Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2011, 01:54 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,600,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
It is the biggest reason I won't travel to Mexico anymore.
My mother told me they are practically begging people to visit Mexico. I wouldn’t go now even if they offered free flights and hotel accommodations, and threw in a few grand to sweeten the deal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2011, 02:07 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,477,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
This is an interesting article -

Report: 230,000 displaced by Mexico's drug war - El Paso Times

In Juarez one-fourth of homes sit empty, in towns outside of Juarez more than 60% homes are abandoned. Even the rest of Mexico has 14% of homes abandoned by people who have fled to the easy life in the USA where they can live comfortably by working or from living off welfare handouts.

How can anyone but La Raza think this is good? They don't care what becomes of their own country, it's all about lust for the American dollars.

Hypocrits will proudly wave their Mexican flags but will never do the slightest thing for their country but encourage all the rest of their fellow citizens to abandon their cities and towns and get to the easy life here.

What becomes of Mexico's fourth largest city when the rest of them head over to the USA? And that is becoming the only alternative as any with money and education have abandoned the city like rats leaving a sinking ship.

So much for their Mexican pride. It's just too easy to have it in the USA only.
IMO, there's more hate than hypocrisy. Hate for Americans is one thing that they know they're carrying.

Old 03-26-2011, 02:09 PM

1,391 posts, read 2,652,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
This is the truth. It's impossible to get permission into the US 8/10 times.
Then I say to those turned away, "Sorry 'bout your luck but keep your azz home." As much as it sucks and I know it does, life isn't fair. It sure hasn't been fair to me, and that's just the way the cookie crumbles, compadre.

Old 03-27-2011, 10:05 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,366,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Siete View Post
Quotas or not - they don't qualify for legal immigration - so they come illegally. Illegals in any country tend to be from the lower classes with nothing to lose.

I wonder what would happen if Canada were to get overrun by millions of needy, entitled, uneducated, and unskilled third world people with their hands out. How would you feel then?

Old 03-27-2011, 10:07 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,366,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikCortez View Post
Not our problme. We dont owe illegals a thing.

Why do people always loose sight of this FACT??!!

Old 03-27-2011, 10:14 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,854,420 times
They also come because it is so very easy for them to do so. There is essentially no border enforcement. Not whatsoever.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration