Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 11:50 AM

7,359 posts, read 10,292,465 times

Advertisements

Japan is actually quite racist, as well. I had a Japanese roommate who said her mother was Korean, but growing up in Japan, she never told anybody because Japanese people believe, in general, than the Japanese race is superior to all others. Can't attest to that myself--just relating what I was told.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2007, 12:59 PM

559 posts, read 1,326,846 times
Thats crazy how some people are racest agains others. I personally cant tell the difference between a Japanese person and a Chinese or Korean most of the time.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:47 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,292,465 times
Isayos: Some people will take your comment to be racist, as though you are lumping together all Asian peoples. But I know what you mean: it's along the same lines as not being able to tell the difference between an Argentinian, Floridian, or Yankee.

Old 08-17-2007, 01:54 PM

26 posts, read 54,010 times
Just a little joke:
As Argentinians would say: "We are Italians who happened to have enough bad luck to be born in this piece of s***t continent"

Old 08-17-2007, 02:33 PM

652 posts, read 2,806,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMiiorHateMii View Post
Affirmative action is for all people of color! And yes, there are people of color in those nations as well, they just don't care as much as the Americans do about race!
Indeed, affirmative action is hateful and intended to punish one race of people, rather than achieve some sort of fairness.

Old 08-17-2007, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by okayokay View Post
Just a little joke:
As Argentinians would say: "We are Italians who happened to have enough bad luck to be born in this piece of s***t continent"
They wish they were Italian, but they don't have the Alpine and Nordic admixtures as do Northern Italians.

Old 08-17-2007, 07:40 PM

156 posts, read 151,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Japan is actually quite racist, as well. I had a Japanese roommate who said her mother was Korean, but growing up in Japan, she never told anybody because Japanese people believe, in general, than the Japanese race is superior to all others. Can't attest to that myself--just relating what I was told.
Our son is married to a Japanese woman and YES, they most certainly are quite racist. Even their son is not allowed to become a citizen of Japan because he is pat white. Our son would not listen to us when we tried to explain the facts of life about different cultures and such and he found out that she married him for a fast track to citizenship.

So... naive Western whites were sold on multiculturalism. The immigration floodgates opened and, in the United States, whites went from a 93% majority in 1965 down to 70% in 2007. In another 20 years, whites will be down to less than 50% if we continue on this trend. But to liberals, this is heaven... the less whites, the better. To liberals, the only whites that can remain are liberal whites; all others must be eliminated. Liberals view this as, "cleaning out the evil of society since whites = evil".

Of course we all know the dangers of a multicultural society - it can't and doesn't work. Balkanization eventually results; tribalism sets in. Society fractions into different sects based on religious and ethnic characteristics. Tensions grow between the different sects and, predictably, deadly conflict and even civil war erupts. History is littered with societies which break apart due to multiculturalism: great societies, developing societies, no place is immune to the ill effects of a non-homogenous society.

Old 08-19-2007, 10:25 AM

559 posts, read 1,326,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Isayos: Some people will take your comment to be racist, as though you are lumping together all Asian peoples. But I know what you mean: it's along the same lines as not being able to tell the difference between an Argentinian, Floridian, or Yankee.
humm, I guess I dont see how it would be racest. Im not saying one is better, just saying thats my personal observation. Im German and would not be offended if someone said they couldnt tell me from a Danish or Polish. Anywho, sorry if it came off as racest.

Old 08-19-2007, 04:19 PM

Argentinians wear more gold chains than Yankees. Not sure about Floridians.

Old 08-20-2007, 02:45 PM

3,078 posts, read 11,076,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Music Junkie View Post
Our son is married to a Japanese woman and YES, they most certainly are quite racist. Even their son is not allowed to become a citizen of Japan because he is pat white. Our son would not listen to us when we tried to explain the facts of life about different cultures and such and he found out that she married him for a fast track to citizenship.
There are many racist people in Japan, just as in the United States and other countries.

If it is really the case that your son's wife married him to become a permanent resident, that constitutes clear marriage fraud and he should be able to have the marriage annulled easily.

It is no easy task to reconcile cultural differences between spouses from different cultures. It is especially hard if either or both sets of parents are racist or significantly biased toward their own race.

Quote:
Of course we all know the dangers of a multicultural society - it can't and doesn't work. Balkanization eventually results; tribalism sets in. Society fractions into different sects based on religious and ethnic characteristics. Tensions grow between the different sects and, predictably, deadly conflict and even civil war erupts. History is littered with societies which break apart due to multiculturalism: great societies, developing societies, no place is immune to the ill effects of a non-homogenous society.
Care to cite a few specific examples of powerful societies which dissolved due to multiculturalism?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration