Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 09:44 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times

Advertisements

Another wonderful cultural shock is the phrase "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed." A Mexican fully grown man said this to me as an excuse for trying to sexually assault me as a very young teenager. He couldn't understand why I would be so resistant to this idea. In our American culture this is called “pedophilia.” Not so in Mexican culture. This is all perfectly normal and acceptable. Your children are not safe when young Mexican males are around. I hate to put this so bluntly, but we need to know this. The multicultural equivalency crowd will howl at these truths, but it still remains true.

One Mexican girl I knew couldn't wait to get pregnant. She proudly bragged to me that she wanted a large family, and that every time she got pregnant her welfare check went up. She liked those raises so she had 7 children by the time she was 24.

Frosty Wooldridge -- Multiculturalism: One American Woman's Story

Just one more reason to fight the multicultural/multilingual corporate mantra as they sit protected in their gated communities and condone the invasion of America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2008, 09:47 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,751,467 times
Ladies and gentleman, the non-racist anti-illegal!

Can we get some applause?

Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,551,829 times
Sounds to ME like the man may have been lacking in a few of the social graces; that he was, by American standards, certainly a pedophile, if not worse...and he PROBABLY wasn't up on the latest American techniques involved in 'meeting girls'.....and he was probably a male chauvinist, as well...

BUT... he apparently spoke English... well enough, in fact, that he was actually able to make rhymes in the language.....

Old 07-10-2008, 10:02 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,405,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
Ladies and gentleman, the non-racist anti-illegal!

Can we get some applause?
As stated in the article:

Quote:
Accusations of racism are like the default button for those who really don't have a logical case for their position and want to change the basis of the discussion.”

Nuff said.

Old 07-10-2008, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post
As stated in the article:

Nuff said.
You are claiming that Mexican people are culturally inclined to be child molesters.

THIS is the kind of ignorance and irrational fear of some in the so called "anti-illegal" crowd that I'm opposed to.

Anti-illegal crowd, do I have permission to call this person an ignorant racist(first time I have on this forum) without being called a "Pro-illegal" because of it?

Old 07-10-2008, 10:23 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
JDubsMom didn’t say anything inappropriate. The woman in the article shared her experiences. This is not an isolated incident; I read similar stories on a daily basis.

I don’t get the impression that JDubsMom is ignorant or racist. Of course, any opposition to illegal immigration will be met with insolence from certain pro-illegals on this board.

Very informative article. Thanks for posting.

Old 07-10-2008, 10:23 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
The phrase "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed" is ancient!! I remember hearing it years ago and I didn't hear it from a Mexican. It was the response I often heard from guys who saw a relatively young woman and thought she was attractive only to be reprimanded by another who would state something to the effect that she was too young.

And for the woman in the article to say that children are not safe around young Mexican males is the height of absurdity. Is it any wonder that it is so difficult to reasonably discuss multiculturalism, diversity, or whatever you want to call it when some people resort to unsubstantiated statements? It undermines her arguments 'against' multiculturalism...

Old 07-10-2008, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
JDubsMom didn’t say anything inappropriate. The woman in the article shared her experiences. This is not an isolated incident; I read similar stories on a daily basis.

I don’t get the impression that JDubsMom is ignorant or racist. Of course, any opposition to illegal immigration will be met with insolence from certain pro-illegals on this board.

Very informative article. Thanks for posting.
wowwwwwwww. You just lost the last bit of credibility I had for you for buying into this.

What a surprise what kind of site this "story" comes from.

To claim that any race or ethnicity is more likely to harm children in that way is very racist.

Old 07-10-2008, 10:31 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,555,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
wowwwwwwww. You just lost the last bit of credibility I had for you for buying into this.
If you think I care, you are sadly mistaken. You have shown me what you think of black people. You finally let the cat out of the bag. Save your rant for someone who cares.

Old 07-10-2008, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
If you think I care, you are sadly mistaken. You have shown me what you think of black people. You finally let the cat out of the bag. Save your rant for someone who cares.
Why are you playing the race card for?
Even though I haven't said anyting to show any bad feelings towards the Black community(wasn't I the one calling for Black-Brown unity which you seemed to be against?) no doubt people will have more sympathy(real?)for that, instead of the many things you have said about Latinos/Mexicans that are similar if not worse.

Oh, by the way, at the end of this article:
Quote:
It’s only a matter of time if we fail to turn off the great spigot of legal and illegal immigration flooding into America. Read Mark Krikorian’s new book: THE NEW CASE AGAINST IMMIGRATION: LEGAL AND ILLEGAL. I highly recommend it. I read it cover to cover in two days as I could not put it down!

I thought it was just illegals people were against?

It's funny how throughout the article, the victims are the white AND the black people(what about the legal latinos??)..the poor citizens being terrorized by the Mexican menace.
You speak a lot about Obama "pandering" the Latino vote, and NCLR "pandering" Latino support.
Have you ever considered how the anti-illegal/immigrant crowd might be pandering for your support?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration