Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 02:30 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Russian nazis are so funny, their wannabe craphole is going down and all they can do is to take solace in the numbers of Ukrainians killed and kilometers occupied. Just like serf peasants of the past taking pride in tsar wars while living in bondage and filth. Russian Imperial nazism 101. At least you are consistent.

Quote:
Солнце моё ясное, ну-ка ложись на бочок, / My clear sun, well, lie down on the side,
Закрывай глазки да ой не грусти ни о чём. / Close your eyes and don't be sad about anything.
Не рифмуй фразы, не плюй нотами в потолок / Don't rhyme phrases, don't spit musical notes at the ceiling,
Засыпай сразу и все у тебя будет ОК. / Fall asleep right away and everything will be OK for you.

Ты не гордись силой, бессмертный, да ты не Кощей. / Don't be proud of your strength, you can do a lot, but you are not Koshchey.
Вот придет милый, наваришь ему вкусных щей... / Instead, you better cook dinner for your darling when he comes...

https://youtu.be/oOCHRPMRco8
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 02:47 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You are very toxic.
Struck a nerve? Did you think this was an echo chamber? Toxic is cheering the attack of innocent civilians.

Here's more "fake" footage of Russians clearly targeting and bombing apartment buildings. The budget these everyday Ukrainian people have to "fake" the bombing of the buildings around them is enviable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7fO_gLfI9E

Old 03-04-2022, 02:59 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Struck a nerve? Did you think this was an echo chamber? Toxic is cheering the attack of innocent civilians.

Here's more "fake" footage of Russians clearly targeting and bombing apartment buildings. The budget these everyday Ukrainian people have to "fake" the bombing of the buildings around them is enviable.

Video is not available. This is a war, civilians die in war, unfortunately. The Russian army does not shoot at houses on purpose, but accidental strikes are possible from both sides, you will not understand who is right and who is wrong, since the weapons are approximately the same on both sides. It is much more interesting to discuss the causes of the war and its consequences, but I don't think you will.

Old 03-04-2022, 03:20 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times
Quote:
Video is not available. This is a war, civilians die in war, unfortunately. The Russian army does not shoot at houses on purpose, but accidental strikes are possible from both sides, you will not understand who is right and who is wrong, since the weapons are approximately the same on both sides. It is much more interesting to discuss the causes of the war and its consequences, but I don't think you will.
Of course the video is unavailable - to you. In Russia. The footage shows repeated bombing of the same target. This is not an accidental stray missile, but you do you - you can't even watch the video but you've already provided an explanation excusing Russia. Like fish in a barrel.

I don't particularly care what you find more interesting to discuss. I'm not here to accommodate your preferences. You discuss what you want to discuss - no one is stopping you.

In fact, I didn't even engage you - you chose to respond to my posts. You do realize you don't have to engage in discourse with each and every poster, right?

Old 03-04-2022, 03:27 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,585,426 times
Quote:
Causes of this war are clear and there is no need for discussion. Russian Imperial nazism (it is a long playing century long cause of countless wars responsible for tens of millions deaths), rabid brainwashed & humanity deficient Russian population having all the trust in der Putin and Russian imperial mythology (cult of personality is Russian like vodka). Most importantly, Kremlin reptyloid rat wants his name in history books as Vlad Restorer. Russian objectives are very clear too, partitioned Belarus II, the terms and boundaries of the vassalage are somewhat undecided yet. Everything is very simple, there is no need for gigabites of discussion, so save your sophistry and smugness for comrades Erasure and Turist, and please no Russian music/poetry, it makes me sick.

Last edited by RememberMee; 03-04-2022 at 03:52 PM..

Old 03-04-2022, 03:32 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,526,584 times
Quote:

I was thinking for a while what definition to give to spreading fake images here while shedding tears, until I saw the name of that lullaby in your video.

But I'll let posters explore what this staple character of the Russian fairy tales is all about, although now when I think about it, here in US this particular character would be better known under the broader definition of "Karen."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Yaga

Last edited by erasure; 03-04-2022 at 03:59 PM..

Old 03-04-2022, 07:04 PM

2,367 posts, read 908,280 times
Is the podstakannik standard size? I see them for sale on eBay. But the antique collectable ones often don't come with glass. The glass I prefer to buy new anyway.

Old 03-04-2022, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Is the podstakannik standard size? I see them for sale on eBay. But the antique collectable ones often don't come with glass. The glass I prefer to buy new anyway.

I think so.

But quite honestly I didn't see the kind of glass in US that I used to see back in Russia ( to use with podstakannik.)
But may be it's just me.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:12 PM

2,367 posts, read 908,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
I think so.

But quite honestly I didn't see the kind of glass in US that I used to see back in Russia ( to use with podstakannik.)
But may be it's just me.
Hi, thanks. I saw on Amazon, glass that's supposed to be for podstakannik. For the holder I think the antique ones are better quality.

Old 03-04-2022, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPibbs View Post
Hi, thanks. I saw on Amazon, glass that's supposed to be for podstakannik. For the holder I think the antique ones are better quality.

I thought that it was a thing of the past; I was not even aware that they are still producing them.

But whatever it is, I'd guess the newer versions are nothing but yet another overpriced piece of junk.

As practically anything else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe