Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 10:30 PM

11,431 posts, read 19,003,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
Actually Filipinos shouldn't be talking about illegals in the US, as they are a major source of illegals in Japan, Malaysia and China:

Philippines praises Malaysia's treatment of illegal Filipinos Asian Political News - Find Articles

Perhaps US should Cane our illegals like Malaysia?
BBC News | ASIA-PACIFIC | Malaysia's illegal immigrants face cane

Also Filipinos get amnesty in United Arab Emirates:
Migrants News Monitor: UAE gives illegal workers 90 days to regularize stay or leave
malaysia has got the right idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2007, 10:38 PM

2,990 posts, read 8,713,690 times
Malaysian Govt has the GUTS! this is Justice served!

Old 10-22-2007, 11:17 PM

3,689 posts, read 10,418,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Don't you think all of Latin America would be pissed if the United States started killing their people?

if you look at Mexico's southern boarders. they have it protected very tightly by Mexican soldiers. they SHOOT anyone that attempts to cross the boarder. Why cant we do the same at our border? There is no WWIII starting because of boarder incursions by south Americans into Mexico

Old 10-23-2007, 06:38 AM

2,990 posts, read 8,713,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noahma View Post
if you look at Mexico's southern boarders. they have it protected very tightly by Mexican soldiers. they SHOOT anyone that attempts to cross the boarder. Why cant we do the same at our border? There is no WWIII starting because of boarder incursions by south Americans into Mexico

That is what I have read. Are they successfull? I'm sure some still get thru.

Old 10-27-2007, 06:04 AM

6 posts, read 11,381 times
Default closer to the heart

you need to look closer to home to find the cause of your "problems." there are many powerful americans that benefit from immigration and also from the drug trade.
You know miami? that fabulous rich city in florida..yes that one. i'm not going to write a whole paragraph about it but did you know There was no miami as it is today before the cocaine trade. Rich economy miami is a little daughter of cocaine.
and many people in the US prefer to hire illegal mexicans.
"hey lets hire that guy...why?? well we can pay him less, or if we feel like it,...we won't pay him at all!!! and if he gives us problems?? we can call imigration!! i mean he is illegal isn't he??"
o my god o my god!?

Old 10-27-2007, 06:19 AM

besides the points mentioned in the post previous to this one.........i just had to point out the following.

please clarify thi because i am at loss. you think that because mexico shoots and kills central american immigrants entering mexico through mexicos south border, you think that because of that, its ok to shoot mexicans entering the USA.

Are you for real??

NO. what mexico does is not okay. and NO its not okay for you to do it just because they do it.

I think kindergarden teachers deal with this type of thing every day and sometimes the kindergarden teachers says 2 wrongs don't make a right.

but they kindergarden students were probably stealing their oreo cookies. not killing people on their border.
but hey "he does it too"

christ. this is kindergarden stuff.

Old 10-27-2007, 06:32 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paprika View Post
besides the points mentioned in the post previous to this one.........i just had to point out the following.

please clarify thi because i am at loss. you think that because mexico shoots and kills central american immigrants entering mexico through mexicos south border, you think that because of that, its ok to shoot mexicans entering the USA.

Are you for real??

NO. what mexico does is not okay. and NO its not okay for you to do it just because they do it.

I think kindergarden teachers deal with this type of thing every day and sometimes the kindergarden teachers says 2 wrongs don't make a right.

but they kindergarden students were probably stealing their oreo cookies. not killing people on their border.
but hey "he does it too"

Point taken.

Now; what would you do if your home (country) was invaded? Lay down and be assaulted or go down fighting-------especially if you have 'firepower' (legal, moral, military, etc) at your disposal? I know which path I would take.

Old 10-27-2007, 10:49 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:

Are you for real??

but hey "he does it too"

Brilliant!! It's true that the kindergarten teacher doe not allow "Billy" to steal "Johnny's" cookie, simply because Johnny previously stole Billy's pop-tart. However, the kindergarten teacher certainly DOES "lean on" Johnny, and sees to it that he mends his thieving ways; she does not allow the situation to continue....
Besides, paprika, if you're using this analogy (the "kindergarten" scenario), then whom, may I ask, is the "teacher"?....
Bad analogy, I'm afraid....

Old 10-27-2007, 10:56 AM

you may be right. it probably is a bad analogy. something i thought of in 20 seconds and typed it.

but that still doesn't change the fact that the forum user ( i forget and i'm not interested in his name) that says "hey the mexicans kill immigrants why can't we?"

the user that says that is completely out of his mind.

Old 10-27-2007, 11:04 AM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:
you may be right. it probably is a bad analogy. something i thought of in 20 seconds and typed it.

but that still doesn't change the fact that the forum user ( i forget and i'm not interested in his name) that says "hey the mexicans kill immigrants why can't we?"

the user that says that is completely out of his mind.
I certainly agree. There are many things done around the world that we just can't do, because we're better than that.....good point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration