Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2020, 01:32 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
There are both fighting aged men and their families plus other civilians there. It's not hard to see that if you want to search for videos online of people there. Where civilians are not is areas the so called Syrian army occupy. Russians are good at destroying resistance through war crimes.
I'm starting to get tired of the flood of stupid things. Russia does not commit war crimes, does not kill prisoners and does not strike at civilian targets. Of course, with such a large-scale operation, unintended casualties are possible among the civilian population. Although I can’t imagine what kind of fool will remain in village / city if an army plans to storm it. Although I wonder at you. After Hiroshima, Nagasaki, chemical weapons in Vietnam, after hitting television tower in Belgrade, etc. you blame Russia for war crimes. DKM, maybe it’s enough to make silly accusations and better concentrate on trying to understand what is happening in the world?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2020, 02:03 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
Quote:
There are both fighting aged men and their families plus other civilians there. It's not hard to see that if you want to search for videos online of people there. Where civilians are not is areas the so called Syrian army occupy. Russians are good at destroying resistance through war crimes.
FFS. War is a crime [Mod cut: personal]. It's a crime against humanity. What is going on today, the 21st century, is the most debased kind of warfare. It used to be kings were with the troops out on the field. Today cowards play games with the lives of millions continents away from the conflict zones while living in luxury.

[Mod cut: personal]Any decent person can see what is going on there.

Those civilians in Idlib hostages held as human shields by the terror organizations there. Turkey can't control them, nor can anyone else. What needs to be done (as harsh as it sounds and as bad as it will be) is for Russia to bomb the hell out of the place and allow the SAA to plow the terrorists under.

Last edited by elnina; 03-02-2020 at 07:16 PM.. Reason: Personal attacks.

Old 03-02-2020, 02:11 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,015,953 times
Unbeliavable how Russia will be considered as "heroes" and "saviours" by many in the current situation seeing how the new wave of migrants to Greece and Bulgaria is their fault, yet many people including plenty in my country are starting to blame Turkey - it's something like 60% it's Erdogan's fault, 30% EU should send money and 10% "who cares"...but no one mentions how 3 years ago the opposition controlled half of Syria and was going to win while today it's some 5% or 10% after Russia's involvement, Assad couldn't do it alone if it wasn't for Russia and to some extent Iran.

edit:
https://www.mediapool.bg/pm-boyko-bo...ews304147.html

"good luck" at reviving it, for as long as Russia wants to sell Kalashnikovs to Assad the war will continue.

Last edited by euro123; 03-02-2020 at 02:19 PM..

Old 03-02-2020, 02:24 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,851,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post

"good luck" at reviving it, for as long as Russia wants to sell Kalashnikovs to Assad the war will continue.
Russia's not "selling" anything to Assad who has no money. Its all a gift of Russian oil/taxpayer money.

Old 03-02-2020, 02:27 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I'm starting to get tired of the flood of stupid things. Russia does not commit war crimes, does not kill prisoners and does not strike at civilian targets. Of course, with such a large-scale operation, unintended casualties are possible among the civilian population. Although I can’t imagine what kind of fool will remain in village / city if an army plans to storm it. Although I wonder at you. After Hiroshima, Nagasaki, chemical weapons in Vietnam, after hitting television tower in Belgrade, etc. you blame Russia for war crimes. DKM, maybe it’s enough to make silly accusations and better concentrate on trying to understand what is happening in the world?
It was the UN today who said Russia committed war crimes by targeting civlians. its not my own "silly accusations". Here is what the UN report said, talking about attacks on refugee camps and a market: "In both incidents, the Russian Air Force did not direct the attacks at a specific military objective, amounting to the war crime of launching indiscriminate attacks in civilian areas." Your quarrel is with the UN, who can't do anything about it since the war criminal posses a veto. Targetting civilians to punish them for rebelling against their warlord is a crime against humanity.

Old 03-02-2020, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
The war will continue while NATO members will defend terrorists.

Old 03-02-2020, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Russia's not "selling" anything to Assad who has no money. Its all a gift of Russian oil/taxpayer money.
Yes, someone must stabilize the region after the invasion of NATO and terrorists.

Old 03-02-2020, 02:36 PM

Quote:
It was the UN today who said Russia committed war crimes by targeting civlians. its not my own "silly accusations". Here is what the UN report said, talking about attacks on refugee camps and a market: "In both incidents, the Russian Air Force did not direct the attacks at a specific military objective, amounting to the war crime of launching indiscriminate attacks in civilian areas." Your quarrel is with the UN, who can't do anything about it since the war criminal posses a veto.
Link please. I want to look at this report of the UN and its authors.

Quote:
Targetting civilians to punish them for rebelling against their warlord is a crime against humanity.
The region has long been ruled by the remains of ISIS and other rabble. Wake up.

Old 03-02-2020, 04:54 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,434,021 times
I'll just leave this here.

https://tass.com/politics/1125773

Old 03-02-2020, 05:31 PM
DKM

Quote:
Link please. I want to look at this report of the UN and its authors.
https://www.ohchr.org/EN/HRBodies/HR...25638&LangID=E

Quote:
The region has long been ruled by the remains of ISIS and other rabble. Wake up.
Idlib was never controlled by ISIS. Never. They in fact attacked the place trying to gain control over it and failed. Even if it was, you don't get to bomb civilians to terrorize them into stop resisting some criminal warlord.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe