Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 05:43 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy dee Ann View Post
Not your place to tell me where to live besides, I love living there and while I was there paid tax's for 17 years and hired people.
Technically speaking: if your were here illegally; I could place you under citizen's arrest till the authorities took you away.

Now; that you are back in the UK, you are 'safe'
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2008, 06:01 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times
Quote:
Indeed, what will you do when the price of food picked by these "illegals" go up. Y'all are already griping about gas and the general cost of living. What I can't get my head around is that for decades you people had no problem with them being your maids and farm workers and then when being conservative and loud became fashionable y'all couldn't wait...Limbaugh’s making out like a bandit with his new deal this week, is what spurs the others on and if the likes of him, Hannity and other's were making a big deal of reporting every time a drunk "illegal alien" smashed their car into a group of lily white Anglo kids driving home from their prom, folks wouldn’t get their knickers all in a twist.

Heck I even read somewhere this week that first and foremost Rush considers himself a businessman, it’s all about selling air time to sponsors and the more people they can whip into a frenzy with their hate and hypocrisy filled rants the mula they earn.

Deport those who commit serious crimes but for heaven sake give hard working undocumented people an amnesty.
Agreed!

Old 07-04-2008, 06:11 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
If there was no illegal labor to pick vegetables someone else would do it. Those jobs should be automated anyway. Perhaps the solution is more u-pick fields. The market would find a solution.
The market has found a solution they seem happy with

Old 07-04-2008, 06:14 PM

3,722 posts, read 4,309,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by macmeal View Post
I think the big fear here is that we may have no choice but to live in an ever-tightening "Big Brother" society, just to ensure our continued survival. Goes VERY MUCH against American notions of personal freedom. In OUR eyes, you folks in the UK have already lost a number of your freedoms....and are far more accepting of this. Your much-touted "diversity", as we see it, has come at a huge cost in personal liberty. This is what we fear happening to us, here on "the frontier" (we're pretty rustic, compared to you)...maybe we're wrong..it DOES take a while for the news to get this far.

Hey I'm with you on England’s flaws or should I say blatant pandering to groups they have no business pandering to in fact you can read some of my posts (especially the one about multiculturalism) on the UK forum. .... I believe diversity can work but not the way the British government is going about it…It’s almost forced however I blame the British public as a whole. They take what they are dished out from having a monarchy, high taxes to pandering. Seriously I’ve never lived in a country where they bend over and take it without a generous helping of lube.

But you can't compare muslim fanatics who want to change our way of life to Mexican people just wanting a better life.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
If you are here in the USA illegally........then, get out and stay out!

Better a legal Spanish speaking Mestizo Mexican here than an illegal Brit.
I think I may have hit a raw spot, because I noticed you have posted 4 one liners directed at me. Calm down big boy I had to take a phone call so couldn't respond to you. Any way I'm back now, so what is it you want? You've gotten yourself so wound up you are prolly frothing at the mouth at this point

Ooops I forgot it's the 4th over there so can I take it that the brews are going to your head?

Old 07-04-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Technically speaking: if your were here illegally; I could place you under citizen's arrest till the authorities took you away.

Now; that you are back in the UK, you are 'safe'
I think you need to lie down sonny.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:40 PM

812 posts, read 2,307,364 times
Quote:
Indeed, what will you do when the price of food picked by these "illegals" go up. Y'all are already griping about gas and the general cost of living. What I can't get my head around is that for decades you people had no problem with them being your maids and farm workers and then when being conservative and loud became fashionable y'all couldn't wait...Limbaugh’s making out like a bandit with his new deal this week, is what spurs the others on and if the likes of him, Hannity and other's were making a big deal of reporting every time a drunk "illegal alien" smashed their car into a group of lily white Anglo kids driving home from their prom, folks wouldn’t get their knickers all in a twist.

Heck I even read somewhere this week that first and foremost Rush considers himself a businessman, it’s all about selling air time to sponsors and the more people they can whip into a frenzy with their hate and hypocrisy filled rants the mula they earn.

Deport those who commit serious crimes but for heaven sake give hard working undocumented people an amnesty.
You are just a lunatic! The idea is for all illegals to be gone! Yes, it is a very big deal when a illegal smashes their car into someone, a "lily white kid or not" any American who is victim to these illegals is a very big deal and especially kids who are victimized. You have no concern for kids shows you are an absolute monster!

Quite frankly it doesn't matter if they are hard working or not, they need to scoot on home, just like you need to stay wherever it is you call home. This country doesn't need unpatriatic people.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:47 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post
You are just a lunatic! The idea is for all illegals to be gone! Yes, it is a very big deal when a illegal smashes their car into someone, a "lily white kid or not" any American who is victim to these illegals is a very big deal and especially kids who are victimized. You have no concern for kids shows you are an absolute monster!

Quite frankly it doesn't matter if they are hard working or not, they need to scoot on home, just like you need to stay wherever it is you call home. This country doesn't need unpatriatic people.
Not a lunatic; prinny..........Raggy dee Ann is nothing more than an insolent Troll

Besides: she somehow thinks it is better to have illegals from Mexico than legal Muslim immigrants in the UK------her basic words.

Not all Muslims are bad.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Agreed!

Thanks.

Old 07-04-2008, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinny View Post

It's either the illegals just choose to kill white kids or the conservative news stations and the loud mouth conservative talk show hosts don't report when other ethnic groups such as asians or Blacks are killed by illegal aliens. I wonder why? They aren't the only ones driving.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration