Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-21-2015, 12:52 PM

23 posts, read 51,386 times

Advertisements

Still brunet norvegian have central or Northern European face features.
Except that of the mum and daughter foto; they could be as well as my ethnicity easily.

So no; don t try to paint you like Southern Europeans.. Even brunet Norwegians look norther europeans, and and adapted to less solar irradiance than us

Old 02-21-2015, 01:02 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,192,804 times
Are there really places in Scandinavia with 99% blondes? No.

This thread should be now be closed but I guess too many non-Nordic users have a blonde fetish or something. That might explain the 44 pages of more or less gibberish.

Old 02-21-2015, 01:06 PM

23 posts, read 51,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmptrwlt View Post
Are there really places in Scandinavia with 99% blondes? No.

This thread should be now be closed but I guess too many non-Nordic users have a blonde fetish or something. That might explain the 44 pages of more or less gibberish.
I agree. I see even here daily in italy; apart from those Italian who like light features; all the immigrants try to hit on the lightest Italian.. Our commonest type.. Brunet isn t even consider by them.
This is very annoying. Italians (at least in Italy) aren t that suffocating.

Old 02-21-2015, 01:13 PM

363 posts, read 480,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
I think those two blondes sitting at the table are attractive. Well if to you, Norwegians are not "so blonde", guess what, most countries on the face of this planet have a lower ratio of natural blondes than Norway. In other words, Norway is still quite blonde. Many Europeans and white people especially of Northwest, Western European descent have their blonde genes which could be traced to Norwegian Vikings who raided and settled those parts of Europe more than a thousand years ago. Every time, I see Norwegians, I see their similarity in physical features to people of Iceland, Faroes Isles, British Isles, the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, even northern France. When I say Norway is a blonde country, it's relative to the frequency of blondeness in comparison to other countries. I am not saying that all Norwegians are blonde, but they are more blonde than most.

Not so blond, right? Let see:
And BTW the picture you posted, the girl number two from the left, she is pretty fit if you ask me

http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/186...ctive/978x.jpg

https://vakkertmareritt.files.wordpr...8772-60086.jpg

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-21-2015 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: Copyright

Old 02-21-2015, 01:40 PM

90 posts, read 111,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Get it right! The vast majority of redheads have a paler skin than average. This in turn also affects the frequency of lighter skin types in populations which have a higher frequency of red hair genes. This is why at the edge of northwestern Europe, in the British Isles populations we get the highest frequency of light skin types. The ratio of Irish/Scottish/Welsh people who don't tan or tan with difficulty is much higher than that of Scandinavians and other Europeans. The ScottishDNA Project also explains it pretty well and links it to the gloomy weather of the North Atlantic region of Europe, where an even lighter skin was an advantage in order to absorb Vitamin D. This in turn contributed to an increase for redheads, because they are for the most part pale-skinned. The Harvard Medical School in Boston has already in a study published in 2013 that the gene responsible for red hair leaves a person up tp 100 times more susceptible to the worst forms of skin cancer. That should any intelligent person, that as rule, redheads are fair-skinned not the other way round. It is not always easy for redheads as myself enjoying the summer, we are always warned to be more careful than others about UV exposure. Now you may come with your jokes, but facts are facts.

Aine O'Gorman (Ireland)
thats what i see you type to many people who dont agree with you. you like to say mean stuff to people about there intelligence. what college did you go do to. many girls like to put fake tans like that bergen women and that blonde girl you posted i would know my sister does becuase she is type 2 like my whole family. i said most Scandinavians blondes are type 2 and 3 and then you say the irish are type 1. 15-20% of ireland is type 1 and you try to make people believe that were all type 1 and that were all gingers and you post pics of gingers which is 10% of ireland not more than that. 40-45% of the irish can tan 55-60% dont that simple. you are a ginger so you look celtic so you want to show people that your look is the palest and since your look coincides with 10% of irish and welsh and 13% of Scotland you want people to think that the people you look like are pasty gingers when actually gingers are 10% of celtic countries and 40% are carriers not 75%.

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-21-2015 at 02:47 PM.. Reason: Rude

Old 02-21-2015, 01:44 PM

90 posts, read 111,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjua View Post
And BTW the picture you posted, the girl number two from the left, she is pretty fit if you ask me

from what i see bergen people look kind of irish. ( i have two irish parents and i have a house near belfast.)

Old 02-22-2015, 07:09 AM

363 posts, read 480,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveledtheworld View Post
from what i see bergen people look kind of irish. ( i have two irish parents and i have a house near belfast.)
Maybe too much irish LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fThS8RHraQ

Old 02-22-2015, 07:31 AM

4,680 posts, read 13,437,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveledtheworld View Post
thats what i see you type to many people who dont agree with you. you like to say mean stuff to people about there intelligence. what college did you go do to. many girls like to put fake tans like that bergen women and that blonde girl you posted i would know my sister does becuase she is type 2 like my whole family. i said most Scandinavians blondes are type 2 and 3 and then you say the irish are type 1. 15-20% of ireland is type 1 and you try to make people believe that were all type 1 and that were all gingers and you post pics of gingers which is 10% of ireland not more than that. 40-45% of the irish can tan 55-60% dont that simple. you are a ginger so you look celtic so you want to show people that your look is the palest and since your look coincides with 10% of irish and welsh and 13% of Scotland you want people to think that the people you look like are pasty gingers when actually gingers are 10% of celtic countries and 40% are carriers not 75%.
Type I is not only limited to redheads, there are blondes and brunettes who are type I. In the Irish republic, 26% are type I, which is more than twice the average for Northern Europe! There is no place where I said that all Irish are type I. Thus that would make you a liar. A good number of Scandinavians and other Northern Europeans are in the type II and III category that's true I don't deny that, while most Irish are in the type I and II. According to proper medical studies and the Irish Ministry of Health, 76% of the Irish people have the "Celtic" skin meaning their skin type either doesn't tan or tans with difficulty and they freckle and burn easily, that's slightly more than 3/4 of the population! I already have posted an official study on this thread. Your perception of so many Irish to tan is an illusion, most don't. Yes, I post pictures of redheads to emphasize my point, that isn't to mean that all Ireland to be redhead! It is impossible for an entire population to be redheaded, due to the fact red hair is a genetically recessive trait. The red hair gene will mask itself under blonde or dark hair, this is why we have a larger ratio of people who are carriers of the red hair genes than those who have red hair. The British Islanders have the highest ratio of people with red hair genes per capita in the world! Less than 0.5% of the world population has natural red hair, which makes it the rarest hair color on the face of the earth. The frequency for Europe is 1.3%, while in Ireland and Wales it's 10% and in Scotland 13%, we see a much larger difference. I have never quoted anywhere in the various statements I wrote that all Irish are gingers (Lie number 2). The general picture is that the majority of the Irish adults have brown hair of various shades, with blue eyes as the most common eye color and generally of a very fair-skinned tone (I/II). Obviously there are more blondes than redheads, but it less frequent than among the Norwegians, Swedish or Danish people. The Melanocortin 1 Receptor Variant (MC1R) is found in at least 75% of the Irish population! the Irish are also particularly noted for sensitivity to Ultraviolet radiation. This according to a study done already in 1998. Similar results has also been found in the population which is most similar to the Irish, the British. I have the scientific evidence, this is why I insist.

Old 02-22-2015, 02:34 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,437,496 times
No place in Europe may be 100% blonde or redhead or brunet!! In every ethnic European population, we have a blend of all these hair colors. The differences are found in the proportions/frequencies, where we find that Northern European populations harbour a higher frequency of blondes/redheads on average than Southern European one. Nevertheless, no populations in Southern Europe is 100% brunet either, just that the level of blondness and rufosity is lower, in many instances considerably lower than in Northern Europe.

For example we can see really how frequent, blond/light hair is northern regions of the Netherlands for example.

Ethnic Dutch.

How frequent dark hair is in Italy.

Ethnic Italians.

Ethnic Greek

Last edited by saxonwold; 02-22-2015 at 03:34 PM..

Old 02-22-2015, 02:55 PM

1,660 posts, read 2,535,663 times
Holy cow Europeans are nuts with the hair and eye color and skin color debates!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.