Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 12:06 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,736 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadd1014 View Post
I thought she was a 6/10 then I saw this Chica Soul: Magui Bravi | SoulBuster

It bumped her up to an 8
Okay, now I re-rate her an 8 (or 7.75) as well from a 6 (more like a 5.9). Why didnt the OP just post these pics? He found the ugliest pics of that gal as possible. If we could have just seen her body (i.e, booty) it would have been easier to rate her. Because of that bootay, she gets an 8.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2012, 06:12 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
it's tough to judge beauty on a one dimensional picture....

i think this woman is attractive... it's ironic most guys say they want a 10 for a wife, but cant handle the thought of every other guy in the world wanting her too.. an insecure guy- no matter what he looks like,,,wont last long with a very pretty lady.

and a pretty face...dont mean a pretty heart...i learned that..right from the start.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:10 AM

2,279 posts, read 3,078,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
This is my favorite post of the thread.

However, a person I'd "HIT" isnt necessarily the same as someone I find to be "pretty". Sarah Jessica Parker is not pretty at all but I'd still "hit it". A gal can have an ugly mug of a face and I'd still "hit it" providing that she has a nice body (i.e., she's not fat).
No SJP for me. I don't find horses attractive in that way.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:13 PM

106 posts, read 69,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLL View Post
Theres a new celebrity in crappy argentian television now, and i ve heard completely opposite opinions about her in the media: some say she is extremely ugly, huge nose, uneven teeth, short, etc, and some say she is beautiful "exotic" and a face with a personality (?).

Im curious because usually arg "celebrities" arent like this, more like a universal, more standard beauty. Granted, this girl is not a model, she is very short (less than 5 feet for sure), and she became famous for being a dancer and participating in dancing contests on tv.
I wonder what you people think, unbiased about her "fame", cause its been said she is very ugly as well as beautiful. Half and half. And she clearly is no standard beauty. And clearly has a huge nose and weird teeth and is very short. However, i cant find her completely ugly, she kinda have an interesting face. But i wouldnt call her pretty either,. Actually she seems to be more ugly than pretty, with no make up more so.

oh well,
what do u think?

http://coo3.tuvotacion.com:81/imagen...fan-141200.jpg

http://www.eldiario24.com/uploads/ed...agui_bravi.jpg

http://www.elcivico.com/fotografias/...tada-72360.jpg

http://losdeltablon.net/wp-content/u...vi-170x150.jpg

http://tn.cdncmd.com/sites/default/f...6/30/magui.jpg

(last pic she looks extremely ugly with her nose up front, but in others she looks kinda pretty, like pic 2).
That'll work, sign me up please...mmmm

Old 01-02-2013, 01:15 AM

632 posts, read 1,030,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
it's tough to judge beauty on a one dimensional picture....

i think this woman is attractive... it's ironic most guys say they want a 10 for a wife, but cant handle the thought of every other guy in the world wanting her too.. an insecure guy- no matter what he looks like,,,wont last long with a very pretty lady.
You trying to say that "most guys" are "insecure"?

Old 01-02-2013, 08:18 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Not conventionally beautiful, not photogenic.....but I find her to be very attractive.

Old 01-05-2013, 06:14 PM

Location: where people are either too stupid to leave or too stuck to move
3,982 posts, read 6,688,188 times
pretty to me

Old 01-05-2013, 06:29 PM

5,234 posts, read 7,986,894 times
I don't like any of them. The OP thought number 2 was the best of the lot, but looking closely she kinda reminds me of one of those female impersonators.

Certainly there is no correlation between outside beauty and inside beauty. If the woman is ugly inside she is ugly.

Old 01-05-2013, 10:05 PM

868 posts, read 1,122,117 times
She's gorgeous, 9/10.

Argentina seems to have a lot of very beautiful women, so perhaps the bar is so high that she would be considered unattractive?

Old 01-06-2013, 12:52 AM

24,122 posts, read 32,475,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
She is "average" looking. Very pretty but not gorgeous.
But thats how I feel about most famous people in Hollywood.

My thought exactly.

Lately this look in woman has become very popular in Caucasian women and I think it's the favored look at least in pop culture. Dark hair, olive skin, larger noses and full lips.

There is nothing wrong with looking like this, but it is not the only type of beauty out there.

Many young actresses are dying their hair dark. It seems as though everyone wants to be a Kardasian.

My niece who is 26, died her hair very dark brown ( it looks black to me) She complains that her but isn't big enough and she has distorted her pretty lips with some filler.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty