Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2013, 06:18 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times

Advertisements

WASHINGTON, D.C. – When the hunger headaches get strong, Lenka Mendoza focuses on why she is fasting and dreams of what she would do if she won the right to legally live and work in the U.S.: She would return to her home country, Peru, to hug her cancer-stricken mom.

Fasting for immigration reform: Strikers go hungry in push for change - U.S. News

Then go back HOME and STAY there, you fool!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2013, 07:52 AM

62,975 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
WASHINGTON, D.C. – When the hunger headaches get strong, Lenka Mendoza focuses on why she is fasting and dreams of what she would do if she won the right to legally live and work in the U.S.: She would return to her home country, Peru, to hug her cancer-stricken mom.

Fasting for immigration reform: Strikers go hungry in push for change - U.S. News

Well we can see where her priorities lay. Her mother is in Peru fighting cancer and yet she is here illegally instead of being with her.

Old 12-07-2013, 07:57 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,912,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Well we can see where her priorities lay. Her mother is in Peru fighting cancer and yet she is here illegally instead of being with her.
Agreed. That illegal alien woman is just trash; I'd say the same thing if she was a blue eyed blonde lady from Ireland.

Old 12-07-2013, 01:34 PM

10,659 posts, read 10,732,353 times
maybe she'll starve to death?

Old 12-07-2013, 02:41 PM

4,749 posts, read 4,324,858 times
This doesn't bother me.

We need to decrease our population. There's too much traffic on the highways.

I understand why people want to come here, but I don't think it's fair to do it illegally. My grandparents came here and became citizens to start a new life for my parents while they were being raised by my great-grandparents in their homeland. Because of that opportunity, my parents were able to go to college, purchase a home, go on vacations, and give their 2 kids a better life than what they had.

Old 12-07-2013, 03:47 PM

28 posts, read 60,261 times
Mother has cancer??????????? Don't people know that illegals LIE? They have a reason for everything , just ask them...lol

Old 12-07-2013, 07:44 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,300,151 times
Obviously gaining legal status here by waiting for shamnesty is more important to her than her own flesh and blood. She's scum.

Old 12-07-2013, 08:03 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,452,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
Obviously gaining legal status here by waiting for shamnesty is more important to her than her own flesh and blood. She's scum.
Your right, shows where there priorities lie. No way, sorry but my Parents before they died were both so sick and ill, no way, would a Country be more important then my time with my parents ever.

Ticks me off, that people i know and my great grand parents and grand parents came to this Country, and had to do it legally, took damn sweet time, they had a very hard time of it, when they came here Italians were not treated very well. Some day maybe i will get into what they went to, but this whole damn thing pisses me off.

Americans at that time did not treat them with open arms believe u me. They were treated like dirt in the beginning, stuck it out, and showed people how proud and the pride they had in becoming American Citizens, and doing it right. Showed that they were not afraid of hard work, and things started from that time on, they were very hard workers, and worked their azzes off. My grandparents also beleived in hard work ethics, and saved enough of money to send their children my Dad to college and a Aunt. Things went well for my Dad very well, he even mingled in with some movie starts back when. They were his clients. We had a very good childhood, because of the sacrifices that were made, in order to want a better life for their children, and becoming american citizens, meant everything in the world to them.

And the thing is they wanted to speak english the lanugage of their new Country, and they did, maybe with broken english, but the english skills did get so much better, that was one of the first things they did, was to learn english, so that they could work.

That is the difference, they came here, no matter how hard it would be, and stuck it out to become citizens of this Country. And beleive me, they were proud Americans of italian heritage.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:13 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,496,229 times
Quote:

She could benefit from some fasting; about 25 pounds or so.

Old 12-08-2013, 10:38 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Quote:

Irony of ironies. If Obama were enforcing federal laws instead of encouraging illegals to stay, this illegal would be back home where she belongs. They should be helping her to return.

The love of the American dollar trumps her own sick mother obviously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration