Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

RELOCATING - HELP IN ALL AREAS

Group Created by HParr

This is a group where we will discuss all aspects of relocating including (but not limited to) discussions about emotions, realtors, information about different towns, education research, family challenges, finding health care professionals, the positive side of moving, new adventures, how to cope, etc.

View All Members Showing 10 of 3,102 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 165 Picture(s)
Showing Social Group Messages 301 to 310 of 1597
  1. DVZCPT
    05-12-2016 05:31 AM - permalink
    DVZCPT
    Dear Sir/Madam

I’m reaching out to explore potential opportunities you have for someone with my background and qualifications. I’m currently a Bid/Tender Administration- and Contract Management Officer with the Western Cape Government, Department of Health in South Africa and am interested in exploring other positions.

I have a pleasant disposition and excellent communication skills in both English and Afrikaans. I am meticulous to detail and accuracy and am able to work independently as well as part of a team due to my good human relation skills. I have the ability to work under pressure to ensure my goals and objectives are met. With more than 5 years Supply Chain Management experience since 2009, I am familiar with most Supply Chain Management concepts and as such, have excellent time management, planning and organising skills in order to meet due dates and deadlines.

I'm planning to relocate abroad to explore new opportunities to expand my knowledge and to further the growth in my career. The ideal would be is for a company who will sponsor me to work for them whilst working towards my MCIPS qualification.

I have expertise and experience in Acquisition-, Demand- and Contract Management, Procurement & Provisioning, Customer Service, Inventory Control, Tender/Bid & Contract Administration, Supply Chain Management policies among others.

A detailed resume is available on your request.

I'm available to discuss any available role via telephone, email or skype.

Regards
    Dewaldt
  2. NativeKansasGirl
  3. 05-07-2016 09:44 AM - permalink
    robinhood2894
    Hi, My name is Cuong. I found a program very good for people who want to become a affiliate maketer
    Soload Profit System Review - Solo Ad Profit System - 2016 Profit Strategy
  4. BusyResearchMom
  5. 05-05-2016 01:21 AM - permalink
    Paulthea
    Hi Everyone,
    My name is Paul Thea, I am US citizen, originally from Guinea in West Africa. French is my first language. I am in communication field I have a TV show in Vermont and a radio show at WGDR Goddard community College Radio name Paul Thea Show. I play African and world music. My other radio show; Music Africana, is broadcast through Pacifica (WSLR-LP: Sarasota plays it).
    Last year I had a car accident, now I am way better but my body cannot handle cold anymore that why I am planning to move to FL from Vermont in September. I am thinking Sarasota I don’t know or Miami I know a little bit. I will bring my shows with me.
    These two places, where is easy for me to do radio and TV show, also where renting is not too expensive. My youtube channel is: youtube.com/MrPaulthea for people who want to check some of my work. Thanks for your information. Paul
  6. spattinson
    05-03-2016 08:54 PM - permalink
    spattinson
    Hello Las Vegas -I'm Sherry Pattinson "The RealtyGal702" your trusted Real Estate Advisor in Las Vegas. If you are looking sell, buy, relocate, rent in Southern Nevada, I am your gal! Call or text with any questions 702-423-7785.
  7. laurabf
    04-21-2016 03:09 PM - permalink
    laurabf
    Hi again,

Id like to add to my previous post by saying having a walkable small town would be great! Love to get up on the weekend and walk to get a cup of coffee and around the town to say hi to all the neighbors/friends and share some homegrown apples and such.

Thanks!

Laura
  8. laurabf
    04-21-2016 03:03 PM - permalink
    laurabf
    Hi All,

Currently looking into small towns to move to. Hubby and I are selling our house and traveling the Midwest. I go into much more detail on the rural and small town forum.

Trying to find our Perfect town USA

The short:
    small town max roughly 10,000
    economically stable- would like to open small shop so that needs to be viable
    low home costs 60-80K
    kids can bike/walk to school no worries- low crime
    potluck/ block parties- community vibe
    prefer snow to 100+ degree weather
    hopefully within 2 hours of a 'nightlight' for those few times a year visits
    relaxed slower pace of life

Thanks all!

Laura
  9. SilverLakeBlog
    04-14-2016 12:48 PM - permalink
    SilverLakeBlog
    Anyone looking for help in the Eastside of L.A, get in touch with me. Name is Glenn Shelhamer. Would be more then glad to connect.
  10. wenatcheehomes
    04-11-2016 03:17 PM - permalink
    wenatcheehomes
    Dba Wenatcheehomes4u/com Luke Rummell Owner And Broker
    1711 Toaimnic Drive Wenatchee,Wa 98801 509-699-8455