Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 03:08 PM

9,986 posts, read 18,695,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
Do they all treat America like Garbage?
All that I have seen.
Look, here is the deal. I do what ever I have to to support my family, I would NEVER ask another countries people to support me or my kids or pay my bills. Wouldnt do it, not their responsibility. And I cerntainly wouldnt go trashing neighborhoods, sorry but that is a fact here I drive through it everyday. Their country is their responsibility they should be there fighting for it. Now, if they want to stop sending home billions of dollars each year to pay for their retirement, (because lets face it that is what they are doing, and we all know how far the american dollar goes there). and start keeping that money here to pay their own bills, fine we will talk, we will find a way to make it legal for them to be here and work, but I betcha most will have no interest.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2007, 03:16 PM

10,230 posts, read 11,207,453 times
They had a rally in my town last year. They were waving their MEXICAN flag. I live in Kansas. They flock to my town because the meat packing plants hire them.

They have turned this town into a ghetto. I'm trying to get the hell out of dodge. The homes or trailers they live in are turned into shacks. They have 10 or more people living in one dwelling. They paint whatever they want, usually purple's, pinks in color.

I can't even sit outside my home because they drive down the streets blaring thier stomping music that just thumps and thumps. They are very disrespectful and very rude..

Let's not even get into the fact they are illegal, drive vehicles here, with no insurance, no license. I am thankful every day I have to go out, that one of them doesn't hit into my truck. I'd be the one out.

I'm living amongst it. It's sad, I'm being forced out of a place I called home for years. I'm trying to sell my house to get out of here.

Unfortunately, the police dept where I am, does nothing. They just slap em on the wrist and let them go.

Old 02-02-2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post
They had a rally in my town last year. They were waving their MEXICAN flag. I live in Kansas. They flock to my town because the meat packing plants hire them.

They have turned this town into a ghetto. I'm trying to get the hell out of dodge. The homes or trailers they live in are turned into shacks. They have 10 or more people living in one dwelling. They paint whatever they want, usually purple's, pinks in color.

I can't even sit outside my home because they drive down the streets blaring thier stomping music that just thumps and thumps. They are very disrespectful and very rude..

Let's not even get into the fact they are illegal, drive vehicles here, with no insurance, no license. I am thankful every day I have to go out, that one of them doesn't hit into my truck. I'd be the one out.

I'm living amongst it. It's sad, I'm being forced out of a place I called home for years. I'm trying to sell my house to get out of here.

Unfortunately, the police dept where I am, does nothing. They just slap em on the wrist and let them go.

I know , yet people say that they dont do these things, yet so many neighborhoods and towns have been turned upside down. I grew up in a small town in oregon, mostly white yes, left after highschool, it was a really cute town, still had a drive in.Went back to visit, lordy, they call it little mexico now. So many houses were run down, graffitti everywhere, all you saw were hispanics on every corner. If they want to be here and make a better life, then why are all these towns going to crap?

Old 02-02-2007, 04:17 PM

1,608 posts, read 9,756,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammie View Post

Exactly, it's the same thing in Las Vegas. They did the marches as well, carrying Mexican flags. They live in homes with 10 families to a home and have Mexican flags hanging. It's nuts.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:27 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,475,082 times
While I respect your opinion Nea, we could never have the ability to judge 20 million immigrants on one issue, I couldn't say they dont feel like they are using the American System, and you couldn't say they are using the American system. The same thing could be said for every issue concerning a large group of people. It's just a big fat generalization! You could say I know a few who have, it would better your argument, sounding more logical than extreme and straying from political incorrectness. Something to chew on!

Old 02-02-2007, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWingsFan View Post
They live in homes with 10 families to a home and have Mexican flags hanging. It's nuts.
Does ten people in a home bother you and Mexican flags hanging outside their houses? I could honestly say I care more about my toilet than this issue.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusesean1986 View Post
While I respect your opinion Nea, we could never have the ability to judge 20 million immigrants on one issue, I couldn't say they dont feel like they are using the American System, and you couldn't say they are using the American system. The same thing could be said for every issue concerning a large group of people. It's just a big fat generalization! You could say I know a few who have, it would better your argument, sounding more logical than extreme and straying from political incorrectness. Something to chew on!
But the facts and statistics show they are using the system. And I have already stated many times i know and have known plenty that use and missuse the system.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:35 PM

"I could honestly say I care more about my toilet than this issue."

Thats part of the problem.

Old 02-02-2007, 04:36 PM

2,815 posts, read 13,001,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rwarky View Post
Top 5 Reasons Why I love Illegal Immigrants:

1) They do jobs I don't want to do.
2) Help make cities more vibrant.
3) I love Latin women.
4) They help divert attention from us African Americans.
5) I love Mexican and Central American food.
The logic and truth of this posting is so.... um...... well.. Moving on.
Number 5 is self-evident!.... illegal Mexican food tastes sooooooo much better than legal Mexican food. Anyone should be able to taste the difference...

Old 02-02-2007, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
But the facts and statistics show they are using the system. And I have already stated many times i know and have known plenty that use and missuse the system.
I know some that don't misuse the system and some who do. Regardless, I respect others no matter what they do to me or my surroundings, and others choose to vent their anger in such a way that lets the situation overrun them. I would never see a favorable immigration stat on this site, because as they say in psychology, it's called confirmation bias.

Last edited by dusesean1986; 02-02-2007 at 04:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration