Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2022, 12:10 PM

383 posts, read 343,405 times

Advertisements

Все пиздец, facebook has just been blocked in russia. Next one is Youtube. Hello North Korea
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2022, 12:14 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,187,014 times
Maybe they should block City-Data, too

Old 03-04-2022, 12:42 PM

383 posts, read 343,405 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYyE...1%8B%D0%B9LIVE

Here is a truth! i don`t know if there are subtiles.

Old 03-04-2022, 12:57 PM

9,364 posts, read 14,309,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsik View Post
Все пиздец, facebook has just been blocked in russia. Next one is Youtube. Hello North Korea
You do realize, don’t you, that western potentates have already blocked Russian media in the west.

It doesn’t matter: it’s all available through Chinese media with subtitles in English, Russian, and even a bit of a Spanish.

Will the west block Chinese media too?

Will these three groups of humans officially form and recognize three separate blocs and declare an end to this thirty-year experiment with globalization?

Who would lament?

Just askin’.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:39 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,210 times
For fans of sanctions and Russian money, there are two small texts.

I hope everyone understands that the Russian army has repeatedly financially recouped its rearmament, maintenance, increased salaries, pensions, insurance and gifts to wives, children and lovers with a victorious operation in Syria?

The cumulative economic effect of decommunization, demilitarization, denazification (democratization and de-oligarchization) is not only now constantly loading the export lines of our military-industrial complex, but the profits from this are orders of magnitude higher than the costs of repairing and modernizing the former Ukrainian SSR

Control over the market of food, ferromanganese, uranium, industrial gases, seeds - wherever the Ukrainian oligarchy has successfully dumped on the market for 30 years - is a stunning image of the destruction of the global balance of real economies.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:40 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYyE...1%8B%D0%B9LIVE

After that fake with "crying Russian soldier" that Don'th8me presented me with, I became more aware how many propaganda fakes are flying out there, not to mention that I see the Western propaganda charging at full swing.

Now I personally don't use/post on Facebook for long time already, I got away from that cesspool, after I've been attacked by Ukrainian Nationalists ( they went after me, after I expressed support for Donbass. Facebook threw the the moderation keys to Ukrainian nationalists on Russian-speaking sites, so no, thank you very much, I personally don't deal with this trash can any longer.

Oh, another thing - yes I've heard that they were talking about the massive anti-Russian propaganda campaign unleashed by the West and they mentioned Facebook and the names of two people who were specifically responsible for that, and they were warning Russians to not to spread fake propaganda through the Social media.

For the first time I felt myself dumb. Like seriously dumb.

That is I realized all of a sudden that everything I am saying on this forum, everything I am explaining here ( or I feel that I should explain at least) is not the result of some public "misunderstanding" or the "lack of information," but a result of paid campaign organized by professionals.

And here I am, going against this machine, this production line, typing my heart away on my junky key board, where I am too busy to replace the stickers at least.
But whatever.

Stranger things happened, so I'll keep on saying what I know on the basis of what I've observed for the last seven years and what I hear/see now.

And for what it's worth - here is yet another segment from the Russian news, where they discuss yet another popular fake, produced by the pro-Ukrainian propaganda. They show it on the Facebook here - the image of some girl, supposedly heading for Ukrainian front with a rifle in her purse.

Then they find this girl, who lives somewhere in Siberian boonies ( not Ukraine,) and she explains why she posted her pic on FB couple of years ago and what was really behind it ( yes it was a toy gun.)

Since I don't follow FB, I haven't seen the picture, ( have you?) but here is the video on it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XF01geRbVE&t=26s

So precisely as I've mentioned in my other post -

"but while you are talking about "KGB spy friend of corrupt oligarchs ( all true BTW,) you forget to mention that "defiant comedian" is a convenient coverup for the very unsavory Nationalist state with very unsavory Nationalist thugs that run it. ( I don't even mention the oligarchy of Ukraine that they serve, or corrupt politicians. Even they are the lesser evil under the circumstances if you ask me.)

So... strange times we live in indeed.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:40 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,233,407 times
Quote:
pepsik, are you seriously? A battalion is 500 people. And there is no video? And only 1 survived? Here is a video of Ukrainian prisoners, at least they are not forced to say these nonsense:

https://youtu.be/Tpjn61H4S6o

Old 03-04-2022, 01:41 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
You do realize, don’t you, that western potentates have already blocked Russian media in the west.

It doesn’t matter: it’s all available through Chinese media with subtitles in English, Russian, and even a bit of a Spanish.

Will the west block Chinese media too?

Will these three groups of humans officially form and recognize three separate blocs and declare an end to this thirty-year experiment with globalization?

Who would lament?

Just askin’.
what a bs. Putin lovers in the West have full access to the Russian propaganda filth in Russia. Youtube is full of clips by russian nazi (sympathizers) as well as state propaganda channels. Sattelite TV, cable, internet tv. Russian emigrants tuning to Russian TV in USA are just a tad less rabid supporters of Russian Fuhrer, Empire he wants to re-build and all the wars. They are genuinely crazed up. Personally I will no longer tolerate nazi bs they spew.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:43 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,210 times
The second text.
A few words about agricultural fertilizers

Mishustin's gentle recommendation to our producers to stop exporting fertilizers is, in fact, only part of a very heavy strike combination to bring our opponents into a state of "very painful".

We look at the map.

Leaving the market of Russian nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers is just a flower: after all, the former USSR is also a powerful exporter of fertilizers, which has always dumped and spoiled the high market.

I translate it into human: Ukrainian oligarchs, corruptly withdrawing foreign exchange earnings, were turning the people of Nenka on the spindle. Since the task was "foreign currency at any price", it is natural that crowds of American traders and smaller crooks grazed on the Ukrainian export of fertilizers.

But there is a Russian fleet on the raids of Mariupol, Nikolaev and Odessa. The shipment of everything has been stopped. Plus, in Odessa, local feral degenerates drowned a merchant standing on the raid.

This is oops.

Stopping Russian exports and Ukrainian dumping is a double blow to the fertilizer market, stock exchanges, insurance companies, logisticians, shipowners and other traders.

But Russia has another painful trick in its stash: if Alexander Rygorych takes offense and stops the export of potash fertilizers for at least a month, then the food market will be dealt such a triple penetration through futures, from which they will be beaten until the summer.

World food prices will now rise so that the Union State can double its Navy for the proceeds from the sale of food.

And this is one solution.

I think that Mikhail Vladimirovich Mishustin enjoyed inflicting such a blow to our opponents with one stroke of the pen.

Old 03-04-2022, 01:46 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
pepsik, are you seriously? A battalion is 500 people. And there is no video? And only 1 survived? Here is a video of Ukrainian prisoners, at least they are not forced to say these nonsense:

https://youtu.be/Tpjn61H4S6o

I was going to look into this "here is the truth!" claim next, since I don't take anything for granted after the first three fakes ( OK, the one from the "Independent" was rather the result of lack of profound knowledge of *conversational Russian.*)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe