism. It's based on nostalgia for a mythic past, typically in which members of the chosen ethnic group had an empire – and it represents the present as loss of that great empire, that natural standpoint in which members of this ethnic group dominated their environment militarily, politically, and culturally

And so on and so forth. It's a factual identifier of typical Russian views and behavior. So I'll keep on using it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYSIZmaO-DI

Yes, these Russians.. Look at them..
Yes, what is it, Ukrainians again. And they scream like that.
Screams on video.
Ukraine above all!
Death to the enemies!
Weapons in the hands of the nation!

Somewhere all these slogans were already in the early 20th century. it seems to be in Germany. Somehow I can't even believe that this is the 21st century.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netwit View Post
I don't think most people here would know a Nazi if one bit them in the ass. It's childish, distracting, and takes away from posts that would be interesting otherwise.

"You're a Nazi!"

"No, you're a Nazi!"

I understand that perfectly. On YouTube, as well as on this forum, there is also a sea of empty messages propagandizing (well, or how to say it correctly), exuding, inciting hatred.The main thing is to drown information in such spam.

Old 03-07-2022, 11:46 AM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Man, it gets tiring hearing the word "Nazi" thrown around.

Well, if the shoe fits...

Then unfortunately it's going to fly around.

This was my short description of the Ukrainian Nationalists, their very essence - the best way I could put it in few words.

"If I can sum it up with my own words (from everything I observed,) their common slogan that they constantly chant "Ukraine is above anything" describes it pretty well.

They are all united by this idea of the "great state," "great Ukrainian nation," where Russia plays detrimental role for this "great state" by default.

And in order to achieve these National goals, they have to have the military-like order, where anything and everything that hinders the effort of creating this "great state" must be smashed and physically ( and spiritually) destroyed. Be that people that ( still) speak Russian, or people that don't think bad enough about Russia.

That's the best way I can put it."

https://www.city-data.com/forum/63035037-post30.html

Old 03-07-2022, 11:51 AM

1,004 posts, read 413,994 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IYK...nnel=WillClyde

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtpO...=TheDudeAbides

Old 03-07-2022, 11:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXZg0fKdHVs

Let's go back to Ukraine. Kharkiv again. Video from 07 03 2022
I'm translating.
It's getting colder, but it's quiet now, there aren't many people on the street, he says that the prosecutor's office was smashed, but he says it's not a pity, corrupt officials. Nothing changes in the city. but they awarded the honorary title of hero city and awarded the mayor for courage. The governor was also given the highest military order. The military was forgotten. Here's the news. we continue. there is sugar and buckwheat in the store. eggs are all different. There is an assortment of products, but everything is expensive except apples.complains that there is no mineral water, but they will deliver it. There is a lot of bread. Lists products and prices in UAH.In general, the prices in this store are normal, in others it is expensive.Food delivery is expected tomorrow. The announcement says that they are waiting for saboteurs. Keep an eye on everyone .

Old 03-07-2022, 12:04 PM

769 posts, read 1,006,825 times
Don't even engage with the Russian bots.

Russia is a poor, backwards and uncivilized country whose citizens have been oppressed for centuries. Bring on the collapse of the Russian economy.

Old 03-07-2022, 12:04 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,586,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post

Yes, these Russians.. Look at them..
Yes, what is it, Ukrainians again. And they scream like that.
Screams on video.
Ukraine above all!
Death to the enemies!
Weapons in the hands of the nation!

Somewhere all these slogans were already in the early 20th century. it seems to be in Germany. Somehow I can't even believe that this is the 21st century.
Lying and distorting again, a real Russian nazi info trooper. Comrade Lenin said it all on the matter of aggressive nationalism of the large Russian imperial nations vs. defensive nationalism of small nations clinging to their dear life under onslaught of Russian imperial nazism.

It is necessary to distinguish between the nationalism of the oppressive nation and the nationalism of the oppressed nation, the nationalism of a large nation and the nationalism of a small nation.
In relation to the second nationalism, almost always in historical practice, we (the Russians), the nationals of a large nation, are to blame for an endless amount of violence, and even more than that – we imperceptibly commit an endless number of violence and insults – it is only necessary to recall my Volga memories of how non Russians are treated in our country, how a Pole is not called anything other than a "Polyachiska" (ethnic slur), how a Tatar is not ridiculed otherwise as a "prince" (old ethnic slur), a Ukrainian other than a "Khokhol" (current ethnic slur), a Georgian and other Caucasian foreigners, as a "Kavkaz man" (it's an old slur, current slur is chernozopi, black arsed).
Therefore, internationalism on the part of an oppressive or so-called "great" nation (although great only by its violence, great only in the way that the derzhimorda (menacing looking old time Russian gendarme) is great) should consist not only in respecting the formal equality of nations, but also in such inequality that would compensate on the part of the oppressing nation, the large nation, the inequality that develops in life in fact.
translated by word, explanation inserts in () are mine.

Lenin had to account for the feelings of non Russians to win the civil war, fighting a civil war under banners of Russian imperial nationalism would not have been a winner, thus such unusual sensitivity and understanding of the oppressed non Russian minorities. Lenin used a ruse of national liberation to herd them into Soviet Empire, later all the enticements were taken away and massive Russification and terror campaigns wiped out many ethnic groups for good.

? ??????? ? ??????????????? ??? ?? ?????????????

It's been more than 100 years since Lenin wrote that, nothing changed in Russian mindset, as in nothing.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-07-2022 at 12:48 PM..

Old 03-07-2022, 12:06 PM

102,193 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
I don't think most people here would know a Nazi if one bit them in the ass. It's childish, distracting, and takes away from posts that would be interesting otherwise.

"You're a Nazi!"

"No, you're a Nazi!"

What I'm wondering with all these accusations of Nazism in Ukraine is: since when were Russians so concerned about Jews? Really? Gotta make Ukraine safe for its Jewish citizens? I'm not buying it. Besides, as someone else pointed out on one of these threads, everyone who was around during WWII is either dead or very elderly now, or was only a child at the time, so this story doesn't hold water any way you look at it.

And if it's a "deNazification" campaign, why are they shooting at children? Of course, the Russian public in Russia doesn't see those scenes.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 03-07-2022 at 12:17 PM..

Old 03-07-2022, 12:10 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,420,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityLover9 View Post
Don't even engage with the Russian bots.

Russia is a poor, backwards and uncivilized country whose citizens have been oppressed for centuries. Bring on the collapse of the Russian economy.
Yes, I concur - best to ignore their whackadoo disinformation campaign. I think we've all smelled the coffee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe