Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 11:14 AM

504 posts, read 1,764,555 times

Advertisements

George Bush is a liberal? He is the one that wants amnesty, so does his brother Jeb Bush last I looked neither was a OH horror, a liberal, same as being a Jew in Nazi Germany, when something is wrong blame the Jew, now its blame the Liberal, next thing we know you will have us wear a big L on our shirts and hustled off to internment camps. The baby, the beautiful baby,is now a citizen with 25 grand for college how you like that? Tough.
I know we have a problem with immigration but now I think we have a bigger problem with ignorance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2007, 11:31 AM

30,357 posts, read 51,950,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander59 View Post
George Bush is a liberal? He is the one that wants amnesty, so does his brother Jeb Bush last I looked neither was a OH horror, a liberal, same as being a Jew in Nazi Germany, when something is wrong blame the Jew, now its blame the Liberal, next thing we know you will have us wear a big L on our shirts and hustled off to internment camps. The baby, the beautiful baby,is now a citizen with 25 grand for college how you like that? Tough.
I know we have a problem with immigration but now I think we have a bigger problem with ignorance.
Amen!! And for a person to laugh at a baby being denied something... well, that's just sad, no matter what the child's nationality is.

Old 01-07-2007, 11:43 AM

9,986 posts, read 18,672,077 times
I guess rules only apply to some. I dont care what nationality the baby is and i have nothing against her,but it stated the mother needed to be legal.

Old 01-07-2007, 11:52 AM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,269 times
Oh Please, You find it's okay to use the baby as a ticket to live here? It's like women having babies for welfare. Only have babies that you love and want not a ticket for citizenship or so they don't have to get off their asses and get a job. This is ignorant!!!

Old 01-07-2007, 11:52 AM

Until we stop rewarding them and paying the bills, it wont stop.

Old 01-07-2007, 12:00 PM

504 posts, read 1,764,555 times
A job now is it, last I heard all of you that complain about illegal immigration complain that they are taking all the jobs. Unfortunatly is was a misunderstanding and not needed for a full blown scream for inequality to all citizens.Maybe toys R us should have made so only children of illegals would have been eligible, talk about all hell breaking loose them, no rules are rules in this country unless you are an illegal. We do have equal protection under the law for everyone here no matter how you perceive it, it is here and unless you can single handedly change the Constitution of the United States live with it.

Last edited by alexander59; 01-07-2007 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: poor spelling again

Old 01-07-2007, 12:31 PM

I think that is the main flaw of the constitution.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:25 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,684 times
Quote:
A job now is it, last I heard all of you that complain about illegal immigration complain that they are taking all the jobs. Unfortunatly is was a misunderstanding and not needed for a full blown scream for inequality to all citizens.Maybe toys R us should have made so only children of illegals would have been eligible, talk about all hell breaking loose them, no rules are rules in this country unless you are an illegal. We do have equal protection under the law for everyone here no matter how you perceive it, it is here and unless you can single handedly change the Constitution of the United States live with it.

Bush threw the constitution out the window, why can't we the people do the same and just kick their A$$ back across the border where they belong and take our country back?

Old 01-08-2007, 08:36 AM

1,703 posts, read 6,468,049 times
Quote:
same as being a Jew in Nazi Germany, when something is wrong blame the Jew, now its blame the Liberal, .
Making an analogy of Hitler blaming Jews to the downfall of Germany, has nothing to do with blaming George Bush for the War in Iraq is incorrect. Hitler acted and killed six million Jews, George Bush did not intend to blatantly commit mass murder.

Old 01-08-2007, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Making an analogy of Hitler blaming Jews to the downfall of Germany, has nothing to do with blaming George Bush for the War in Iraq is incorrect. Hitler acted and killed six million Jews, George Bush did not intend to blatantly commit mass murder.
I will agree here. Hitler set out to kill the jews and anyone that help them. I dont think Bush had that in mind. I think Bush and others, were angry about 9/11 and our history with Saddam and his hitler like ways led us to war with him, then it got to the point of what do we do now he is gone? Pull-out? Stay? Help? I am not convinced you can actually plan a war, when does war ever go the way it is suppose to?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration