Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-03-2022, 09:59 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
It must be so frustrating to you that you've repeated all this countless times and no one is buying it. We are all just foolish western rubes who don't understand the complexities of your truth. Quixotic. Never give up chasing your windmills, comrade.

No, it's actually not. Not frustrating at all.

Because the more I am commenting on different aspects of it, the better I see the whole picture myself, the more I put together all the pieces of it.

And no, I am not "selling" anything - selling hot cakes of propaganda is not for me, otherwise I'd be working in mass media lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2022, 10:00 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
For as long as Putin could control Ukraine through his puppets, it was ok for some time at least. Putin took as a personal offense ousting of his puppet Yanukovich in the course of a popular uprising. He was displeased with Yanukovich' "softness", Ukrainian president did not have what it takes for a real crack down on protesters, he lost his cool after the first 100 dead and he had to be extracted by Russian special ops to Russia to never matter again, because der Putin had plan B, Crimean annexation followed by jump starting a low intensity hybrid war in Donbas.

Right now Russian Federation exercises some measure of control over 10 former Soviet republics. Baltic states got away, Ukraine was on its way towards an escape hatch. Kremlin rat decided to strike before Ukraine could escape Russian vassalage completely.
For all the posturing the usual posters commit about their plant Yanukovich, they never talk about him coming back to serve as president again, which you think he'd be scrambling to do if in fact Ukrainians were so into him. Perhaps that 13 year prison sentence he earned from Ukraine in absentia may have something to do with it.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
For as long as Putin could control Ukraine through his puppets, it was ok for some time at least. Putin took as a personal offense ousting of his puppet Yanukovich in the course of a popular uprising. He was displeased with Yanukovich' "softness", Ukrainian president did not have what it takes for a real crack down on protesters, he lost his cool after the first 100 dead and he had to be extracted by Russian special ops to Russia to never matter again, because der Putin had plan B, Crimean annexation followed by jump starting a low intensity hybrid war in Donbas.

Right now Russian Federation exercises some measure of control over 10 former Soviet republics. Baltic states got away, Ukraine was on its way towards an escape hatch. The crazy Kremlin rat decided to strike before Ukraine could escape Russian vassalage completely.

He was not controlling Ukraine "through his puppets" - he was controlling Ukraine through economy's interdependence - the kind of interdependence that the West is trying to use to control Russia with sanctions now.

But I am afraid you are not even qualified to understand the discussion of this level.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:08 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,425,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
No, it's actually not. Not frustrating at all.

Because the more I am commenting on different aspects of it, the better I see the whole picture myself, the more I put together all the pieces of it.

And no, I am not "selling" anything - selling hot cakes of propaganda is not for me, otherwise I'd be working in mass media lol.
Seriously? Considering you have posted 2,700 times in this thread alone, and the frequency of your repetitional posts across several fora here in CD, it does seem like your job is evident to all who can read. If you had another job I'd imagine your boss would not be happy about how much time you've invested/squandered on this "non-work" endeavor.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Seriously? Considering you have posted 2,700 times in this thread alone, and the frequency of your repetitional posts across several fora here in CD, it does seem like your job is evident to all who can read. If you had another job I'd imagine your boss would not be happy about how much time you've invested/squandered on this "non-work" endeavor.

That's not my job, that's my hobby.

You don't want to know my job.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:25 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,019,409 times
Quote:

Erasure said she/he was a member of the democratic party (America) so it's possible the goal was to post total bs claiming to be russian/supporting russia in an attempt to show how retarded Russia is. Meanwhile you have other forumers who seem obviously "anti-russia" but post an obvious pro-russian propaganda such as "what can europe do anyway" or "eastern europe is very divided on the issue, the balkans are with russia" etc.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:42 PM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times
I do not know if these words of Phill Seymour are true , I have not found confirmation, but I think the truth is somewhere nearby.

Quote:
The European Union imposed sanctions against Russia and obliged leasing companies (mainly European ones) to return all leased aircraft from Russia — 520 planes - by March 28.
Then we quote Phill Seymour, Chairman of the Association of Leasing Companies in Europe:

1. Return 520 planes! And how to do it? The Russians said: if you refuse to lease, take it yourself! How to deliver 520 crews to Russia if the skies of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are closed? We can't take off.

2. As soon as the transfer of the boards takes place at the airports of Russia, the planes will cease to be Russian. But a non-Russian plane cannot fly in Russian space — it is also closed. We won't be able to fly out.

3. Leasing companies are the initiators of the termination of leasing. At the initial calculation of the costs of fines, everyone will immediately become bankrupt. It's easier to go bankrupt than to take the sides. It's cheaper.

4. February has passed, and Russia has to pay the lease payments of the month. Russia agrees, but cannot pay, since the banks through which payments are made are disconnected from SWIFT.

5. Even if we take these planes, what should we do with them? We don't need them, nobody needs them, and it's impossible to sell them.

6. The United States has not yet selected its Boeing. If Europe takes the Russian planes, the United States will supply Russia with its Boeing and become the world's N1 aircraft manufacturer, ruining both European leasing and Airbus.

Old 03-03-2022, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Erasure said she/he was a member of the democratic party (America) so it's possible the goal was to post total bs claiming to be russian/supporting russia in an attempt to show how retarded Russia is. Meanwhile you have other forumers who seem obviously "anti-russia" but post an obvious pro-russian propaganda such as "what can europe do anyway" or "eastern europe is very divided on the issue, the balkans are with russia" etc.

Euro, the democratic party I was talking about was the RUSSIAN one, the "Yabloko," and even there I was banned from their forum.

Because of "Ukraine."

Keep up with traffic, will you?

It has nothing to do with the democratic party in America.

Old 03-04-2022, 02:48 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times
What is happening in Ukraine through the prism of "Game Theory". How the world's elite use game theory.

VERY entertaining video. The video is on Russian, so who owns it, I recommend watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kR1e5BaNB0&t=2450s

Old 03-04-2022, 07:24 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
It is not the only forum/platform comrade Erasure works to the glory of Russian Reich.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe