Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-19-2012, 07:09 AM

8,895 posts, read 19,999,878 times

Advertisements

Here is my opinion on psychics - you can make these things happen (good or bad things). If you think something is going to happen, sometimes it will - it isn't fate but it is your mind already leaning in that direction from a seed planted in your head. So while it might be fun to go, take it with a grain of salt and not as something serious.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-19-2012, 10:14 AM

1,534 posts, read 3,494,886 times
So I found out that my distant relative and her friends were DUMB enough to go last year (without telling me bc they know i'd only scoff). They are very very superstitious and did everything he asked them to do, like contribute to his 'temple' and bow like over 100 times, drink his holy water and a bunch of other absurd superstious rites. So far, 2 out of 3 big questions she asked were WRONG and the third one looks like it's not going to happen either. These were yes/no questions like will she be able to sell her house in 2011. Anyway, that money you donate goes to his pocket. And he asked them to go to some small temple to do some rites and while at the temple, there is another donation box. That temple is tiny and have caucasian women manning it without any sign of monks or other people. ANy guesses as to where that money go? It's all a scam people, wake up!! Even my relative says he's a scammer but she still continues to seek other fortune tellers because she believes in the 'real' ones. <rolling my eyes>

Old 02-19-2012, 03:04 PM

18,130 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Monkeys View Post
Has anyone heard of this guy? Apparently he's famous in Houston but I just found out about the man two months ago, and I've been living here my whole life!

Apparently he's deadly accurate with his predictions, and he doesn't even charge you. All he asks for is a donation for him or for his temple.

A psychic that's accurate and doesn't charge you?
Moderator cut: competitor website
If psychics are so good, they should just play the lottery and retire

Old 02-20-2012, 05:24 AM

3,333 posts, read 9,174,639 times
I would NEVER trust someone named after a bovine's jowl.

Ronnie

Old 02-22-2012, 01:44 PM

3 posts, read 13,694 times
Default update

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaniloves View Post
Ok, so i got in line at 5am and there were about 20 people already there ahead of me and then others arrived soon afterwards. Someone came to open the office at 5:30 and wrote down the names on a sheet and told us the number we were. I'm 26, she preceded to tell the ones above 20 that we have about an hour and a half to go and get some breakfast or so have you. I'm here at Denny's enjoying a cup of coffee and getting ready to be served an everyday slam. Life is good! I will update later..

Take care
While waiting in a room listening to what seemed to be Buddhist meditation music for 30 minutes, he came out after a session with someone and seemed very passionate about Whitney's passing. I think the last person touched a nerve when this person asked him why did God take Whitney Houston away. I assume it was the Latina woman that came out with a smirk on her face right before he came out. He advised everyone to be more spiritual, disciplined and love yourself. He said Whitney stopped loving herself and that Angelina Jolie is a great ambassador for using her money and fame to help children and that she surrounds herself with children. I dunno.. I wasn't there to talk or ask about those two celebrities, nor did I care about someone else's enlightened opinion on Whitney's death. I was very tired and sleepy and the two cups of coffee that I drank to get in line early this morning was beginning to make me shake.
At 8:30am i went back to another room with 5 others and waited again and with some different meditation music playing, i waited. The door would open and he would gesture for another to come with him. When my time came i thought I would go into a larger room with a nice rug, instead i was seated in a chair outside of that beautiful room that was against the wall of the hallway i walked through to get to the second waiting room. That was a very short hallway might i add. Which means others waiting in the main room could probably hear him as he started talking to me. I didn't have the same reading as some previous posters. He didn't use any cards, or anything special. He asked my year of birth and said some things about my character and personality. He was right about those. I know because i got the same results from an Eharmony personality test. He told me my ex-husband and I will become friends. I truly doubt that being that he put a restraining order against me when i hit him with a picture frame of us after i found him speaking seductively to another woman on the phone. The judge ordered it for 3 years. Hmm... He got the 7 bedroom house and everything in it and i got a weeks stay in a hospital for stress and anxiety. Oh yeah, and the monthly pills for post somatic stress disorder. Yeah, so my guess is we won't be friends at any time in this lifetime. He also asked me where are my children? I told him I don't have any and he told me i will and how many. I'm in my thirties, good luck with that time frame. I'm unmarried and don't see that happening. He mentioned i will live a long life. He told me to be more spiritual and self disciplined. I do need to do both so I appreciated that nice advice.
In the end, i felt a bit more joyful, like i've just finished listening to a motivating church sermon. I won't be going back. I chalked it up to a pleasant experience and I'm fine with just that.

Take care

Old 02-22-2012, 02:18 PM

3,333 posts, read 9,174,639 times
Cau Chin
Turkey Wattle
Chicken Lip
Sow's Ear

None of them can predict much.

Ronnie

Old 02-22-2012, 10:36 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,925,220 times
At least she reported back. Now this thread can disappear for another month or two.

Old 02-23-2012, 09:21 PM

687 posts, read 2,128,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by huma281 View Post
I visited him when I was 18 and nothing he said came true.....I've been to some other "psychics" and they couldn't predict my future. Maybe I'm just an enigma. Maybe the stuff he said did come true and I failed to realize it because I don't remember what he said anymore O_o
that's usually the way it goes. You're an enigma wrapped inside a pair of ducks

Old 02-23-2012, 10:03 PM

563 posts, read 910,342 times
This guy is the real deal. I wasn't a believer until I decide to try it out for myself the other day. He advised me that there would be a cleansing from within and that a solid, yet loose, aromatic release would relieve me of stress. How could he possibly know that I would eat Taco Bell later that day? Then he preceded to tell me that in the very near future, after a period of darkness my body would awake with the sun, and wood from beneath a sheet. Need I say more?

Last edited by MobileDave; 02-23-2012 at 10:13 PM..

Old 02-24-2012, 01:26 PM

169 posts, read 428,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstarII View Post
I didn't really believe him saying I would get into an accident because I am a really safe driver. 5 years later I got into an accident
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhah....take a breath.....ahahhahaahahahahahahahahaha

this reminds me of a friend of my sister in law. she once said "i can change the stop lights to green with my mind....sometimes it just takes longer than others" and she was serious (thought she was wiken)

this whole thread is hilarious. not saying some people can't have a gift, but come on now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston