Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:06 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
The border patrol should go to jail. He shot the person through the fence.

The person was no danger to him he did not have a gun. Rocks do not go through those fences.

I hope he is arrested and sits next to the other 2 border guards currently in prison.
BTW: any illegal caught here in the USA should not only be deported but have all of his assets seized as well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 06:07 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,261,360 times
Quote:
The border patrol should go to jail. He shot the person through the fence.

The person was no danger to him he did not have a gun. Rocks do not go through those fences.

I hope he is arrested and sits next to the other 2 border guards currently in prison.
There was no fence in the area.

The BP agents, from the accounts given in the media, did exactly what they should have done!

Old 08-13-2008, 06:08 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
I have to get going but my point is- We can all live together in harmony.

Some states do actually belong to Mexico thats a fact but we can all live together .

Which states would those be?

Oh, you mean the few in the southwestern U.S. that Mexico "owned" for less than 25 years?

As a person of Native American ancestry, I take exception to your line of thinking which entitles Mexico to U.S. land after your ancestors enslaved mine, stole our land, and killed our people in order to acquire that land.

Personally, it's my opinion that YOU are the trespasser. If you want to take something over--why don't you try it in Mexico and fix that lousy government and stop eye-balling the southwest.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:08 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,340,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hisgirl_2455 View Post
Let me guess, you are being "educated" in public school?

and your children's children will be educated in Spanish so LEARN it.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:10 PM

Quote:
He is not my cousin but he is a brother if he is Mexican .
I am not illegal born in Cali and we are growing in numbers through peace and ballot box we will take what is ours.

You are welcomed to live among us.
The desperation is growing with the putative MEChA crowd.

Just be advised that the possible NAU is another way of sayin Manifest Destiny-----------meaing we will own Mexico if it comes to pass.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:11 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,162,235 times
Es hora que aprendan Ingles.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
You must admit all Europeans and others are illegals . Mexicans and Indians we were here first.

That is history but again lots room for us all to live in Peace and shaire
Achury: when the Hispanics return to Spain (assuming that Madrid will accept 'em); we will 'return' to the rest of the world

Old 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
We the People paid your illegal alien mother's delivery bill so watch your mouth. If your raza is so powerful, how come you need us to pay all your bills?

Old 08-13-2008, 06:19 PM

52 posts, read 141,576 times
Quote:
I speak fluent spanish, and no, my children will be home schooled so they are not indoctrinated with the crap you are spewing.

When you grow up and learn you have a mind of your own, you will change your opinions. When you start paying taxes and owning a home and paying bills, you will see that when your tax dollars go to support the ingrates from across the border, that it is not the job of AMERICAN citizens to do.

IF you think AMERICAN CITIZENS are going to stand aside and let Mexico "peacefully" take over our country in whole or in part, you might need to study some AMERICAN history. It simply is not in our blood, hearts or souls. It will never happen.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:24 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times
Quote:
You must admit all Europeans and others are illegals . Mexicans and Indians we were here first.

That is history but again lots room for us all to live in Peace and shaire
Your view of history, if you don't mind me pointing it out, is quite skewed. Allow me to give you the actual version of historical events.

If the Mexicans of which you speak are Mestizo, which describes more than 80% of the Mexican population, then they have European blood. According to their own ideology, they need to go back to Spain.

The only indigenous peoples to these United States (and I use the term indigenous loosely as there are NO true indigenous peoples in the New World) are the Native North American Indians, NOT Meso American Indians. Evidence shows us that there were numerous migrations not only across the Bering Strait land bridge from Siberia, but that those early peoples likely had mastered ocean travel as well and most probably sailed down the coast of North America, perhaps all the way to Tiera del Fuego. These people, after passing through the present day U.S. (or around it) on their way south approximately 15,000 - 12,500 years ago, became indigenous to present day Mexico and Central America and never came north again. There is absolutely NO archaeological or anthropological evidence to support the statement many of these reconquista proponents claim as gospel, that they are indigenous to the Southwestern United States. Are they indigenous to the continent? Yes, they are. Yet the Aztecs and Toltecs (related tribes) from whom many of these people claim to be descended, never made it past the Sonoran desert. It was a huge, natural barrier to northward migration after the end of the Younger Dryas ice age approximately 10,000 years ago. Most scholars agree that they never made it more than 100 miles north of present day Mexico City, site of the Aztec city of Teotihuacán.

As a person of Native American ancestry, I'm highly insulted when Mexicans assert that they are the only true indigenous peoples in the southwestern United States. Twenty-five years of ownership even in the span of the consolidation of the United States, is a piddily amount of time. The Roman Empire lasted for approximately 500 years. Does that mean that the Italians, their modern day progeny (or the closest thing to it) should own the majority of the civilized world? Can you see what an utterly imbecilic argument this is?

Last edited by Kele; 08-13-2008 at 07:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration