Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 02:23 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,444,467 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Really? Oh wow! I didn't know. +rep for telling me
Interesting - do you know how to give reps? Because yours didn't show up under my settings. To show you what a good sport I am, I will give you one myself to get the ball rolling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2008, 03:32 PM

334 posts, read 828,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
DAMNATION!!!! My drug of choice, Absolut vodka, has turned traitor!!!
It's going to be a dry spring!

What GOOD booze is made in the United States of America by AMERICANS,...does anyone know?

Jack Daniels, for one . . . . wonder how many illegals they got workin' there

Old 04-04-2008, 03:53 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,136,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rosarito View Post
Jack Daniels, for one . . . . wonder how many illegals they got workin' there
Actually 'Jack Daniels' is an illegal immigrant.

Quote:
here is substantial evidence that Jack Daniels is a former illegal immigrant and a dangerous even murderous psychopath who does business with both the Indonesian mafia (Laksar) plus Thailand's criminal gangs
John M. Daniels Bali - psychopathic corrupt police colluding enemy of the Balinese.

Old 04-04-2008, 04:14 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,175,792 times
Peg Costello (Joan Blondell) "He looks like one of those men who suddenly switched to vodka!"

"The Desk Set" 1957 - with Tracy and Hepburn

Old 04-04-2008, 05:28 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,562,173 times
I checked out the "Absolut" ad, but failed to see any text. I don't see that it necessarily shows that Mexico "took over" part of the US. Maybe the ad is suggesting the US will GIVE the area away. After all, who knows how much ABSOLUT is consumed by members of Congress?.

Seriously, all joking aside, Mexico can't "take away" the area. If it "goes", it will be because the US ALLOWED it to go.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:31 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,136,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I checked out the "Absolut" ad, but failed to see any text. I don't see that it necessarily shows that Mexico "took over" part of the US. Maybe the ad is suggesting the US will GIVE the area away. After all, who knows how much ABSOLUT is consumed by members of Congress?.

Seriously, all joking aside, Mexico can't "take away" the area. If it "goes", it will be because the US ALLOWED it to go.
Agreed.. what the hell is all this "boycott Absolut" bull? I mean seriously, what the hell does Absolut care about who took over who or our immigration laws? It is clear that Absolut wants to get Mexicans to switch from Tequila to Vodka. Quite honestly, pure, they both taste like crap.

Old 04-04-2008, 05:34 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,562,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exedous View Post
Agreed.. what the hell is all this "boycott Absolut" bull? I mean seriously, what the hell does Absolut care about who took over who or our immigration laws? It is clear that Absolut wants to get Mexicans to switch from Tequila to Vodka. Quite honestly, pure, they both taste like crap.
Liquor ads are well known for using outrageous, over-the-top subjects. This one apparently worked. Not being a hard-liquor drinker, my 'boycott' wouldn't hurt them, anyway....

Old 04-04-2008, 07:53 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,937,825 times
Even better is that the ad is in English. But I thought it was too tough to learn English!?!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration