Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 11:51 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,415,648 times

Advertisements

You know your from Fla when:........ Ppl get tickets for going under the speed limit, there's a 50/50 chance the driver who hit you has no insurance, every ATM menu is in Spanish and Creole and English, you decorate a palm tree instead of a regular Christmas tree, you spend just as much time indoors in the Summer as ppl up North do in the Winter, every other car has a handicap sticker, there's a rehabilitation/hospital complex on every corner, hit and run accidents are the norm, you barely notice the nightly police helicopter, you are more likely to see an alligator or iguana than a deer, you have no idea snow is wet. I could go on and on, lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2009, 11:53 AM

8,963 posts, read 8,919,924 times
you know you're from FL when...

one of your neighbors is from NY
one neighbor is from NJ
your other neighbor is from the islands
and nobody talks to one another!

Hey, will somebody tell them that its OK to wave back? LOL!

Old 12-02-2009, 01:50 PM

80 posts, read 231,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComSense View Post
you know you're from FL when...

one of your neighbors is from NY
one neighbor is from NJ
your other neighbor is from the islands
and nobody talks to one another!

Hey, will somebody tell them that its OK to wave back? LOL!

Great post!
But you forgot the other neighbor from Mass.!

I lived in O-town for a while, so I feel for ya.
A huge overabundance of rudeness there.

Old 12-02-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilred0005 View Post
You know your from Fla when:........ Ppl get tickets for going under the speed limit, there's a 50/50 chance the driver who hit you has no insurance, every ATM menu is in Spanish and Creole and English, you decorate a palm tree instead of a regular Christmas tree, you spend just as much time indoors in the Summer as ppl up North do in the Winter, every other car has a handicap sticker, there's a rehabilitation/hospital complex on every corner, hit and run accidents are the norm, you barely notice the nightly police helicopter, you are more likely to see an alligator or iguana than a deer, you have no idea snow is wet. I could go on and on, lol.
Hahaha! No kidding! It's so annoying!

Old 12-02-2009, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMC Man Dan King O' Keno View Post
Great post!

Oh yeah, forgot about the Massh.... errr... I mean......people from Massachusetss! LOL!

Old 12-02-2009, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMC Man Dan King O' Keno View Post
Great post!

Huh? Rude people in Orlando? No way!

Old 12-02-2009, 07:10 PM

3,636 posts, read 9,771,754 times
Quote:
Oh yeah, forgot about the Massh.... errr... I mean......people from Massachusetss! LOL!
Hey hey hey.......... We from MA are not all Massh's....LOL

Old 12-02-2009, 08:10 PM

8,377 posts, read 30,903,465 times
Quote:
Rude joke.

Old 12-04-2009, 07:28 AM

128 posts, read 192,697 times
When they roll up the side walks by 9 pm and there are more cops then people.

When you go to walgreens and at 10 am the line to pick up pills and booze are 30 mins long.

When you go out side 11 months a year and start to sweat at 7am .

When people are still trying to sell their homes for 600,000 and it maybe worth 300,000 .

When you live in a gated community and dont know your next door neighbors name after 5 years.

When your dog gets loose and it winds up at the pound 4 times a year as all your neighbors do is watch you.

When you speak about anything to do with the internet and you feel like your from Mars.

When you live in a wealthy town and your wife is the best looking girl for 30 miles around and the youngest lol.

When you pay new york prices for food you would not feed to your dog.

When your electric bill is more than your car payment.

When you realize that you think people are just not home and find out 5 of the 15 houses on your block are in forclosure.

Old 12-04-2009, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seogorilla View Post
When they roll up the side walks by 9 pm and there are more cops then people.

When you go to walgreens and at 10 am the line to pick up pills and booze are 30 mins long.

When you go out side 11 months a year and start to sweat at 7am .

When people are still trying to sell their homes for 600,000 and it maybe worth 300,000 .

When you live in a gated community and dont know your next door neighbors name after 5 years.

When your dog gets loose and it winds up at the pound 4 times a year as all your neighbors do is watch you.

When you speak about anything to do with the internet and you feel like your from Mars.

When you live in a wealthy town and your wife is the best looking girl for 30 miles around and the youngest lol.

When you pay new york prices for food you would not feed to your dog.

When your electric bill is more than your car payment.

When you realize that you think people are just not home and find out 5 of the 15 houses on your block are in forclosure.

LOL, so true!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida