Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 05:31 PM

286 posts, read 417,947 times

Advertisements

OP, do people really say those things to you? How horrible!

I haven't read through the replies but I just wanted to give my own opinion. I think you need to smile! You look so depressed and sad in that picture.

Don't listen to what other mean-spirited people say. They just take great joy in demeaning others.

Just smile.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:01 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,595,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fusion2 View Post
Hi Natalie,

I think some people are mean spirited and in many cases they have their own deep seeded issues.
Deep seated is the expression. Deep seeded has a vaguely lewd ring to it.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:00 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
Natalie,instead of spending money on PS,have you thought about changung location?
I see you are in superficial California. Maybe try somewhere there is a shortage of women,like Maine or the Dakotas?

Old 03-18-2013, 09:20 PM

3,493 posts, read 4,674,263 times
i don't like the "don't give a crap" advice...

you have a "look" that some girls have. i call them "mousy girls"...because if minnie mouse were a person, i'd think she'd look something like that. i know that sounds messed up...but minnie mouse was hottish. so, it's a compliment (or at least i mean it as one...)

Old 03-18-2013, 10:40 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Plastic surgery? Moving away from home? Really?

The girl just needs a make over. She should really play up her eyes, they are her best feature and will take attention away from her prominant jaw. She has great eyebrows too. Add some highlights and fullness to her hair. That's it.

Those simple things will make a big difference....she will look better on the outside and then she will start to feel better on the inside....her confidence will go up.

I know I sure as hell feel better about myself and more confident when I have my makeup and hair done than when I don't.....and I think most women feel the same way. Even the most beautiful women in the world wear makeup and do their hair to improve their appearance.

Natalie, you are no different than the rest of us. We accentuate our good features and play down our bad ones. We do it with makeup, with our hair and with our clothes.

Just because some other girl can pull off a certain look.....that doesn't mean you can. That is reality for all of us. There have been hair styles and clothes that I would have loved to wear.....but I didn't.....because they would not have made ME look good. You have to learn to pick and choose what will make YOU look good.

As others have advised......start watching some makeup tutorials on you tube....start experimenting until you find what makes YOU look good, concentrate on your eyes.....I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

And as far as the rude comments.....we have all had to deal with them at some point in our lives.....you learn to ignore them.....people who say things like that are losers and you don't want them in your life anyway.

One more thing, quit being so down on yourself, once you start thinking better of yourself, other people will too.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:38 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,890,228 times
lol thanks - I always SCREW that one up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanAdventurer View Post
Deep seated is the expression. Deep seeded has a vaguely lewd ring to it.

Old 03-20-2013, 05:41 PM

15,102 posts, read 15,890,228 times
Nothin wrong with a lil nip n tuck i'm not saying to go Joan Rivers here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Plastic surgery?

Old 03-21-2013, 09:41 PM

620 posts, read 1,300,867 times
I was looking at your video channel. Your jaw looks softer in the My Little Pony video, and I think it is because your hair is pulled back from your face. You remind me of that MTV VJ Kennedy. Have you thought about cutting your hair into a shorter bob? Maybe something like this?

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/imag...-Selma-400.jpg

Old 03-21-2013, 10:32 PM

1,224 posts, read 3,375,359 times
You remind me of Carrie anne moss (Trinity from the Matrix). I think she is pretty, not plastic pretty but real pretty if that makes sense. Seriously you are pretty, you do not look like a man at all.

Old 03-22-2013, 12:54 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,081,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
okkkkk.....

You've fooled a lot of good hearted people here))))
I couldn't view the link, what made you think that the OP is fooling people? She said she was born female so I'm gonna take her at her word. If she's lying that's her problem.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty