Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2021, 07:48 PM

37,125 posts, read 41,316,278 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom623 View Post
haha people keep reposting it b/c the one I saw doesnt come up, be interesting to see how long it takes to snipe those.
Point is that you said it was not there and it was.

Quote:
? Do you think the vaccine is a magical potion? Until your immunity engages, you will be able to spread it. As I said, once engaged, the vaccine anti-bodies should make short work of it.
Nothing magic about it. The Israeli data show the vaccine is preventing asymptomatic infection and spread.

Old 03-14-2021, 08:20 PM

3,450 posts, read 2,429,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
If I remember correctly the federal government allocated billions ahead of time to big pharma to create the vaccine and to manufacture it. And I believe with each relief bill that has passed they have gotten more money. For myself I got vaccinated at a city youth center that has been converted just for vaccines. I never saw a bill and have no idea who is paying the people working in there.
The US Federal government didn't provide a dime to Pfizer for their vaccine. You can thank Germany for that, they're the ones who funded it.

Old 03-14-2021, 08:23 PM

Quote:
White House working with social media giants to silence anti-vaxxers

I dont like the, we know better than you, mentality. Ben Stein Shared his experience on youtube, but searching youtube, you cant find it.

Several EU countries have put the breaks on while things are investigated. I have 0 confidence we would do the same here. Much like Israel, its hard to get honest information.

If you are communist minded, I guess its all good..

Anti-virals would bind to the virus and stop replication immediately, even without your immune system picking up the virus.
I grant vaccine will lessen the spread since you will recover faster, but you will still be able to spread it until your immunity figures out there is a problem..
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6M9SBYIFbU

I found it with a google search. I typed "ben stein vaccine" and then clicked the video category. It was a few down from the top, right on the first page of search results.

Old 03-14-2021, 10:17 PM

1,975 posts, read 1,106,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
You mean this?

I found it with a google search. I typed "ben stein vaccine" and then clicked the video category. It was a few down from the top, right on the first page of search results.
That is the one, if you search Ben Stein covid vaccine on youtube, they scrubbed it from the results. As such, other people are re-posting it.

Apparently the youtube and google people arent on the same page.

Old 03-14-2021, 10:38 PM

17,605 posts, read 13,388,503 times
https://www.wsj.com/articles/what-yo..._now_news_pos1

Quote:
Many people hope that getting a Covid-19 vaccine will mark an immediate return to normal: no more masks, no more distancing, safe indoor dinner parties and big hugs with friends. The reality is more complicated. For now, people who have gotten their shots must navigate decision-making in a world where the vaccinated and unvaccinated will coexist for months, even within the same household. So what should and shouldn’t you do?....

“We don’t want to push the limits of what the vaccines can do before case numbers drop,” says Dr. Sax .He and his physician wife are both fully vaccinated but won’t dine in restaurants until case numbers and hospitalizations are significantly lower, he says

Old 03-15-2021, 08:44 AM

Quote:
That is the one, if you search Ben Stein covid vaccine on youtube, they scrubbed it from the results. As such, other people are re-posting it.

I found it on the youtube site too, searching "ben stein vaccine."

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+stein+vaccine

9th video down on the list.

Apparently I have magick search-fu skills.

Old 03-15-2021, 08:59 AM

5,719 posts, read 4,303,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghaati View Post
You mean this?

Doesn't he look and sound devastated?

Old 03-15-2021, 09:12 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,349,164 times
Quote:
They're own by the same parent company, Alphabet!

Old 03-15-2021, 12:35 PM

3,711 posts, read 2,705,852 times
It's a horrible idiotic exercise in mind-control So vaccines don't really work? One needs to cut the cord on the thinking that you don't know anything about your immune system unless Big Pharma tells you what to do and you're on 25 prescription drugs and vaccinated like crazy. They know next to nothing about how the human body really works.

This nightmare will end when you decide it's over. If you keep following pharma-controlled media and politicians you'll be locked up forever, wearing masks, forgoing funerals, weddings, baptisms and other important once in lifetime moments. Think!

Old 03-15-2021, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalewskimm View Post
It's a horrible idiotic exercise in mind-control So vaccines don't really work? One needs to cut the cord on the thinking that you don't know anything about your immune system unless Big Pharma tells you what to do and you're on 25 prescription drugs and vaccinated like crazy. They know next to nothing about how the human body really works.

This nightmare will end when you decide it's over. If you keep following pharma-controlled media and politicians you'll be locked up forever, wearing masks, forgoing funerals, weddings, baptisms and other important once in lifetime moments. Think!
So wait, you're telling me all I have to do, to rid myself of bursitis, arthritis, and chronic hip pain is to decide it's over?

All those people suffering from inoperable brain tumors have to just decide it's over and the cancers will disappear just like that?

The common cold is nothing more than the product of mass hallucination, and all we need to do to cure it is to decide it's over?

THAT IS AMAZING THANK YOU FOR YOUR WISDOM PRAISE JESUS I AM CURED
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.