Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 09:34 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,197,026 times

Advertisements

Not even close

Old 08-19-2012, 09:39 AM

3,052 posts, read 4,304,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
If you want something ignored, you don't paint a bullseye on it.
In general, I agree, that's why at job #2, I wear sweaters like the the one in the OP, which is not suggestive at all.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:39 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,064,746 times
Quote:
If one has very large breasts and one wears very tight, form-fitting sweaters, people who enjoy looking at large breasts are going to assume that the choice of garments was intended to encourage their attention.

I know. I have large breasts.

If I feel like wearing tight sweaters or showing cleavage? I do.

If someone notices or comments, or hits on me? I'm not surprised.

Nor should you be. You bought enormous breasts. Maybe you see this as something just for you. That's your right. It's your body.

But, people aren't blind. If you want something ignored, you don't paint a bullseye on it.

That's right up there with people who buy very expensive cars, homes, clothes, etc then get mad when they think someone may be interested in them for their money. Well, duh.
Well said and the point I was trying to make as well.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:42 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,064,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbabeechick View Post
In general, I agree, that's why at job #2, I wear sweaters like the the one in the OP, which is not suggestive at all.
Unfortunately, stuffing large boobs into a clingy, form-fitting sweater IS suggestive. I know this is all new to you since you've just had your surgery a short time ago, but I've dealt with this my entire post-pubescent life.

Serious question, when you researched your surgery, did you also research the perceptions your new breasts would create?

Old 08-19-2012, 09:42 AM

Point again purposely missed.

This is a tight sweater. The pic posted in the OP was not. The photo was there for a reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post
I know this is all new to you since you've just had your surgery a short time ago, but I've dealt with this my entire post-pubescent life.
I've always had large breasts so I know how to dress them. More than half of my photos are pre-op and the rest are post-op.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:44 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,241,994 times
Quote:
Buy a larger size.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Buy a larger size.
A looser (ill fit) in the same top would tend to show cleavage when the properly fitted one does not.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Point again purposely missed.

This is a tight sweater. The pic posted in the OP was not. The photo was there for a reason.

I've always had large breasts so I know how to dress them. Half of my photos are pre-op and half are post-op.
You just illustrated my point. The woman in the OP could be wearing that sweater one size smaller and it wouldn't suggest much. She's not got an enormous rack.

This woman needs a much larger version. About 2-3 sizes, by my estimation, if she plans not to have many eyes glued to her chest.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:48 AM

Quote:
A looser (ill fit) in the same top would tend to show cleavage when the properly fitted one does not.
Choose a different style. Have it altered. Etc.

It's hard as hell to find decent tops when you have anything above a C cup. Especially when you're thin.

I speak from experience.

Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 AM

4,253 posts, read 9,449,963 times
Quote:
Which goes back to my point saying why say someone's outfit is suggestive when you really mean someone's body is suggestive?
But if the body is suggestive, whatever you cover it with, your body will be still perking up suggestively from under there => you'll get comments about your clothes, when they really mean your body.

(I'm getting a whiff of a vanity thread.

Edited: your pics are always your face and your boobies. It's not about sweaters, really, it's about another opportunity to talk about pretty me).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty