Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-18-2012, 12:33 PM

131 posts, read 538,468 times

Advertisements

Also keep in mind that the 70' section is for Phase I and II. I think the extension is only Phase III.

I've not heard anything definitive about the Rec Center when I asked about it a few weeks ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2012, 02:38 PM

302 posts, read 956,755 times
Not sure about the gas station with Burger King, but there is a shell with a mc donalds at the corner of Westpark and 1463. It hasn't opened yet though, it looks finished, just waiting for the pumps, but it has looked the same for the last 2-3 weeks...

There is also another sign on Fry and 1463 for a chevron, but no construction there yet...

Glad to see the mini storage is gone from the entrance by Cinco... I think that intersection will be too expensive for that... I figure either another gas station or a cvs/walgreens will go there.... will see

Old 10-18-2012, 02:50 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,370,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidrod8 View Post
Not sure about the gas station with Burger King, but there is a shell with a mc donalds at the corner of Westpark and 1463. It hasn't opened yet though, it looks finished, just waiting for the pumps, but it has looked the same for the last 2-3 weeks...

There is also another sign on Fry and 1463 for a chevron, but no construction there yet...

Glad to see the mini storage is gone from the entrance by Cinco... I think that intersection will be too expensive for that... I figure either another gas station or a cvs/walgreens will go there.... will see
A wallgreens/CVS would be really nice for those late night emergency grocery runs and a quick rental from Redbox

Old 11-01-2012, 09:56 AM

27 posts, read 93,669 times
Hey Guys, we are moving into Churchill Farms and we now have to switch from ATT Uverse to either Comcast or Consolidated.

Do you have any experience with any of them (good or bad)?

Old 11-01-2012, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandi79 View Post
I hear CHF will get zoned to the new High school #7; the zoning meeting will be on Oct 29th.
I just got to Katy ISD website. Churchill Farms and Cardiff among other subdivisions will attend HS#7.

http://www.katyisd.org/facilities/Pu...M12/LUZMap.pdf

Old 11-01-2012, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1976 View Post
Hey Guys, we are moving into Churchill Farms and we now have to switch from ATT Uverse to either Comcast or Consolidated.

Do you have any experience with any of them (good or bad)?
I just found out that COMCAST is not serving Churchill Farms right now. I called the number in the list the sales office gave my and the guys indicated that we will have to wait until 11/24.

If you are already living in Churchill Farms. What company do you use to get your internet and/or cable?

Thanks a lot

Old 11-01-2012, 01:25 PM

1,066 posts, read 2,370,178 times
Entouch.net probably services your area, since I use them in Cardiff. They are pretty competitive with their pricing and usually work with you on bundled packages. I've had them for over year and have never experienced a cable or internet outage since we've been there.

Old 11-07-2012, 10:05 AM

Does anyone know something about Consolidated Communications? Previous or current experience with Internet or Cable will help.

I have looked out there and there are only a few reviews about the services this company provides (most of them not good or too old).

Old 11-28-2012, 12:31 PM

I finally picked Consolidated Communications just because Comcast was not yet available at the time of our move.
I will just tell you:
*This company does not offer the best wireless router.Go to best buy and upgrade it to something else, that was even the advise from their own Technician.
*Their customer service is not the best.
*You get what you pay for.

Old 11-28-2012, 01:37 PM

131 posts, read 538,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by J1976 View Post
I finally picked Consolidated Communications just because Comcast was not yet available at the time of our move.
I will just tell you:
*This company does not offer the best wireless router.Go to best buy and upgrade it to something else, that was even the advise from their own Technician.
*Their customer service is not the best.
*You get what you pay for.
What sort of pricing do they offer on internet packages? Bandwidth caps?

Their speeds look a little... outdated. So I'm guessing I'd end up going with the 10 Mbps or 20 Mbps.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston