Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are mixed race people more attractive?
Yes, they are more attractive than people that aren't mixed 53 31.36%
hard to say 23 13.61%
No, they are just as attractive as people who aren't mixed 93 55.03%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 02:13 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,086,639 times

Advertisements

Mixed people look more interresting than the pure ones ( that's my personal observation ) but of course it still depends though on the result of the mixture. I saw a few Chinese mixed English / other caucasian babies in China and honestly speaking I don't notice anything different from the babies except having lighter hair. The Chinese blood is just so strong that even if it's mixed with white men, result is === still another Chinese baby with a a little light hair. A talent agent even told me, they do not hire Chinese mixed White babies/toddlers/kids in the print ad modelling field because the kids still look Chinese ..

Old 04-02-2013, 02:26 AM

2,351 posts, read 7,086,639 times
I saw some Africans mixed Portuguese or French that look so pretty. Their eyes usually have a lighter colour and their skin is lighter than a typical African , they have slim and taller nose and over all they have a pretty interresting look. Filipinos mixed Europeans also look interresting but I am just wondering why 70 years ago, those Filipinos mixed Europeans especially Filipino mixed Spanish looked more evident than the present Filipino mixed Europeans. Before they looked more pure, could pass as a pure Spanish. But now, they just look mixed.. I really wonder why.

Old 04-02-2013, 05:09 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonymouseX View Post
Lolol

1) Your sad attempts to force your militant views on people are pathetic and hypocritical. Especially with you whining about racism constantly.

2) I have never said I hate black people fool. I have stated that I am not black. And I'm not despite your insistence on hanging on to your master's one drop rule. I sure as hell am not African American. I'm not one of you. You don't hear me whining about racism or why MY life sucks because of what other people think about me... You have the nerve to call me weak? Man up and get over it.

3) There's no master in my lineage. Sorry to disappoint you.

4) You need to get over yourself. The woe is me my great great great grandparents were slaves Moderator cut: Orphaned fest is played out Mr. Wannabe Spike Lee.

5) Aren't you late for your Klan meeting? Don't think they can start without the Grand Dragon...

GTFO...
Actually, your hatred of black people signifies more Klan affiliation......yes, I call you weak. You never hear me hating my own ancestors. My life doesn't suck, btw....except for the presence of self-hating "males" like you, things would be hunky dory. And thanks for not being "one of you."

Last edited by june 7th; 04-14-2013 at 05:30 AM..

Old 04-02-2013, 05:47 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,129,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Actually, your hatred of black people signifies more Klan affiliation......yes, I call you weak. You never hear me hating my own ancestors. My life doesn't suck, btw....except for the presence of self-hating "males" like you, things would be hunky dory. And thanks for not being "one of you."
You believe everyone hates black people.

The paranoia stinks of the innate racism that it springs from.

I'm surprised you haven't started whining about miscegenation yet.

If you haven't realized yet, this thread is about us mixed people. Perhaps you got lost, the Racist and Xenophobia forum is that way... -->

Old 04-02-2013, 06:00 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
You believe everyone hates black people.
I believe you do, which speaks much more to your mindset than it does to mine.

Quote:
The paranoia stinks of the innate racism that it springs from.

I'm surprised you haven't started whining about miscegenation yet.
Maybe I should whine about the deleterious effects it has on people's minds.

As I said, genius, I am not "pure" anything; not unmixed. Most people are mixed.

Quote:

If you haven't realized yet, this thread is about us mixed people.
"Us" mixed people. What a joke. Mixed-up people is what I see.

Quote:
Perhaps you got lost, the Racist and Xenophobia forum is that way... -->
I'll follow your lead.

Old 04-02-2013, 07:07 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,814,161 times
There was a teacher that I had back in grade 8 and he would say "Mixing the races brings out the worst characteristics of both races"....I found out that this was a lie. Inbreeding with the same race or nationality weakens the gene pool and creates inferior humans...I say mix it up...The more genetic material you have to work with the better.

Old 04-02-2013, 09:22 AM

4,112 posts, read 4,472,864 times
Quote:
Moderator cut: Orphaned
I think he just got upset when you stated that you hated your nappy hair and was glad that your child had straight Italian hair.

Some people tend to perceive this as self hate and some don't. There are good arguments on both sides. I hear white girls complain about their flat straight hair. I hear red heads complain about their frizzly red hair and burnt skin. I hear east asians complain about their eyes and hair color. I hear south east asians complain about their darkness. I hear Jewish women complain about their noses. I hear white people complain about their paleness. I hear arab women complain about body hair. Self-hatred? Nobody has a monopoly on that. It's just that you post came off as if you were treating your nappy hair as like it was an extra chromosome.

Having said that, I'm light skinned but both of my parents are brown skinned and both of my brothers are dark skinned. I married a beautiful dark skinned woman and we had a son. He's brighter than me. That's genetics for you.

Last edited by june 7th; 04-14-2013 at 05:33 AM..

Old 04-02-2013, 10:09 AM

554 posts, read 622,708 times
I have seen some mixed race people who were attractive and I have seen some mixed race people who were not attractive. Just like I have seen mono- race people who were attractive and some who were not attractive. It's not a matter of race, some people are just attractive and some are not simple as that. I can think of just as many mono-race celebrities who are very attractive. And I see normal people everyday who are attractive.

Old 04-02-2013, 10:11 AM

2,256 posts, read 2,129,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
I think he just got upset when you stated that you hated your nappy hair and was glad that your child had straight Italian hair.

Some people tend to perceive this as self hate and some don't. There are good arguments on both sides. I hear white girls complain about their flat straight hair. I hear red heads complain about their frizzly red hair and burnt skin. I hear east asians complain about their eyes and hair color. I hear south east asians complain about their darkness. I hear Jewish women complain about their noses. I hear white people complain about their paleness. I hear arab women complain about body hair. Self-hatred? Nobody has a monopoly on that. It's just that you post came off as if you were treating your nappy hair as like it was an extra chromosome.

Having said that, I'm light skinned but both of my parents are brown skinned and both of my brothers are dark skinned. I married a beautiful dark skinned woman and we had a son. He's brighter than me. That's genetics for you.
I don't have black hair. I have a weird mutation of nappy black and ultra curly white hair. And it grows in frickin patches.

I also have none of the benefits of melanin as I burn as quickly as white redhead.

It's a pain in the ***...

Though I'm not sure how being pissed that I didn't get the hair the rest of my family did qualifies as self hatred. My brother has red hair and it is nice. Me? I have the mutated naps. My only real hair style choice is bald.

Old 04-02-2013, 11:30 AM

2,788 posts, read 8,011,325 times
Quote:
I don't have black hair. I have a weird mutation of nappy black and ultra curly white hair. And it grows in frickin patches.

I also have none of the benefits of melanin as I burn as quickly as white redhead.

It's a pain in the ***...

Though I'm not sure how being pissed that I didn't get the hair the rest of my family did qualifies as self hatred. My brother has red hair and it is nice. Me? I have the mutated naps. My only real hair style choice is bald.
Is your stage name Vin Diesel?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Genealogy