Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 10:46 PM
ino

680 posts, read 2,500,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
I am sorry but, what this has to do with the current subject?
How do you know the quote are real?
I believe the following 2 snipped quotes from the OP appear to show some relevance, wouldn't you agree...

[They just want to give you a vaccine] and, [you can not express the truth too muc the mod does not believe that VACCINES are the weapons of mass destruction to the people.]

If you looked at that website you would find that it's all about vaccines, can't get any more relevant than that.

["How do you know the quote are real?"], well I give up, what can I say to that, perhaps if I got a signed hand written note from the mums of those people cited, would that help any?

I'll concede defeat, you won, I don't mind, I can't satisfy your data evidence criteria requirements. I'll let others decide for themselves if there was anything of interest to them from what has been discussed here, that's the whole purpose of the excercise, information exchange. You see at the end of the day...everyones a winner from where I'm looking!

I'll just pick one more quote from you to someone else that I saw though, if that's OK...

[No body died from the vaccine, the 3 people that died, the cause was unknown.]

I haven't read the article in question but, if 3 people died and the cause was unknown, then how can one state that "nobody died from the vaccine"? Show that person the data evidence to prove that nobody died from the vaccine, I'd like to see it as well.

Old 04-26-2009, 10:49 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,495,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miasmommy View Post
Not true

In Bird Flu Vaccine Hunt, 1976 Tragedy Looms - ABC News

And I understand that you don't often get polio from the vaccine, just like with other vaccines BUT it CAN and HAS induced polio. Heck it just happend in Nigeria quite often in fact! And there have been MANY links to cancer and SV40.

and possibly true

http://www.mesotheliomasite.com/defi...fined_sv40.htm
We still don't know if those death were related.
Also on ur webpage of mesothelioma clearly state that a research found no connetion

But let say people dead, to that mean viccine don't work or that all are bad??? Even with if it was true, u can't say all vaccine as bad.
Now about polio yes usually u don't get polio but sometimes u do get polio and is a weak reaction to polio.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness