Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2017, 06:00 AM

827 posts, read 630,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brigadier View Post
Hello Maxim,

I am a frenchie asking myself questions to move to Crimea to start a new life. Especially in Yalta and Alushta. How is the life and the climate over there ?

A frenchie in Crimea?
Are you a virgin who crave for easy russian *****?
What is your motivation to move there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2017, 01:43 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,163,964 times
Quote:
Hello Maxim,

I am a frenchie asking myself questions to move to Crimea to start a new life. Especially in Yalta and Alushta. How is the life and the climate over there ?
What about Afganistan or Syria?

Old 02-05-2017, 03:27 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Quote:
Hello Maxim,

Go look for yourself, there's stuff all over the internet and there's even some live 24 hour cams of the beach areas. As for the women I have known 2 of them in my life. One was Cossack and had long dark curly hair. She was utterly gorgeous. Unfortunately circumstances ensured a relationship just wasn't practical. My wife also had a friend from Evaptoria, I'll torture myself no more.

Old 02-05-2017, 03:31 PM

Russian PAK-DA next generation bomber. I guess they're going to build it. A beautiful airframe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPGY_MOtvo

Old 02-06-2017, 02:25 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,163,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Russian PAK-DA next generation bomber. I guess they're going to build it. A beautiful airframe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJPGY_MOtvo
Russian cant make modern warfare

Old 02-06-2017, 05:29 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,284,957 times
how well geared towards foreign tourists is russia ? , would locals be happy to help you out if you asked for directions , are interesting sites well flagged once you venture outside the capital ?

i would very much like to visit moscow and perhaps further afield , i find russia and its history a fascinating place

Old 02-06-2017, 06:24 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,420 times
I am glad to welcome all those present!
I'm also from Russia)) and with the permission of the author and present the theme, also will take part.

PS Accidentally I came across this topic, curious.
I offer forgiveness for the English, I write through a translator.

Old 02-06-2017, 07:53 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
how well geared towards foreign tourists is russia ? , would locals be happy to help you out if you asked for directions , are interesting sites well flagged once you venture outside the capital ?

i would very much like to visit moscow and perhaps further afield , i find russia and its history a fascinating place
Good afternoon!
Attitude to tourists horoshee.Tolko please be a translator or smartphone, it will greatly facilitate communication.
In addition, there are a lot of good applications for the smartphone which has all the facilities of a pharmacy or repairing footwear to historical museums and other tourist sites.
And of course to visit not only in Moscow, not far from Moscow, there are many interesting historical sites.
For example Zvenigorod.Chudesny ancient city, a lot of ancient monasteries and tserkvey.Byl travel there, but still impressed.
Near the town of Mozhaisk is the most godforsaken place on the planet. Neither the army nor the Germans nor the French were not able to continue to the point proyti.Tam disappeared.
If you like ancient history, I recommend the Crimea, only an hour to fly from Moskvy.No everything is history, just vsё.Skalnye, mountain towns that are almost history from the Stone Age, mountain monasteries, monuments of Imperial Russia, but just do not count!

Old 02-06-2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:

Moscow is pretty friendly towards tourists as is St Pete you shouldn't have many issues there and people are always helpful anywhere.

Provincial cities can be problematic because they don't have a lot of tourists so don't really invest in signage ECT. They are all good with visitors and all you may need for communication is a translator. Ask around for thins to see. I highly recommend a city like Smolensk. I loved it there.

Old 02-06-2017, 04:38 PM

26,773 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:

You might want to talk to this guy ( Jesse44) - he had an extensive trip over there recently, with no knowledge of Russian, and not knowing what to expect exactly (as a tourist.) And he had to deal with locals ( couch-surfing and what's not.) So he'll give you a better idea probably in this respect.

http://www.city-data.com/forum/europ...stions-81.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe