Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-20-2014, 12:58 PM

7,776 posts, read 12,438,426 times

Advertisements

Can't imagine my husband of long ago ever wearing panties.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2014, 03:30 PM

1 posts, read 4,270 times
I am a man who wears panties. I bought some while recovering from groin surgery four years ago. The scar area is still sensitive, and the fabric, fit and style of men's women's underwear is more comfortable. It has to do with friction, wrinkles, seams. It took some searching and friendly sales people to find the best brands, styles, fabrics, and sizes that fit the best. I have enough self confidence in my masculinity and no one except my wife knows what I wear under my clothes. I only where white briefs, no laces, etc., some nylon, some cotton, some microfiber.

Panties are great for travel. They are comfortable when flying or travel by car. I can pack a lot of them, and my wife and I can do our laundry together. I always carry a spare pair. I refer to them as "underwear."

I believe the industry is missing a lot of sales by not designing and marketing a new kind of men's underwear styles and material.

I am not going back.

Old 05-27-2014, 05:11 PM

5,899 posts, read 5,792,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo980 View Post
And I'm not sure how to say this tactfully, but where does your "stuff" go in those?
Would this really matter if one has small "stuff", though?

Old 05-27-2014, 05:56 PM

4,475 posts, read 6,683,095 times
Women have nothing yet i see them wearing boxers and tightie whities

Old 04-06-2015, 11:08 PM

1 posts, read 3,715 times
Don't sweat the small stuff: ugliness, fabric, color. Here's the bottom line. Yes, it's always money. Having spent many years in the business, this is the dirty little secret. Guys, ever compare prices?? Panties vs guys briefs? You should. Women buy panties at a rate of nearly a hundred to one of what men buy briefs and boxers. Which means manufacturers must make up the shortfall of quantity with cold cash. Since panties are produced in much great volumes, the prices are always much lower. Here's something else: some brands use nearly identical patterns for women and men. That's right guys, lots of us wear briefs that mirror our wives and girlfriends because they actually are our wives and girlfriends. Why spend three or four times the price guys? You got it, go out and save some cash and buy some panties.

Old 04-07-2015, 09:32 PM

898 posts, read 1,218,352 times
panties have no extra space for a man's private parts. they would be too uncomfortable. i don't wear undergarments because they are annoying and serve no purpose as i always wash down there after doing number 1. i did wear underwear as a foolish kid in his early 20s though. that stopped quickly once i realized it served no purpose other than doing more laundry and spending more money on buying something i don't need. underwear reminds me of a handkerchief. completely unnecessary (for men). for women of course they need it because of possible infection.

Old 06-02-2015, 01:39 PM

1 posts, read 3,563 times
I wear these Vanity fair nylon panties style 13001 and I think they are wonderful. I have been wear VY nylon full cut panties for over 60 years and love them.

Old 06-03-2015, 02:12 PM

14,164 posts, read 27,220,012 times
The texture/stlye of "panty fabric" just grosses me out. Wear whatever you want... has no impact on my life. But panties (even the word) and bras just disgust me. I would never want to touch them!

Old 06-03-2015, 02:21 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,914,733 times
"A lot"?

No.

Old 06-04-2015, 11:54 PM

1,413 posts, read 1,514,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse69 View Post

I only wear panties & bras when I crossdress. Otherwise it's heavy duty guy's underwear for me because I don't want to get my panties dirty! And I don't want to get caught at work wearing panties!
And you would be caught at work, why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty