Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 01:44 PM

8 posts, read 31,583 times

Advertisements

I keep getting coupons in the mail....I have heard their better than CiCi's. Has anyone tried their pizza buffet?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 02:07 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,709,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehulk07 View Post
I keep getting coupons in the mail....I have heard their better than CiCi's. Has anyone tried their pizza buffet?
No great, not awful; if you've got a coupon, it's worth it, I guess.

Old 03-30-2010, 02:32 PM

1,556 posts, read 3,546,476 times
Pizza not the best but also not the worst (then again can't expect great for a roughly $6 buffet) but for the $$ it is okay, comes with a pretty good salad bar and they have games for the kids. They will also make a custom pizza with any topping if you request it....thought that was nice.

It is a typical fast food place.

Old 03-30-2010, 05:15 PM
JS1

1,896 posts, read 6,766,241 times
I love that place! I think the pizza is really good.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:21 PM

6,896 posts, read 22,517,506 times
They make a baked potato pizza that I just love! They support our schools; what more needs to be said?

Old 03-31-2010, 06:30 AM

506 posts, read 1,221,940 times
Better than CiCis is hardly a compliment considering CiCis has the worst pizza known to man. I've heard Stevie B's is basically the same thing. There are so many awesome pizza places around here I don't see why anyone would go to a place that either toasts or microwaves frozen pizzas.

Old 03-31-2010, 07:16 AM

5,680 posts, read 11,539,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackofdawn View Post
Better than CiCis is hardly a compliment considering CiCis has the worst pizza known to man. I've heard Stevie B's is basically the same thing. There are so many awesome pizza places around here I don't see why anyone would go to a place that either toasts or microwaves frozen pizzas.
CiCi's or Stevie B's are not places connoisseurs would go, but they ARE a screaming bargain - BIG bang for the buck. Different crowds go to these places vs the purists' choices for pizza in this area, of which there are very rich pickings as well.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:15 AM

8 posts, read 31,583 times
Went there for the first time last night....was pleasantly surprised: fresh quality pizza and salad as well as games for my kids. The Buffalo Chicken pizza rocked!

Old 04-21-2010, 10:14 PM

1 posts, read 4,418 times
I am a manager at Stevi B's and we don't "microwave frozen pizzas." Our dough and sauce are both made fresh every day, and we use fresh veggies and real cheese. I think our pizza is awesome and our customer service will run CiCi's out of town.

Old 04-22-2010, 07:30 AM

2 posts, read 6,304 times
I've been there once and I will never go back. I paid for 2 people and the cashier asked if I wanted any drinks and I said 1. She hands me 2 clear glasses and I didn't think anything of it. So my boyfriend gets pop and I get water. We get our food and sit at the table closest to the register. A while later the manager comes up to us and asks if we paid for a drink. I said yes and he says that they use red cups for pop and asks to see my receipt. I give it to him and the pop isn't on there but I tell him that I told her I wanted 1 drink. Is it my fault she didn't ring it up? So he goes over and talks to her and comes back and says it will be $1.57. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! It was her mistake and you are going to be an ass and make me pay for it? It's pop, it costs you like 5 cents. Give me a break. And really if I was trying to scam this place out of a pop I wouldn't sit right by the cash register. Their customer service is atrocious. Oh and the song they play on repeat outside will drive you nuts. Save your money and go to a real pizza place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area