Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 07:55 AM

4,575 posts, read 5,191,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Leonardo Dicaprio sucks. Ew.
I agree. I look at him, and he gives off a pervert vibe lol Not trying to be mean, just has a look about him.

I am not seeing the appeal. But, that's just my taste. The guys I named off liking, some women may think "WTH?! Gross!!"

So, age ole saying. Looks are subjective.

And it has to go on looks because I don't know any of those men. They may be abusive partners for all I know. But their looks were attractive, and so were personalities of some characters they played.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 07:25 AM

403 posts, read 597,908 times
Does anyone else think that he has gotten plastic surgery? I don't think that's natural.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:05 AM

750 posts, read 644,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewme18 View Post
Does anyone else think that he has gotten plastic surgery? I don't think that's natural.
who?

Old 04-16-2015, 08:23 AM

951 posts, read 1,140,635 times
I've seen the guy the OP is talking about before via FaceBook when I used to be on there. I thought he was handsome, but like some say, he's the pretty boy type, and not my type. My ex was a pretty boy. Never again. They don't call them pretty boy for no reason. He had some feminine characteristics that I later found unattractive; he wasn't aggressive enough and he didn't think I was pretty enough for him. He always pointed out my physical flaws and put me down.

I'm finding Joe Manganiello very hot these days. Tall, dark, handsome and has a rugged look.

Old 04-16-2015, 08:27 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,446,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseLikeAnyOther View Post
I think that in general his face/body is just ok. But I still find him very attractive, because of his charisma and personality.

That's the difference between men and women. A woman can be incredibly attracted to a man because of his personality and not his looks. It rarely works the other way around, because men are visual creatures.

So the model we have all been talking about, yeah he's a 10. But similarly he guy I'm dating can be a 10 to me, because of who he is as a person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
I agree. I look at him, and he gives off a pervert vibe lol Not trying to be mean, just has a look about him.

I am not seeing the appeal. But, that's just my taste. The guys I named off liking, some women may think "WTH?! Gross!!"

So, age ole saying. Looks are subjective.

And it has to go on looks because I don't know any of those men. They may be abusive partners for all I know. But their looks were attractive, and so were personalities of some characters they played.
Yeah it's obviously a matter of taste but I just can't stand Dicaprio, both as a man candy(which he isn't) and an actor. I know many have been talking about how robbed he is for an Oscar but imo, he doesn't deserve one at all.

Old 04-16-2015, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Yeah it's obviously a matter of taste but I just can't stand Dicaprio, both as a man candy(which he isn't) and an actor. I know many have been talking about how robbed he is for an Oscar but imo, he doesn't deserve one at all.
Well Idk about his acting. From what I am aware, I only ever saw him in Critters 3 when he was 17. Although, he looked 12. He was cute in that, as a little kid cute.

Old 04-16-2015, 09:16 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,446,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaChocolate View Post
Well Idk about his acting. From what I am aware, I only ever saw him in Critters 3 when he was 17. Although, he looked 12. He was cute in that, as a little kid cute.
I haven't seen many of his films either but he felt the same in all the ones I've seen. Be it The Aviator or The Wolf of Wall Street or Titanic...meh, not a fan.

I heard that he was really good in What's Eating Gilbert Grape though, but I haven't checked that out.

Old 04-16-2015, 09:39 AM

Quote:
I haven't seen many of his films either but he felt the same in all the ones I've seen. Be it The Aviator or The Wolf of Wall Street or Titanic...meh, not a fan.

I heard that he was really good in What's Eating Gilbert Grape though, but I haven't checked that out.
I spoke to my mother. She says she didn't see the appeal to him either lol But recently, she said he's growing on her a bit.

But it is interesting to see and hear different POV on taste. Because it's so varied. The old film American Werewolf in London. Many girls online comment having had a huge crush on the male lead. David Naughton. I thought he was completely not attractive. I was not seeing it, and never did. I did however have a small crush on his friend, played by Griffin Dunne. He can be argued as not hot. But he just had a little something that made him cuter. Though I did think he was ugly when I 1st saw him lol He grew on me.

Old 04-16-2015, 01:06 PM

19,717 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
Only time I ever found DiCaprio "hot" was my pre-teen phase when he was on Growing Pains..lol. To this day, his best movie is The Basketball Diaries, handsdown.

Old 04-16-2015, 06:47 PM

750 posts, read 644,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_land View Post
I've seen the guy the OP is talking about before via FaceBook when I used to be on there. I thought he was handsome, but like some say, he's the pretty boy type, and not my type. My ex was a pretty boy. Never again. They don't call them pretty boy for no reason. He had some feminine characteristics that I later found unattractive; he wasn't aggressive enough and he didn't think I was pretty enough for him. He always pointed out my physical flaws and put me down.

I'm finding Joe Manganiello very hot these days. Tall, dark, handsome and has a rugged look.
The guy in the OP is not that feminine. Dude has a beard, tall, dark, with a more stern looking demeanor.

He is pretty but also manly / masculine at the same time in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty