Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 07:50 AM

42 posts, read 136,252 times

Advertisements

You are definitely correct. This is the ignorant thinking that goes on in Kentucky and other racist states like this. The people i find to be the most violent are white americans, not blacks. I am of african american, american indian, and french heritage and people in Kentucky try to shun people of a mixed race. Like my mother said "Most of the whites are the ones with the lower paying jobs." White america is not smarter or wiser. We the minorities, african americans, chinese, italians, germans, french, dutch, etc are the smarter people. White America has put out a bad preception of all races. This is so they can block people from progressing. It is sad that still today, white americans are up to their own tricks. Ignorance, uneducated, violent, and liers to name a few. Stop drugging your children, killing, stealing, lying, raping, molesting, and committing multiple violent acts upon your people as well as others. You will answer to a higher power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightningfro View Post
If that isn't racist I don't know what is. ALL Louisville schools vary, to try to make assumptions for EVERY school in Louisville is absurd and the easy, cop out thing to do. Not only that but you categorize EVERY black student as preying on "poor frightened *NON* black students". Check out Portland, quite a few white gang bangers and thugs out there yet...only black people are categorized as thugs and gang bangers. And what about the white students that go into school and open fire on everyone? But that's not a real problem because they're white...right?
Another thing that REALLY aggravates me is that when people of color (meaning black, Latina/o, Asian, indigenous, mixed race) talk about racism, they get the "pulling the race card" assumption but a white person comes across ONE incident involving race, they use THAT incident to make excuses for them "becoming" racists. When and if I have kids, I will make sure they are not raised in the "Kentuckiana" area, especially S. Indiana...I came from a diverse neighborhood in J-Town and I plan on making sure they are raised in one with more open minded people who don't believe that all black people are like the rap videos they've seen (or believe any other racist stereotype).

Last edited by Brenda88; 08-08-2008 at 08:03 AM..

Old 08-08-2008, 01:32 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times
I think this thread has gone far enough.
Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Indiana