Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 04:22 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times

Advertisements

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Homeland Security Department is giving a break to widows who have not become legal U.S. residents before their American-citizen spouses die.

The department says it will suspend any actions, including deportations, against such widows and widowers for two years and also will not take action against their young children. The announcement was made Tuesday afternoon.

DHS gives break to widowed immigrants - USATODAY.com

ATTENTION AMERICAN CITIZENS: If you are married to an illegal alien, I suggest you sleep with one eye open.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:25 PM

5,408 posts, read 12,666,667 times
as stated in the original thread months back...

they will stay (temporarily).

GREAT NEWS! but this is about LEGAL IMMIGRATION>

another misfire? are you still sleepy?

c'mon now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Homeland Security Department is giving a break to widows who have not become legal U.S. residents before their American-citizen spouses die.

The department says it will suspend any actions, including deportations, against such widows and widowers for two years and also will not take action against their young children. The announcement was made Tuesday afternoon.

ATTENTION AMERICAN CITIZENS: If you are married to an illegal alien, I suggest you sleep with one eye open.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:28 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
as stated in the original thread months back...

they will stay (temporarily).

GREAT NEWS! but this is about LEGAL IMMIGRATION>

another misfire? are you still sleepy?

c'mon now.
Quote:
he Homeland Security Department is giving a break to widows who have not become legal U.S. residents before their American-citizen spouses die.
Apparently, this time you are the one that's sleepy or could it be your lack of comprehending what you read is the problem? Read/comment on the article and stop trolling and harrassing me. Your childish BS is old, tired and stupid.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:31 PM

they were married. they were never here illegally. the death of their spouse put them at danger of being here illegally and deproted. thats been halted.

i think YOU need to read.

your misfires are Moderator cut: personal attack.

AND you can always ignore my posts. i post for the WORLD after all!!!

Quote:
Apparently, this time YOU are the one that's sleepy. Read the article and stop trolling and harrassing me. Your childish BS is old, tired and stupid.

Last edited by Synopsis; 06-10-2009 at 05:41 AM..

Old 06-09-2009, 04:52 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
If they immigrated legally and their US citizen spouse died, let them stay. They did nothing wrong.

If they immigrated illegally, show them the door.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
If they immigrated legally and their US citizen spouse died, let them stay. They did nothing wrong.

If they immigrated illegally, show them the door.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:36 PM

2,075 posts, read 2,138,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the one View Post
they were married. they were never here illegally. the death of their spouse put them at danger of being here illegally and deproted. thats been halted.

i think YOU need to read.

your misfires are childish, tired and stupid.

AND you can always ignore my posts. i post for the WORLD after all!!!
Edward R. Murrow - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edward R. Murrow (born Egbert Roscoe Murrow; [1] April 25, 1908 – April 27, 1965

Oh wow, for the whole world, right? Don't tell me, let me guess, you are the reincarnation of Edward R Morrow, correct??? Must be tedious. You must have a lot of minions. Unless.....

You never make mistakes right? No misfires? Could you possibly be Jesu.......,, OHHHHHNOOO, i would never presume, Lets just call you "Moses". OK??

Old 06-09-2009, 05:42 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:

I am so sick of the special treatment any damn immigrant gets, especially the damn illegal ones. Throw all of there asses out of our country and stop all immigration for a minimum of 10 years and then the immigration law needs to go back to what it was before 1964.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:49 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:

No kidding, I hope they do autopsies on all these "sudden" deaths.

Old 06-09-2009, 05:55 PM

NOw Now, dont get your panties in a bunch.

calm down. check your pulse and READ the article. this is talking about people who were in the process of legalizing...

breathe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous Political Junky View Post
I am so sick of the special treatment any damn immigrant gets, especially the damn illegal ones. Throw all of there asses out of our country and stop all immigration for a minimum of 10 years and then the immigration law needs to go back to what it was before 1964.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration