Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 02:18 PM

365 posts, read 756,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
<crickets>
lol again is not because I am not ignoring you is because what type of answer do you want me to give you?

a female hispanic wont come to the usa PREGNANT...if she doesnt have a husband or a family member waiting for her already...

now if you heard 3 or four stories of women actually pregnant crossing the border...then again give me a stastic because thats how my brain functions....

if theres 500 to 600,000 illegals entering from mexico per year and of those 600,000....40 or 30,000 thousand are women
are they all pregnant already? NO...

stop hiring "not you of course" stop abusing their ignorance...dont give work to the males.... and the problem solved..

again...
"Mexico is not going to waste a DIME TRYING TO FIGHT SOMETHING WE CREAT BY DEMANDING"

just imagined the mexico that YOU WOULD WISH IT BE...
paying around 5 or 7 percent of their government revenue preventing
600,000 illegals...since there putting a big army to stop the outflow of people, there you could say that FORD, OR CHEVROLET EMPLOYED CLOSED TO 50,000 OR MORE WORKERS AS SOLDIERS..being a unproductive asset "there not america subsidising the protection of the world"

and after Mexico establishes order on our wishes...guess what?

THE SAME CORRUPTED INDIVIDUALS WOULD BRIVE THE MEXICAN ARMED FORCES TO LET SOME IMMIGRANT PASS AND GUESS WHAT...
THE PROBLEM ITS ALL OVER AGAIN...

mexico doesnt have our solution again HOW COULD THEY...
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
DICTATE ANYTHING WITHING OUR BORDERS? CORRECT...
SO WHOSE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM????

US,US,US,US,US,US,US,US,US,US,

NOW....
CRICKETS ARE CHIRPING..
AND I THINK ITS A BIG ONE..

http://www.georgiabugs.com/img/Crickets.jpg (broken link)

Old 04-17-2009, 02:36 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Time to close/lock our southern border---------in both directions.

Problem solved.

Old 04-17-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Time to close/lock our southern border---------in both directions.

Problem solved.

hey I agree with you...buth if you seen our policies in the last 40 years...
then thats when I dont agree with you...

psss "theres traitors among us that will feed them and clothed those lazy illegals, they just get anything this days just for crossing the border"

no wonder all those illegals drink and are sad because they love making money the american way..

Old 04-17-2009, 04:28 PM

46 posts, read 61,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iturbide1981 View Post
Recordnet.com: Latino perceptions turned upside down

According to his research, the rate of Latinos who die from heart disease is 35 percent lower than non-Hispanic whites. For cancer, the rate is 40 percent lower, and for stroke it's 30 percent lower. His studies also show that Latinos, particularly immigrants, are less likely to smoke or abuse alcohol.

Also he said Latinas are less likely to receive public assistance. In 2005, 9.5 percent of Latinas were aided by public assistance, compared with 11 percent of non-Hispanic white women.
"So what will California be like?" Hayes-Bautista said. "Less welfare, fewer heart attacks, ... and we're going to have much better parties."

"Latino babies are going to grow up and pay (Social Security) for these baby boomers," Hayes-Bautista said. "I see this is one of the best things that happened, ... so we need to invest in it."

HISTORY BELONGS TO THE ONES THAT WRITE IT...

I can see it now...in the year 2050....
I AM GLAD the future of this nation has a scent of latino in the air..

Great post, all those myths need to be debunkled, I will add that hispanics as a group are the ones with the fastest ratio of people moving out of poverty.... Ayyyyyyyyyy, that makes the intolerant radicals hurt...

Old 04-17-2009, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
Great post, all those myths need to be debunkled, I will add that hispanics as a group are the ones with the fastest ratio of people moving out of poverty.... Ayyyyyyyyyy, that makes the intolerant radicals hurt...

nooo how can you said that ....they dont do no hard breaking work for his stingy greedy boss..they robbed they cheat they still

WF..BABY...LOL...AGAIN if
mexico and the rest of the world applies to correct MEDICINE...
WHY SPEND A DIME RESTRICTING PEOPLE FROM LEAVING
if american greedy companies are going to brive them to come anyway...

the worlds answer is..DEAL WITH IT...however you want to..its your country...if you pay them to come then pay them to leave...

Old 04-17-2009, 04:48 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times
Please stop feeding the troll. REPORT IT.

Old 04-17-2009, 04:49 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,128,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corre-caminos View Post
And I repeat: legal immigrants; Hispanics or not, are welcome here in the USA.

Illegal aliens are criminals along with their enablers and need to be punished.

Old 04-17-2009, 05:19 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,083 times
Quote:
lol again is not because I am not ignoring you is because what type of answer do you want me to give you?

a female hispanic wont come to the usa PREGNANT...if she doesnt have a husband or a family member waiting for her already...
Bull.

Quote:
now if you heard 3 or four stories of women actually pregnant crossing the border...then again give me a stastic because thats how my brain functions....

if theres 500 to 600,000 illegals entering from mexico per year and of those 600,000....40 or 30,000 thousand are women
You truly do not have a clue, do you? You post all sorts of gibberish without bothering to make the most rudimentary attempt to confirm that what you are saying is true.

Quote:
Birthright citizenship is also a major issue in the context of illegal immigration. The Center for Immigration Studies estimates that 383,000 children are born each year to illegal alien mothers, accounting for nearly 10 percent of all births in the United States. Many aliens come to the United States illegally to give birth, knowing that their citizen children will be eligible for a large array of benefits, and will some day be able to petition on their behalf for them to become legal permanent residents.
Dual Citizenship, Birthright Citizenship, and the Meaning of Sovereignty

'3 or 4 stories', huh? Let's try over 300,000 anchor babies born per year, all of them born to women looking for a way to freeload off the US taxpayer.

Want somemore facts? Here's another one:

Quote:
Just consider Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, the second busiest maternity ward in the U.S. In 2006, 70 percent of the women giving birth in Parkland were illegal immigrants. That added up to 11,200 babies for which Medicaid kicked in $34.5 million to deliver these babies, the feds another $9.5 million and Dallas taxpayers tossed in $31.3 million. The average illegal patient is 25 years old and giving birth to her second anchor baby. We could also talk about California, but you get the point.
Anchor Babies Weigh Down Economy

Now what exactly what is the problem here? Why is it that your beloved 'female hispanics' have sooooooooooo much trouble staying in their own country when it comes time to give birth? Do you honestly think these latinas are going to pay the hospital bills they owe for the delivery? Or pay for the healthcare her anchor is going to need? Or pay for anything else for that matter?

If you have no idea what you are talking about, then either educate yourself or keep your mouth shut.

Last edited by andreabeth; 04-17-2009 at 05:46 PM..

Old 04-17-2009, 05:22 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,407,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
Bull.

You truly do not have a clue, do you? You post all sorts of gibberish without bothering to make the most rudimentary attempt to confirm that what you are saying is true.

Dual Citizenship, Birthright Citizenship, and the Meaning of Sovereignty

'3 or 4 stories', huh? Let's try over 300,000 anchor babies born per year, all of them born to women looking for a way to freeload off the US taxpayer.

Want somemore facts? Here's another one:

Anchor Babies Weigh Down Economy

Now what exactly what is the problem here? Why is it that your beloved 'female hispanics' have sooooooooooo much trouble staying in their own country when it comes time to give birth? Do you honestly think these latinas are going to pay the hospital bills they owe for the delivery? Or pay for the healthcare her anchor is going to need? Or pay for anything else for that matter?

If you have no idea in he11 of what you are talking about, then you should keep your mouth shut and stop trolling.
How about 4 MILLION ANCHOR BABIES and COUNTING .. . . that's the latest stat.

You have to wonder exactly when is it that they stand upright long enough to do the jobs Americans won't do.

Old 04-17-2009, 06:25 PM

50,262 posts, read 47,023,439 times
Quote:

stop hiring "not you of course" stop abusing their ignorance...dont give work to the males.... and the problem solved..

again...
"Mexico is not going to waste a DIME TRYING TO FIGHT SOMETHING WE CREAT BY DEMANDING"

just imagined the mexico that YOU WOULD WISH IT BE...
paying around 5 or 7 percent of their government revenue preventing
600,000 illegals...since there putting a big army to stop the outflow of people, there you could say that FORD, OR CHEVROLET EMPLOYED CLOSED TO 50,000 OR MORE WORKERS AS SOLDIERS..being a unproductive asset "there not america subsidising the protection of the world"

and after Mexico establishes order on our wishes...guess what?

THE SAME CORRUPTED INDIVIDUALS WOULD BRIVE THE MEXICAN ARMED FORCES TO LET SOME IMMIGRANT PASS AND GUESS WHAT...
THE PROBLEM ITS ALL OVER AGAIN...

mexico doesnt have our solution again HOW COULD THEY...
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
THEY
DICTATE ANYTHING WITHING OUR BORDERS? CORRECT...
SO WHOSE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM????

US,US,US,US,US,US,US,US,US,US,

NOW....
CRICKETS ARE CHIRPING..
AND I THINK ITS A BIG ONE..
Interesting, I posted a cricket in a reply on a very divided issue concerning someone's harsh opinion on gays here on this immigration forum and YAC gave me a warning, it's still in my in box stating a personal attack. I would think this post would get you the same unless there is some reason not too. I think you should probably remove the pic.

How do we report trolls?

Last edited by 1AngryTaxPayer; 04-17-2009 at 06:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration