Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2015, 12:47 AM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKern View Post
Is there a pizza place in mauldin or simpsonville area that comes close to such authentic Italian taste as this restaurant being talked about here? I'd love to try it, but Greer unfortunately is a little too far for us to frequent..
I last dined at Two Guys Pizza in the late 1990's. The pizza was decent back then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2015, 08:10 AM

5,674 posts, read 5,882,381 times
Speaking of pizza, has anybody been to The Pizza Factory lately? I haven't been there in years, like since 87 or 88. At one time, I held the record for the highest score on the Pac Man game for like 3 years. We use to go there after we left Golden Skate on Saturdays when I was a kid.

Old 03-21-2015, 01:59 PM

26 posts, read 32,509 times
Two Guys is the best in the area. Their dining area is now back open after being closed for a long time because an old lady ran her car into the building.

Pizza City and Titoes are solid too. So many pizza places here, hard to believe people can find several places they like.

Is the Pizza Factory part of the Pizza Factory chain in Augusta, Aiken and Columbia? I did not know a Pizza Factory is in Mauldin.

Old 03-21-2015, 07:00 PM

1,002 posts, read 1,049,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Speaking of pizza, has anybody been to The Pizza Factory lately? I haven't been there in years, like since 87 or 88. At one time, I held the record for the highest score on the Pac Man game for like 3 years. We use to go there after we left Golden Skate on Saturdays when I was a kid.
I still visit The Pizza Factory occasionally for lunch. Neat place. I doubt much has changed since you were last there. Lol

Old 03-21-2015, 08:43 PM

5,674 posts, read 5,882,381 times
Cool! May have to stop by one day!

Old 04-07-2015, 06:25 PM

31 posts, read 38,046 times
Default How about some wings?

I know this is a pizza thread, but i'll divert a bit and ask for any recommendations for a good chicken wings place in and around Mauldin/Simpsonville?

Old 04-08-2015, 06:07 AM

1,002 posts, read 1,049,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKern View Post
I know this is a pizza thread, but i'll divert a bit and ask for any recommendations for a good chicken wings place in and around Mauldin/Simpsonville?
Jadens Irish Pub ( Publix at Five Forks ) good selection and reasonably priced. For a more traditional "buffalo" style wing, try Morettis in Mauldin ( East Butler ) or Bova's ( Publix at Five Forks ).

Old 08-09-2015, 07:54 AM

123 posts, read 241,139 times
Had to wake this forum topic back up. Hungry for GREAT Pizza! Still haven't found awesome crave-able Pizza here in Greenville.

Any new pizza places that cause you guys to want to order one to feed the family like every week? The closest I have found was Tony's NY on the Parkway, but just not quite...

Old 08-09-2015, 01:01 PM

80 posts, read 227,017 times
Still looking. I just got back from visiting my parents in NW Indiana and brought back six Giordano's pizzas with me to keep in the freezer. I don't care if it's a hole in the wall joint but Greenville needs a good Chicago style pizza place.
I've always wanted to open a pizza place here, but I can't afford the financial loss if it fails. I have a family friend that has been in management with Gino's East for years and said that he would pack up and move here in a heartbeat to help if I ever decided to do it.

Old 08-09-2015, 06:14 PM

1,947 posts, read 2,759,466 times
My new favorite is Sidewall Pizza in T.R., especially if you like thin crust and super fresh ingredients. Top it off with a bowl of homemade ice cream. Awesome.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area