Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 10:04 AM

15,070 posts, read 8,629,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
It would if a 1/10th of the conspiracy garbage spewed by Guy were true....fortunately the conspiracy only exists in his mind....

And there you have it ... conspiracies simply don't exist ... in spite of thousands of proven cases of it over the many decades for which they have occurred.

The Tuskegee experiment NEVER HAPPENED, and the following conspiracy theory website (official US Government Center for Disease Control) is just a product of the delusions of conspiracy theorists like me.

CDC - NCHHSTP - Tuskegee Study - Timeline

The Tuskegee experiment ran from 1932 - 1972 .... 40 years before the first news stories emerged outlining the government involvement in this dastardly case of using human beings as guinea pigs, all with the support of the American Medical Association's stamp of approval.

And it wasn't until 1997 that President Clinton officially apologized to the nation, 65 years after the beginning of this purposeful and blatant violation of human rights by the medical establishment.

Of course, this, and thousands of other cases are simply figments of the imagination of conspiracy nuts ....

Right BlueDevil?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
A conspiracy of the size that Guy envisions could not stand. There are just too many people involved --- and the potential rewards are too sweet for blowing the whistle. It would take millions of people world wide promising not to say a word about such a thing to make it work. That could never happen.
I want to focus right on this particular sentiment being expressed here. The first assumption being made is that there aren't a plethora of soulless SOBs involved who would find it morally repugnant to do harm in the first place, and that someone would speak out ... and that an anxious and ever vigilant news media wouldn't blow the whistle, and that the masses would rise in profound indignation.

With that in mind .... the actual causes of the HIV infections around the world and in the United States .... the spread of cancers and so forth through vaccines would obviously be a major news story that simply wouldn't go unnoticed ... RIGHT? R I G H T .... SUZY_Q ....?

Here:

YouTube - Dr. Maurice Hilleman, explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS & other plagues worldwide

Here is actual audio transcript of the words right out of the mouth of Maurice Hilleman, Merck's most renown vaccine pioneer ....

Here, he admits to importing HIV virus into the United States via african green monkeys .... much to the uproars of laugher among the panel.

He also admits to finding cancer viruses in the polio vaccines on the shelves of Merck ... vaccines that were under trials in Russia ... again to uproars of laughter from the panelists as he remarks that the consensus view at the time was that the United States would beat the Russians in the next olympic games because they'd all be weighed down with cancer tumors ..... again to the uproars of laughter.

Now if you need any further evidence ..... you are simply a liar or a complete idiot.

You'd think this story would qualify for a major news breakthrough ... given your suggestions and insinuations here .... never happened, because there is no such thing as an honest media, and this will never be seen on the BOOB TUBE.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilz View Post
Ho hum....

More nonsense....

"such as the overwhelming evidence linking Thimerosol and Autism in children."

By the way.... there is NO evidence linking Thimerosal and autism....NONE...ZIP...NADA

Oh and High Cholesterol DOES cause heart disease....just to get back on topic
Nor is there any link to vaccines and the explosions of cancers .... even though Merck's most renown vaccine pioneer admits it?

You're such a fraud.

Old 09-30-2010, 10:52 AM

37,110 posts, read 41,250,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
And there you have it ... conspiracies simply don't exist ... in spite of thousands of proven cases of it over the many decades for which they have occurred.

The Tuskegee experiment NEVER HAPPENED, and the following conspiracy theory website (official US Government Center for Disease Control) is just a product of the delusions of conspiracy theorists like me.

CDC - NCHHSTP - Tuskegee Study - Timeline

The Tuskegee experiment ran from 1932 - 1972 .... 40 years before the first news stories emerged outlining the government involvement in this dastardly case of using human beings as guinea pigs, all with the support of the American Medical Association's stamp of approval.

And it wasn't until 1997 that President Clinton officially apologized to the nation, 65 years after the beginning of this purposeful and blatant violation of human rights by the medical establishment.

Of course, this, and thousands of other cases are simply figments of the imagination of conspiracy nuts ....

Right BlueDevil?
The Tuskegee Study was blatantly wrong and obviously racist, but the time line proves my point: it took way too long, but the truth came out.

And there was no conspiracy. The study was done completely in the open. And who blew the whistle? From the article in your link:

In July 1972, an Associated Press story about the Tuskegee Study caused a public outcry that led the Assistant Secretary for Health and Scientific Affairs to appoint an Ad Hoc Advisory Panel to review the study.

Do you even read what you post?

Old 09-30-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
I want to focus right on this particular sentiment being expressed here. The first assumption being made is that there aren't a plethora of soulless SOBs involved who would find it morally repugnant to do harm in the first place, and that someone would speak out ... and that an anxious and ever vigilant news media wouldn't blow the whistle, and that the masses would rise in profound indignation.

With that in mind .... the actual causes of the HIV infections around the world and in the United States .... the spread of cancers and so forth through vaccines would obviously be a major news story that simply wouldn't go unnoticed ... RIGHT? R I G H T .... SUZY_Q ....?

Here:

YouTube - Dr. Maurice Hilleman, explains why Merck's vaccines have spread AIDS & other plagues worldwide

Here is actual audio transcript of the words right out of the mouth of Maurice Hilleman, Merck's most renown vaccine pioneer ....

Here, he admits to importing HIV virus into the United States via african green monkeys .... much to the uproars of laugher among the panel.

He also admits to finding cancer viruses in the polio vaccines on the shelves of Merck ... vaccines that were under trials in Russia ... again to uproars of laughter from the panelists as he remarks that the consensus view at the time was that the United States would beat the Russians in the next olympic games because they'd all be weighed down with cancer tumors ..... again to the uproars of laughter.

Now if you need any further evidence ..... you are simply a liar or a complete idiot.

You'd think this story would qualify for a major news breakthrough ... given your suggestions and insinuations here .... never happened, because there is no such thing as an honest media, and this will never be seen on the BOOB TUBE.

Hmm, why do you think people laughed at Dr. Hilleman's comments? Because he was making a joke!

How do I know? Because he said so himself!

Vaccine: the controversial story of ... - Google Books

"In1986, Hilleman joked to medical historian Edward Shorter
that in importing vervets (green monkeys ---Suzy Q) he "didn't realize I was bringing AIDS into the United States." It was a typically freewheeling Hilleman remark, one that he later regretted since it was taken as truth by antivaccine fanatics.

More about Dr. Hilleman. Please note the comment from AIDS researcher Dr. Gallo: Maurice Hilleman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I did not miss the tagline scrolling across the screen near the end of the video linking Merck and Nazis.

Godwin's Law again:

A term that originated on Usenet, Godwin's Law states that as an online argument grows longer and more heated, it becomes increasingly likely that somebody will bring up Adolf Hitler or the Nazis. When such an event occurs, the person guilty of invoking Nazis has effectively forfeited the argument.

And there is no evidence that anyone has ever developed cancer from polio vaccine, because the SV40 virus is not carcinogenic in humans. Hamsters, yes, humans no. Hilleman's concerns were valid, but time has proved the cancers he was worried about never developed.

Old 09-30-2010, 02:06 PM

Quote:
The Tuskegee Study was blatantly wrong and obviously racist, but the time line proves my point: it took way too long, but the truth came out.

And there was no conspiracy. The study was done completely in the open. And who blew the whistle? From the article in your link:

In July 1972, an Associated Press story about the Tuskegee Study caused a public outcry that led the Assistant Secretary for Health and Scientific Affairs to appoint an Ad Hoc Advisory Panel to review the study.

Do you even read what you post?
What is wrong with you? Really. I'm serious ... what is wrong with your brain?

I mean really .... the study was out in the open??

What part of THEY LET THESE MEN DIE in order to document the affects of the disease do you not understand? Do you NOT REALIZE that penicillin was the accepted and successful treatment by 1945 ... and these men were told they were being treated but were not, but instead, allowed to die as the disease ravaged them ... with the doctors and researchers taking FVKING NOTES and WRITING MEDICAL PAPERS?

Again ... what is wrong with you???

One of the OBVIOUS points here that ANYONE should be able to grasp is that this was going on from 1932-1972 ... and in 1969 the CDC reaffirmed the medical murder of these men .... you know, that same government agency watchdog elements that you say SHOULD BE TRUSTED?

The other salient point is that because this was ongoing for 40 years before the public got wind of it demonstrates the fallacy of your claim that we'd know about anything like that going on today .... if that pattern is repeated, what ever might be happening today may not become public knowledge until the year 2050 ... what part of that can't you grasp?

I think you are just making ridiculous statements purposely ...

As much as I would never underestimate the stupidity factor of the general public ... I'd hate to think that you really believe what you are saying in these absurdly ignorant posts. If you're being honest, then you require a level of professional help I'm not licensed or qualified to offer.

Old 09-30-2010, 02:09 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,225,081 times
Quote:
Nor is there any link to vaccines and the explosions of cancers .... even though Merck's most renown vaccine pioneer admits it?

You're such a fraud.
Only a complete and utter idiot would actually BELIEVE the vaccine nonsense you have linked to be true...

My God....do a little research and take this weak crap out of here...

That was a "doctored" video....it was a joke....it is only used by "conspiracy theorists' and nutjobs like yourself to make an argument where there isn't one

You would have to be a fool or a complete idiot not to understand that..

Hilleman NEVER suggested that vaccines spread AIDS.....because it NEVER happened.

I'm a fraud???

Your'e a joke...

Old 09-30-2010, 02:15 PM

5,644 posts, read 13,225,081 times
Quote:

You're such a fraud.
Oh and by the way...

There isn't a link between vaccines and cancers...

There hasn't been an "explosion" of cancers...

Hilleman never admitted any such thing...

And

Your'e still a joke

Old 09-30-2010, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Hmm, why do you think people laughed at Dr. Hilleman's comments? Because he was making a joke!

How do I know? Because he said so himself!

Vaccine: the controversial story of ... - Google Books

"In1986, Hilleman joked to medical historian Edward Shorter
that in importing vervets (green monkeys ---Suzy Q) he "didn't realize I was bringing AIDS into the United States." It was a typically freewheeling Hilleman remark, one that he later regretted since it was taken as truth by antivaccine fanatics.

More about Dr. Hilleman. Please note the comment from AIDS researcher Dr. Gallo: Maurice Hilleman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And I did not miss the tagline scrolling across the screen near the end of the video linking Merck and Nazis.

Godwin's Law again:

A term that originated on Usenet, Godwin's Law states that as an online argument grows longer and more heated, it becomes increasingly likely that somebody will bring up Adolf Hitler or the Nazis. When such an event occurs, the person guilty of invoking Nazis has effectively forfeited the argument.

And there is no evidence that anyone has ever developed cancer from polio vaccine, because the SV40 virus is not carcinogenic in humans. Hamsters, yes, humans no. Hilleman's concerns were valid, but time has proved the cancers he was worried about never developed.
More of your delusions ... you really are a lost cause. If you are remotely indicative of the mental state of the general public, we're all in a great deal of trouble.

By the way ... I'm familiar with Gallo .... you apparently are not ... here is a little more about Robert Gallo ... the discoverer of the AIDS virus:

YouTube - Robert Gallo: The Man That Created AIDS

Old 09-30-2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
What is wrong with you? Really. I'm serious ... what is wrong with your brain?

I mean really .... the study was out in the open??

What part of THEY LET THESE MEN DIE in order to document the affects of the disease do you not understand? Do you NOT REALIZE that penicillin was the accepted and successful treatment by 1945 ... and these men were told they were being treated but were not, but instead, allowed to die as the disease ravaged them ... with the doctors and researchers taking FVKING NOTES and WRITING MEDICAL PAPERS?

Again ... what is wrong with you???

One of the OBVIOUS points here that ANYONE should be able to grasp is that this was going on from 1932-1972 ... and in 1969 the CDC reaffirmed the medical murder of these men .... you know, that same government agency watchdog elements that you say SHOULD BE TRUSTED?

The other salient point is that because this was ongoing for 40 years before the public got wind of it demonstrates the fallacy of your claim that we'd know about anything like that going on today .... if that pattern is repeated, what ever might be happening today may not become public knowledge until the year 2050 ... what part of that can't you grasp?

I think you are just making ridiculous statements purposely ...

As much as I would never underestimate the stupidity factor of the general public ... I'd hate to think that you really believe what you are saying in these absurdly ignorant posts. If you're being honest, then you require a level of professional help I'm not licensed or qualified to offer.
I say again: it was wrong to do the Tuskegee Study.

There was no attempt to hide it.

It was ultimately (far longer than it should have been) terminated after someone in the media wrote an article about it. Perhaps the biggest legacy of the men who participated in the study is that their suffering ultimately led to the changes in requirements for informed consent that are now part of medical research --- changes that would prevent another Tuskegee Study from happening.

It is interesting that you keep bringing up things that have nothing to do with the original topic of this thread. Are you afraid you have failed to make your case that cholesterol has nothing to do with heart disease?

Good to know you think the general public is stupid. I actually think that the general public is far smarter than you give it credit for and can see right through you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness