Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2009, 08:32 PM

6,777 posts, read 13,556,049 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarheelsMatt View Post
I had to stop, and quote this after page 6 though this is funny. I hate this guy so much, and none of his food even looks potable, it's terrible. Now I have another reason not to wake up to News 14. The news sucks, now add his voice, god I feel bad for his family.
He sucks! And his food sucks too. Absolutely some of the worst recipes I've ever seen in my life
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2009, 08:52 PM

467 posts, read 713,423 times
Also, I remember seeing a viral video (if you can call it that), of Paula Deen's pants falling down on one of her Paula's Party Live Shows... I think it was on purpose, but I don't know. It made me wanna slap her, though, no one wants to see that.

Old 10-29-2009, 10:44 PM

38,901 posts, read 22,892,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by satx56 View Post
Just a little bitty one!! He's gettin' pudgy!!
Yeah, I noticed that about Tyler as well. Probably from eating the banana and walnut pancakes his son leaves on his plate.

Old 10-30-2009, 03:48 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,083,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grannysroost View Post
Hmmmm....no one has slapped Tyler Florence yet, unless I missed it....
I'd give him one of those 'naughty slaps'.

Old 10-30-2009, 07:09 PM

1,923 posts, read 4,716,892 times
Paula Deen!!!

UGH!

Old 10-30-2009, 08:42 PM

19,723 posts, read 10,499,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadfamily6now View Post
Paula Deen!!!

UGH!
YES! We have this in comman!

Old 10-30-2009, 08:57 PM

27,957 posts, read 39,791,304 times
I like watching Giada De Laurentiis just for the eye candy value. Oh heavens I like how she looks

Those who should be ***** slapped into oblivion.

Paula Dean
Rachael Ray
Sandra Lee
The 4th women is Guy Fieri.
They are not even real chefs. They lack any sort of talent.

Now I enjoy Bourdain. Most chefs and those who came from the underbelly of New York have a certain confidence that other would perceive as arrogance.

Old 10-30-2009, 09:53 PM

1,923 posts, read 4,716,892 times
oh thought of another one.....

The Neelys (sp?)

Old 10-31-2009, 07:05 AM

3,219 posts, read 7,083,727 times
Who's that annoying one from Colombia or Cuba who always has her shirt halfway unbuttoned so her boobs are hanging out? The one who always throws salt at the cameraman?

Giada has some great recipes, but boy would I love to sock her one when she makes that jack-o-lantern smile and uses that fake Italian accent, overpronouncing certain words.

A good, solid punch for Paula Deen for her atrocious cooking and nitwit sons. Deep-fried lasagna sandwiches. One of the grossest things I ever saw was her baking a cake or something, and when she pulled it out of the oven she lifted a big, long silver hair right off the middle of it.

Old 10-31-2009, 07:48 AM

4,640 posts, read 11,940,392 times
Pretty much all of them b/c they are so gosh-darn annoying. The thing is I actually love to cook and try new things and most of their recipes do NOT turn out the way they are supposed to. I could get past their annoying personalities 1) their food was good, 2) they were attractive, 3) they had good delivery/were entertaining, or 4) they at least had good hygiene--what is with all the hair down in the kitchen? And they touch it while cooking! Eeewwwww.

Also, really, really hate the way some of them have such bad delivery. Sandra Lee has got to be the worst. "Now...take some.....of the....but-ter and place....the butter....in the....bowl." Drives....me....freakin....nuts.

Anyway, my order of slapdown

1) Sandra Lee-that's not cooking, more like assembling. And bad assembling at that. Her delivery is painful to watch. And for heaven's sake, buy a good support bra.

1) Ina Gartner, Barefoot Contessa--she touches her hair too much, I hate her smile and her voice, and the chick sweats way too much. she also gets out of breath alot. Gross. Also, she takes pretty simple concepts and makes them sound much harder than they really are.

2) Giada --I love Italian food, but not her version. The smile thing.

3) Rachael Ray---I actually like a lot of her food. I love the fresh herbs, but she really only has a few dishes. She just switches one or two ingredients and changes the name. Her voice drives me nuts and her hair (especially when it was long) is too close to the food/she touches it too much.

4) Bobby Flay---what a legend....in his own mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink