Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 06:49 PM

68 posts, read 92,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
There are 260 million non-hispanics in this country vs about 40 million hispanics. Now who do you think has the most clout in this country with our politicans?

So you admit that most Hispanic citizens are all about getting amnesty for their ethnic kind here illegally? What does that say about them? Do you think they have the national interests in their minds or their own ethnic agenda?

Sorry, but I have to repeat once again. There will be no amnesty. Most Americans don't want it.
Judging by the rate that the avg hispanic has babies there will be like 50 million hispanic next year.

Blacks are like 40 million and lets face it, they are not voting for a white republican in general (unless it is bush who wins 18% of their vote in Ohio) esp. with obama in da house-raise da roof! who who who, LOL

So whites are like 200 million. the other 10 asian and in general immigrants or pro immigrant.

No lets not devole into race baiting, but there are some obvious facts.

Certain senators from certain states have to vote for legalization, like John McCain, your not getting elected in a state who has spanish as an official language or is like 45% spanish talking about deporting every mexican.

Ya white people are the majority but those states that are strong in white people in terms of numbers are generally not swing states and will only vote 1 way. It don't matter in this economy what happens with illegal imm. gay pro abortion lesbians are not going to vote for republicans. Wyoming is not going democratic like mass. is not going republican.

Since when has american polictriks ever been about what americans want, americans don't want taxes but we have them, americans never wanted blacks in the school but there they are, americans never wanted to serve in vietnam but they did.

Mind you there are small groups of other imm. illegally here who are not hispanic but yeah, I'd imagine if there were 20 million illegal chinese in america or africans that la raza probably would not be made up of all hispanics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-21-2010, 06:51 PM

68 posts, read 92,316 times
LOL, I won't have to prove my claims illegal imm. live in the shadows there is no way to prove you illegally crossed a border at such and such a date. Besides what are they going to do if i lie? Deport me, LOL they have to deport 20 million liars ahead of me, LOL.

Old 01-21-2010, 06:58 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
There you go, by Americans attacking the companies it will show 2 major things imo:
1) Americans know who is at the root of this problem.
2) Stop the endless cycle of racism allegations (make race a non-factor)

Hey i'm all for it LETS GO. We should know who is doing the hiring of illegals should we not. Lets go after these comapnies, and expose them i'm for it.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:00 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,224,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Easy counter.

Americans should march too. However, instead of marching against illegals, march against the companies that hire them.

Hold signs up high with company and CEO names on them.

Here goes some companies: WeHireAliens.com--Illegal Alien Employer Database brought to you by the FIRE Coalition
Why not march against both?
I hate chop shops. I also hate the thieves that supply them. For that matter I hate the scum bags that buy from them.
So why not march against all sides of this triangle.
Employer
illegal
Elected reps who cater to the above.
No way do illegals rate a walk for their part.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:02 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotmess View Post
See I think amnesty will happen because those bleeding heart liberals are in power in congress, it is not like the congress is stacked with those republicans many of whom personally don't want illegals. It is not really Obama who I think will pass, I know congress will pass it because of the latino vote is growing. The more that congress holds back on legalizing illegals, the more they look bad to latinos, the more they look anti-latino.

@benicar, the diff. b/w mean and other illegals is that I just tell it how it is. some people don't like that, but thats too bad, thats how it really is. Illegals will get legalized even though many americans don't like it. When you have Bush, McCain and Obama agree on something, it generally happens.

Sure Obama is not going to legalize illegals like tomorrow morning, but it will happen this year, likely when by the mid year the process will start and the public will hear of it by the last 3 months of the year.

the diff. b/w obama and bush is that Obama is of the party that will benefit from legalizing mexicans who will vote for him. The dems know that they are not going to last for another election in congress so they are going to pass legalization anyways.

Obama has made all the good arguments for legalization already, he is not like bush who is waiting around for criticism.
Not in this deep recession. Too, with Mass electing a Republican as governor two days ago------------the Dems would be wise in NOT pissing off the American people with any sort of amnesty talk.

If anything: it would behoove the remaining illegals to leave the USA while it is still safe to do so unhassled by LE.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:06 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Judging by the rate that the avg hispanic has babies there will be like 50 million hispanic next year.

Blacks are like 40 million and lets face it, they are not voting for a white republican in general (unless it is bush who wins 18% of their vote in Ohio) esp. with obama in da house-raise da roof! who who who, LOL

So whites are like 200 million. the other 10 asian and in general immigrants or pro immigrant.

Certain senators from certain states have to vote for legalization, like John McCain, your not getting elected in a state who has spanish as an official language or is like 45% spanish talking about deporting every mexican.

Ya white people are the majority but those states that are strong in white people in terms of numbers are generally not swing states and will only vote 1 way. It don't matter in this economy what happens with illegal imm. gay pro abortion lesbians are not going to vote for republicans. Wyoming is not going democratic like mass. is not going republican.

Since when has american polictriks ever been about what americans want, americans don't want taxes but we have them, americans never wanted blacks in the school but there they are, americans never wanted to serve in vietnam but they did.

Mind you there are small groups of other imm. illegally here who are not hispanic but yeah, I'd imagine if there were 20 million illegal chinese in america or africans that la raza probably would not be made up of all hispanics.
Remember that White Anglos tend to vote in higher numbers than any other race/ethnic group here in the USA.

Just affect the fact there will be no amnesty; and if here illegally-----------leave. We do not want their criminal kind.

Old 01-21-2010, 07:43 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:

Mind you there are small groups of other imm. illegally here who are not hispanic but yeah,
Quote:
I'd imagine if there were 20 million illegal chinese in america or africans that la raza probably would not be made up of all hispanics.
LaRaza most lkely wouldn't exsist. Their concern is "Latino's" and Latino's only. Speaking of "Racist".

Old 01-21-2010, 08:00 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:
LOL, I won't have to prove my claims illegal imm. live in the shadows there is no way to prove you illegally crossed a border at such and such a date. Besides what are they going to do if i lie? Deport me, LOL they have to deport 20 million liars ahead of me, LOL.
Thanks for sharing with us a look into the illegal alien mindset. It just reinforces our opposition to any amnesty.

Old 01-21-2010, 08:18 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,320,782 times
Quote:

Still a drop in the bucket compared to our non-hispanic population. In another year so will the population of non-hispanics increase. One can't vote till they are 18 years old anyway. But thanks for acknowledging that they breed like there is no tomorrow. Is that something to be proud of?

I really don't care what ethnicticy our president is just as long as he works for the national interest and all Americans instead of playing identity politics or playing up to special interest groups who have an anti-American agenda.

We are all pro-immigrant so what are you talking about? Most Americans do oppose illegal immigration however. How many states have Spanish as their official language? If a state is 45% of Hispanic ancestry then that means there are 55% who are not. Do the math. Why are you making this a Mexican illegal issue? If there is no amnesty it would affect ALL illegal aliens. As has been mentioned in here numerous times there is not plan for mass deportations anyway. E-verify and other steps taken will make most self-deport. What makes you think that a non-amnesty stance is only a Republican one?

You're right this government hasn't been for the people and by the people for some time now but Americans are really fed up now and we intend to change that kind of thinking in congress.

La Raza wouldn't exist if not for Mexicans and other Latinos making up the majority of illegals in this country. They don't care about the Chinese or any other ethnic group anyway.

Old 01-25-2010, 05:51 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,729,877 times
34 deleted posts later: People, please - when you notice a troll, debating his ridiculous posts is exactly what he wants. He's not here to convince anyone, he's not here to talk - he's here to upset everyone and derail threads.
So please, don't waste your time and mine as trolls posts and all replies will be DELETED.
Yac.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration