Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 10:23 AM

6 posts, read 6,759 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTexas2010 View Post
You're right, I was once a first time poster.

I did not, however, come in here as most (trolling) first time (and usually one time only) posters and drop a weighted statement like yours - Fulshear is hurting for money. You will forgive me for being dubious, or perhaps jaded by so many like yourself that spend their time on CD creating one-and-done accounts to drop titillating, albeit false, information to get a rise out of people.

And I am quite familiar with Fulshear, as I live on the outskirts of Fulshear's ETJ.

But please, with your bold statement, I implore you to back it up with facts and data - I hardly think the burden of proof is on me.
Reading through your history, you seem to have quite an issue with first-time posters.

Anyway, to answer your specific question, video from the City's own website (Welcome to Fulshear, Texas) should be plenty of proof (check out around 2:05 when he specifically mentions avoiding bankruptcy).

There are also plenty of other Facebook pages dedicated to the financial mismanagement of the City of Fulshear.

So, do you have any information on HEB, or should I look forward to more bashing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2017, 10:55 AM

1,179 posts, read 1,915,131 times
I appreciate your feedback and backed claims - I was not aware of the obligations the city had to the MUDs in nearby MPCs, although I had suspected that Fulshear had made less-conventional agreements with the developers of these neighborhoods (versus whatever agreements are made with developers in, say for example, Houston's ETJ.)

I apologize for the accusatory nature of my previous post.

Old 06-02-2017, 09:07 AM

226 posts, read 306,454 times
Per the city's FB page an hour ago, the HEB is finalized and cleared for construction. Not sure if they are still aiming for a 2017 opening, but it's coming...

Old 06-02-2017, 09:36 AM

1,743 posts, read 3,820,444 times
New Elementary School broke ground as well in Cross Creek.

Old 06-02-2017, 10:19 AM

6 posts, read 6,759 times
Thanks for the updates. Looks like they dropped off a construction trailer and started to move more dirt yesterday.

NTexas2010,
I appreciate your last reply. Sorry if I was a bit snippy in my prior messages...one of those days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston