Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2009, 06:35 PM

50,481 posts, read 47,229,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
and I agree with you, your correct but do you agree that males are the majority? and since we establish them here ? the corrupted ones. then they bring the women correct? so its like going to the park
and your mom tellls you DONT FEED THE PIGEANS bryan because there going to bug you....

WERE THE PROBLEM AND WHERE THE SOLUTION THE PROBLEM is that we have more then 12 to 20 million of displace people...and if we or some people here would just jank them...out...like supposly they deserve
it took YEARS TO CREATE THIS PROBLEM AND WE DID NOT SOLVE IT...now its like a bank account with interest the problem is huge and if we dump millions were going to just have the counter producing effects were trying to avoid...and that is the tranquility or the stabilization of the countries that send them to begin with...
So the "breaking up of families" is really when the man sneaks over first putting the family in jeopardy back at home. Ok, I can go along with that.
Sending the family home is then solving the breakup. Got it.

Old 04-19-2009, 06:44 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,176,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
They system? What system are you talking about? The system where the old Anglo Saxons paid taxes for 50 years that created a safety network but where slackers and Illegal Aliens are climbing all over themselves to fill their pockets with as much of "their" money as they can. Why don't they just rob the old Anglo Saxons at gun point it would be faster.
One of the most amazing posts you've come up with yet

All that is standing in the way of Illegals and that pot of tax payer free cash is a bunch of old Anglo Saxons, just WOW.
Here I thought a bunch of other old Americans; brown, black and red contributed to that pot the Illegals so want to dip into. Well, at least that's out in the open now.
Consider the source.

Frankly: if Mexico keeps screwing up we may wind up owning that piece of real estate; lock, stock and barrel---------which would spell the end of Hispanic culture there within short order.

Old 04-19-2009, 06:52 PM

2,095 posts, read 2,585,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Consider the source.

Frankly: if Mexico keeps screwing up we may wind up owning that piece of real estate; lock, stock and barrel---------which would spell the end of Hispanic culture there within short order.
So you think it is time to start a new Manifest Destiny? I could support that.

Old 04-19-2009, 07:10 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,484,049 times
[quote=iturbide1981;8419684]
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
OLD ANGLO SAXONS, I love it. In case you are not aware of it, the elderly in the US are of many different ethnicities, not just caucasian. Has it ever occurred to you that the medical advances that make it possible for a woman and her baby who experience difficulties during labor and delivery to even survive were not made in Third World countries? The people that you speak of with such disdain, are the ones who were behind the advances in obstetrics, anesthesia, infection control and so on that allow your pregnant illegal to safely deliver her anchor. As a matter of fact, if it were not for vaccines and antibiotics developed by people in advanced societies, your illegal latina may not have even made it to adulthood to begin reproducing and collecting benefits for her anchor courtesy of the US taxpayer. You remember that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ity_rate_(2005)

for every 1,000 births in the usa theres a 6.3 deaths per infant
for every 1,000 births is mexico theres 16.7

so lets say that Mexico is not a great place to have a kid,
I do not care.

Quote:
but can you explain why its 8 times more expansive to have a kid in the usa compare to mexico? so are we saying that for every one digit reduction in infant mortality rate is costing us 1,000 dollars more?
but how come countries with better infant mortality
No, I will not. This is the Immigration forum. If you wish to discuss the costs of the US healthcare system relative to the systems of other countries, you are in the wrong place. There were recently several threads on this very issue in the Politics and Controversies forum. You should be able to find your way there without too much difficulty.

Quote:
Total Per Capita health care funding statistics by country

# 1 United States:$4,631.00 per capita
# 2 Switzerland:$3,222.00 per capita
# 3 Germany:$2,748.00 per capita
# 4 Iceland:$2,608.00 per capita
# 5 Canada:$2,535.00 per capita
# 6 Denmark:$2,420.00 per capita
# 7 France:$2,349.00 per capita
= 8 Belgium:$2,268.00 per capita
= 8 Norway:$2,268.00 per capita
# 10 Netherlands:$2,246.00 per capita
# 11 Australia:$2,211.00 per capita

Hospital beds statistics by country

now in these statistic and I can bring more...
hospital beds per 1,000 people...

usa holds position #27 = 3.6 beds per every 1,000
spain holds position #22 = 4.1 beds per every 1,000 "has done a reform on illegals too...
germany holds position #6 = 9.2 beds per every 1,000 and its population of immigrants is also very high
Now you are trying to equate hospital beds per 1,000 people with the quality of medical care. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe one of the reasons we have fewer hospital beds is because during the last several decades we have worked to keep patients out of the hospital when possible? Many surgeries that previously required a hospital stay are now done on an outpatient basis. We have Visiting Nurses and Home Healthcare Aides who enable people to recover from illness, surgery or injuries in their homes. We have an active Hospice Program so that patients who are facing imminent death can die peacefully in their own homes or in a hospice facility rather than being subjected to the hustle and bustle of a hospital floor during their final days and hours.

Quote:
so what I am trying to say is that the american
health care system SUCKS...WE PAID THE MOST AND ACTUALLY HAVE THE WORST HOSPITALS...COMPARE TO THE WESTERN WORLD...
That's your opinion? Great! You think the US healthcare system is the worst in the world? THEN DON"T USE IT! Or move to a country with a superior system. Be sure to tell your illegal amigos about how bad our healthcare system is so they won't use it either.

Quote:
and what are we going to blame
the 5 PERCENT OF ILLEGALS...THAT HARBOR THE HOSPITALS...DURING
childbirth? YOUNG PEOPLE are the ones less likely to get sick...

so if you see a hispanic in the hospital..(again if you argue about something give me the mediam age range of most hispanics"

if you see hispanics in the hospital is mainly minor cheap
treatments dealing with, bronchitis, ear infections, asthma,
This is a hot one. You have no clue as to the astronomical hospital bills these freeloaders can run up. Read this. It is the story of an illegal who has gobbled up healthcare dollars like a hog at a feeding trough. She has had 3 liver transplants, run up over $2.2 million in bills ( I am sure she has never paid a dime of it) and her only comment about the costs of her care is that she thinks we should have to take care of her because some relative of hers brought her here when she was a baby.

Immigration debate hits home for liver transplant patients -- Courant.com

Quote:
and if you adults in the hospitals...fractures, accidents...and THAT IS NOT A BIG STASTIC...SO AGAIN

our health care system charges TOO MUCH because of all of our elders
seeking treatment for age related diseases...and check ups and medicines
The bottom line is that the US taxpayer should not have to pay ONE DIME for the healthcare of illegals. Secure the border and deport the freeloaders that are already here.

Old 04-19-2009, 07:17 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,176,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post
NAU may indeed be a 'PC' term for Manifest Destiny.

Old 04-19-2009, 07:43 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,584,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
and I agree with you, your correct but do you agree that males are the majority? and since we establish them here ? the corrupted ones. then they bring the women correct? so its like going to the park
and your mom tellls you DONT FEED THE PIGEANS bryan because there going to bug you....

WERE THE PROBLEM AND WHERE THE SOLUTION THE PROBLEM is that we have more then 12 to 20 million of displace people...and if we or some people here would just jank them...out...like supposly they deserve
it took YEARS TO CREATE THIS PROBLEM AND WE DID NOT SOLVE IT...now its like a bank account with interest the problem is huge and if we dump millions were going to just have the counter producing effects were trying to avoid...and that is the tranquility or the stabilization of the countries that send them to begin with...
I have no idea if there are more illegal alien men or women currently in this country. However, I rarely see a female who is not pregnant, or does not have 2 or 3 toddlers in tow. It is my understanding that most illegal alien women collect the freebies, while their husbands/boyfriends collect the cash. Without question, they are adept at playing the system.

Old 04-19-2009, 08:02 PM

365 posts, read 756,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
So the "breaking up of families" is really when the man sneaks over first putting the family in jeopardy back at home. Ok, I can go along with that.
Sending the family home is then solving the breakup. Got it.
lol you think that person, the father or the one that has a mother
is thinking of clubbing, using drugs, not working, being a bum...

most hispanics with a family in mexico whenever they set foot on the usa
the only thing in their mind is their familes...and they work to send money for food, education and a better future....
so get that too.

Old 04-19-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Consider the source.

we..wwe..we...we.. you sound like those seagulls on the movie nemo..

theres not going to be a war, and theres not going to be an invasion youre a mature adult man...stop your foolishes comments..

Old 04-19-2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian123 View Post

yeah get grandpa and grandma..to go....we cant even get troops recruited to go to war in iraq or afghanista..poor fellows is like their 4 trip back to them places because we dont have enough volunteers..and now you want to suppor a war...or an invasion with a nation with over 140 million descents....lol....lol again

common sense its a god giving talent you have to be born with it to have it..

Old 04-19-2009, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I have no idea if there are more illegal alien men or women currently in this country. However, I rarely see a female who is not pregnant, or does not have 2 or 3 toddlers in tow. It is my understanding that most illegal alien women collect the freebies, while their husbands/boyfriends collect the cash. Without question, they are adept at playing the system.
again...see I guess you did not even read the discussion I was having with andreabeth...we hired them..."no I did not" not you them...the others...
and when we hired them...they came then brought their families..

and yeah there just waiting for the easy dough its funny do..I workded in the construction business and hispanics...are the ones actually doing the work..the others are just walking around pointing what needs to be done...shut...if they were like you said..I would not see them in construction sites everyday..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration