Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2008, 10:26 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times

Advertisements

sound like somebody talking about the animal shelter but they are not.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:34 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds View Post
30.. you suggest my comments about what happened is trying justify people breaking our US laws. WHen it was very clear that is not what I was saying. Why dont you peruse the whole thread instead of trying to pick a fight with me.

post 19
accusing me of race card when it is not a race card to mention my people the native american who were the sovereign people of this land, were invaded by illegal immigrants (america) first. No more of a race card that anyone saying Mexicans come hereto our land and invade our people (usa) illegally and invade the USA.

post 24
suggesting Im stupid to think something I never said I thought at all !

post 34

your reply:

and so I reply to somthing you say.. and you act like I shouldnt have replyd to you and say this:

you even went as far to say my reply and saying white people was being racist. oh my!! Twist much? Flame bait much??

suggesting again something said or thought people should not follow laws.
There is more much more but you are wasting my time, youre not even a very good debater.. and you have resorted to trying to falme bait me, bully me and tell me I will be kicked off. wow. whatever.
These are not all my statements.

Point out to me where I (me) directly stated that you support law breakers.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:39 PM

Quote:
LOL read the thread I just pointed out that you did in your replys to me and about the discussion. TROLL!! dude Im out, you're being illogical !
hasta la vista.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:43 PM

972 posts, read 1,331,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
Show me any of my posts on this thread that expresses Hate. Also , Show me anything on this thread that reveals Hypocrisy.

Before you start call people on this thread name, you better make sure you can back up what your saying, because you will be called on the carpet.

Stop calling everyone "racists". You don't even know the definition. If you do......post it.
I never called anyone directly a racist.
However, I did say I have seen racist post in these forums.. no one can deny they exist here.

point made... that you twist words and say things to attacks me with that are not true.

Old 11-18-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
I never called anyone directly a racist.
However, I did say I have seen racist post in these forums.. no one can deny they exist here.

point made... that you twist words and say things to attacks me with that are not true.
Are you still here?

Old 11-18-2008, 10:50 PM

Quote:
These are not all my statements.

Point out to me where I (me) directly stated that you support law breakers.
Post 30. you reply TO ME, then go on that rant that I am suggesting something I am not (justifying people breaking the laws as if I am for that). there is more.. go on with your flame baiting maniac tactics and read your own stupidity.

Quote:
Yesterday, 09:50 PM
mkfarnam
befriend
4,345 posts, read 1,089,978 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingclouds
wrong--- tribal people had laws in which the white man did not follow.

Quote:
No matter what may have happened centuries ago, that does not justify
or exonerate illegal immigrant,( of any color or race) for breaking the US Constitutional Laws of today.

Old 11-18-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Post 30. you reply TO ME, then go on that rant that I am suggesting something I am not (justifying people breaking the laws as if I am for that). there is more.. go on with your flame baiting maniac tactics and read your own stupidity.
This is the only one in your list that I posted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam
or exonerate illegal immigrant,( of any color or race) for breaking the US Constitutional Laws of today.
It points out that 2 wrongs don't make a right. It say's nothing about you.

I never said that you tried to justify law breakers. In fact, I believe you when you say that your against law breakers.
Noone is critisizing your beliefs. Believe it or not, most of us respect you for what you believe.
The problem here is, most of the posters are effected by illegal immigration and some post can come out sounding as if they're racist or or hateful. But the truth is, they're really not meant that way. They'er only words and words can be misinterpated very easily. It just depends in how the reader feels at the time.
We have always been against hate crimes and racial attacks.
Twisting words together is how thing are misinterpated.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:31 AM

First I never said 2 wrongs did make a right... I was saying these people need to stop being so uppity like their stuff dont stink when it does. The Gov STILL to this day trys to take our lands... you posted it was past history so so wrong--- You live in Okla? I think you knew this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam
If you did not mean that to me you would not have included it in your reply to me, and it wasnt within the original topic to inject it either unless you meant it for me because I was the only one saying anything remotely about that subject that u could twist into such garbage .... just give me a break. You were implying I was saying it justified it, and you know it.

And yes people say racist things on this board, referring to Mexicans by bad names and put downs that I dare not even type here.

I will give you post 19 and a few others was malamute--grabbed those by mistake-- (so if he comes by this thread he can read what I wrote to you about those ones..grr.), now that I went back and looked, youre right those few were him, but the many others I posted you *did* say those things as well as these post: 30, 34, 39, 41, 45, 50, 54,56

you said I was being racist when I wast, you suggested I was justifying illegals or think they should break the law--when I never ever said that, dont deny it.. its right there.. and you meant it for me and know it....you flame baited me by saying something, and when I reply you call me racist again because I mention white people--when that is undeniable who took the lands from the native americans, I think I can use that term in a non racist way which I did describing them within the framework of answering YOUR rant about people having family killed by illegals - justifying people being angry enough to go on mean rants, IF you dont think I can say white people-- when they took our lands and committed genocide on native americans, you are so so wrong...........you then called me racist, race baiting for merely saying the word--sheesh!! You then tell me I am off topic--bullying me, when you are equally if not more so off topic, and you kept posting comments in reply's to me about your illegal rant as if I didn't agree with that and was saying something different.

I suggest if you say you respect what I have to say than you should not twist peoples words and flame bait them, then claim I was doing or replying in some manor that was racist or off topic, when on the flip side you were saying the same thing and equally off-topic. I said nothing racist and I was not race baiting. You shouldnt bully people--youre not a mod and its not cool to flame me over and over then try to claim innocent.

Last edited by chasingclouds; 11-19-2008 at 02:01 AM..

Old 11-19-2008, 03:52 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
Wow, so many on topic, constructive posts ....
Closed.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.