Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2018, 12:04 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,375,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
It is becoming more evident everyday that the only reason why the Left is so in favor of helping the illegal alien immigrants is for their eventual loyalty to their party and their vote once amnesty is granted.
This big circus of outrage at the border is nothing but a show to take down Trump. He is enforcing existing laws and the Left hates that.

Anyone that has an ounce of respect for America and the rule of law should be Anti illegal alien. I wonder how many of the protesters at rallies would be willing to take responsibility for a family of "immigrants" and either allow them into their home or pay for them to be put up somewhere?

There are very few people that are against or Anti Immigrant, America was made great by immigrants from everywhere.

The whole Anti Trump, he's a nazi that hates immigrants conveniently forgets that he is married to an immigrant.

Any one that has common sense should be Anti Illegal immigrant but be Pro Legal immigrant.

It is not that hard of a concept to grasp but the Left seems to have a hard time understanding the difference OR they don't actually care.
Not sure why you’re attempting to categorize this topic as a partisan debate. To clarify, this had absolutely zero bearing on the original post. I can only speak for myself that my pro-amnesty views have absolutely nothing to do with the hypothetical impact it would have on the electorate. That is besides the point that every proposal I’ve seen wouldn’t result in citizenship for 10 or 15 years. You can’t vote in national elections with a green card last time I checked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration