Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-14-2014, 06:26 AM

484 posts, read 761,602 times

Advertisements

Women called "nasty" because of a physical attribute. Women aren't "parts" ya know? wtf.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2014, 07:19 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werone View Post
Body shame is bizarre.... If you are overeating and you feel shame and someone calls you out on putting on some pounds is that body shaming? To me they want you to watch what you eat and be healthier.
From what I've seen this is seldom true. Body shaming, more specifically fat shaming, is usually done out of a sense of moral superiority and executed with the intent to humiliate and belittle. The desired end state is not the object becoming motivated to change, rather it is the beligerent's own sense of pleasure he or she derives from treating someone else badly.

I think it is entirely possible to be hard on someone but be compassionate at the same time. I've found shaming to be entirely ineffective. Self acceptance works, though. Because when someone learns to value hisself or herself he/she are much more likely to see the value in striving to be healthier.

Old 03-14-2014, 09:01 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,273,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Govie View Post
Ummm, no. Not even close. Not in the same ball park. Comparing her to Kate Upton is like comparing a 1995 Taurus to a 2014 Bugatti.

Straight up Serena's a-- looks ****ing ugly to me, and FAR too damn big.

And I'm sorry to say but every dude I've ever talked to about her thinks she's nasty, or they simply don't think about her at all.
Hmm, your entitled to your opinion. I don't find Serena attractive either. Never have got the fascination. But understood objectively how others might consider certain parts of her attractive. Same with Kate upton. With make up she has a pretty face and she's busty, but her lower body is not what I myself consider to be any better than Serena's. she has no butt and at times in photos her stomach looks comparable to the photo you posted of Serena's disgusting butt. There's a reason some people have called Kate skinny fat or chubby. And serena does have more butt than kate. kate has a flatter behind.

That being said I can acknowledge objectively that she does have an attractive face. And i know that amongst white guys she is what you all call "hot". most of the men i associate it with either have no clue who she is or dont think she is attractive or has a good body.

An a$$ man probably wouldn't find her body as desirable as a woman like j lo, vida guerra, coco, or Kim k.

Oh and as a bf I definitely understand... You prefer white women and you don't like women with bigger butts or thicker booties or what are often referred to as black features.

Serena is not my idea of attractiveness-sure, I don't really like her body that much either, BUT there are plenty of men that disagree, even white men. In fact Serena tends to date white men, google her previous partners... :-)

Old 03-14-2014, 10:07 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Hmm, your entitled to your opinion. I don't find Serena attractive either. Never have got the fascination. But understood objectively how others might consider certain parts of her attractive. Same with Kate upton. With make up she has a pretty face and she's busty, but her lower body is not what I myself consider to be any better than Serena's. she has no butt and at times in photos her stomach looks comparable to the photo you posted of Serena's disgusting butt. There's a reason some people have called Kate skinny fat or chubby. And serena does have more butt than kate. kate has a flatter behind.

That being said I can acknowledge objectively that she does have an attractive face. And i know that amongst white guys she is what you all call "hot". most of the men i associate it with either have no clue who she is or dont think she is attractive or has a good body.

An a$$ man probably wouldn't find her body as desirable as a woman like j lo, vida guerra, coco, or Kim k.

Oh and as a bf I definitely understand... You prefer white women and you don't like women with bigger butts or thicker booties or what are often referred to as black features.

Serena is not my idea of attractiveness-sure, I don't really like her body that much either, BUT there are plenty of men that disagree, even white men. In fact Serena tends to date white men, google her previous partners.
Serena (and Venus) date white men because, like so so many bf, she can't find a bm that wants her or finds her attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6uVLfKRoo

Neither of them is taken - they're still on the market. Why? Because they're ugly as f--- and they're manly. Hank Kuene was going with Venus (even uglier than Serena, if that's possible) because he wanted part of her bank account, or because of other issues we aren't hearing about. I also don't get where you are hearing there is a "fascination" with her. Don't get it twisted.

And did you not see the photo I posted above of KU? You think she doesn't have a "hump" on her backside? I find that hilarious. I know what a flat @ssed girl looks like and it ain't that.

Old 03-14-2014, 10:12 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,411,086 times
this thread should probably have more pics

but i guess any pics posted here would need bottoms?

Old 03-14-2014, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Serena (and Venus) date white men because, like so so many bf, she can't find a bm that wants her or finds her attractive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL6uVLfKRoo

Neither of them is taken - they're still on the market. Why? Because they're ugly as f--- and they're manly. Hank Kuene was going with Venus (even uglier than Serena, if that's possible) because he wanted part of her bank account, or because of other issues we aren't hearing about. I also don't get where you are hearing there is a "fascination" with her. Don't get it twisted.

And did you not see the photo I posted above of KU? You think she doesn't have a "hump" on her backside? I find that hilarious. I know what a flat @ssed girl looks like and it ain't that.
Yeah I saw the photo and saw how photo shopped it was, in contrast to the photo you posted of Serena which did not have the glow or the auto effects that Kate clearly had. Nice try but you will have to do better. I've seen pictures of Kate that has the same quality of the one you posted of Serena and she had a flat butt and a chubby stomach. To compare properly maybe I need to find a very photo shopped auto enhanced picture of Serena where you would see the very distinct differnce between a butt and an a$$. Lmao.

And in terms of why they are on the market- how do you know? You don't now them personally, and so you really are speaking from your opinion about why you believe they are single. You assume they every man finds them unattractive when in reality it's not the case. It's like trying to explain why Kate keeps breaking up then getting back with the same man--one would assume that because she is so attractive she would not need to fall into a cycle of on and off again with the same man. after all as coveted as dhe is, she could easily move on and date anyone of her choosing. And yet she is in that situation. The power of assumptions and the ignorance that lie within.

Again you are entitled to feel how you feel. Just realize that you aren't the speaker for all men. Your tastes don't reflect every male and more importantly your ideas about black women are probably just as misguided and amusing as you saying kate has a big butt.

In other words: try again. Nice video too bad the women in that video can't find a man, yet meanwhile bf like myself seem to not have that issue. I wonder if your prejudices against black females are due to some deep-seeded frustration. Perhaps upset about your own shortcomings? Hmmm.

Old 03-14-2014, 12:06 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumFolly234 View Post
FYI: Coco Austin and Kim K have butt implants.
Kim Kardashian is the perfect looking woman IMO. Everything about her is gorgeous. I think a few years ago, she proved that she didn't have butt implants via an x-ray.

Coco on the other hand is a science project.

Old 03-14-2014, 01:49 PM

286 posts, read 450,383 times
Quote:

More racism I see. I have never met a black woman who couldn't find a Black man.
You are Ludacris. Maybe you should stop watching all of TV and pay attention to the real world.

" look at recent census data will tell you that the 70 percent we keep hearing about has been misconstrued. According to 2009 data from the Census Bureau, 70.5 percent of black women in the United States had never been married — but those were women between the ages of 25 and 29. Black women marry later, but they do marry. By age 55 and above, those numbers showed, only 13 percent of black women had never been married. In fact, people who have never married in their lifetimes are in the clear minority, regardless of race. "
"73.1 percent of black men between the ages of 25 and 29 have never been married. That is actually higher than the numbers associated with black women."
-http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/11/opinion/sunday/black-and-female-the-marriage-question.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Do you see the percentage difference GOVIE?

4.6% of married Black American women and 10.8% of married Black American men had a non-Black spouse.
Interracial marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So in total. 90% of BLACK MEN MARRY BLACK WOMEN. At what point did you decide that Black men did not want black women?? I get it... you despise black women.. But stop spreading sensationalized lies and constantly degrading us.

Old 03-14-2014, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Kim Kardashian is the perfect looking woman IMO. Everything about her is gorgeous. I think a few years ago, she proved that she didn't have butt implants via an x-ray.

Coco on the other hand is a science project.
You have it the other way around. Coco proved that she didnt have butt implants via x-ray. Kim has said she has not but numerous pics that have been taken over the years have shown that while Kim's legs, and waist have remained the same her butt has gotten bigger and bigger. In fact someone even posted pics of kim before the sex tape and now 7 years later and when she first started out her butt was virtually small, than with each year it got bigger to the point where now it does not look proportionate with her body. Cocos butt and legs tend to grow together, when her butt was at its biggest her legs were big as well. However like Kim, coco's waist stays the same which means she probably has gotten lips or something done to keep or flatter. Both have fake breast implants. Neither one of them looks natural at all but Kim k butt is not real
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty