Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2011, 01:30 PM

21 posts, read 29,099 times

Advertisements

In the name of Allah
baxendale:thank you so much
It is a one evidence of other millions evidences that confirm the Quran affiliation to Allah
And about a prayer rug , if you want i will give you mine
is that means you want to do the islamic prayer
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2011, 10:23 PM

439 posts, read 556,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baxendale View Post
Thank you, this is the proof I've been waiting for. That guy with the clap and his friend Tom provided all the evidence I need. Do you sell prayer rugs?

you do not need a prayer rug in order to pray , you can pray even in the street as long as it clean

see this muslim he is praying in the street

YouTube - Anti-Muslim Protestor Throws Crosses At Feet Of Man Praying By White House

Old 04-15-2011, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Hello Islam_is_my_life

do you want to go to Heaven and come into the family of God?! All you have to do to be saved and go to Heaven for an eternity is believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that he died on the cross for your sins. You must repent from Islam and turn way from false gods to be saved. This is the only way to Heaven and how you will have eternal life!! If you want a taste of what Heaven is like please read

Divine Revelations of Heaven

Turn to Jesus while there is still time!!
And they say: The Beneficent hath taken unto Himself a son.
Assuredly ye utter a disastrous thing
Whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall in ruins,
That ye ascribe unto the Beneficent a son,
When it is not meet for (the Majesty of) the Beneficent that He should choose a son.
There is none in the heavens and the earth but cometh unto the Beneficent as a slave.
Verily He knoweth them and numbereth them with (right) numbering.
And each one of them will come unto Him on the Day of Resurrection, alone.

And their saying: Surely we have killed the Messiah, Isa son of Marium, the messenger of Allah; and they did not kill him nor did they crucify him, but it appeared to them so (like Isa) and most surely those who differ therein are only in a doubt about it; they have no knowledge respecting it, but only follow a conjecture, and they killed him not for sure.

And whoso seeketh as religion other than the Surrender (to Allah) it will not be accepted from him, and he will be a loser in the Hereafter

Old 04-15-2011, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Astounding! Another Muslim who refuses to acknowledge my concern and pretends I said nothing!

Ah well, par for the course.

i think if any muslim in this site know the answer for your concern then he will answer you.

Old 04-16-2011, 07:06 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,736,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmessage View Post
i think if any muslim in this site know the answer for your concern then he will answer you.
Seeing is believing -- and it seems to be a concern that no Muslim ever cares to answer.

The only answer I've gotten (elsewhere on a Muslim forum) was "I would be honored to be an executioner for Allah" -- so that guy apparently thought killing apostates from Islam was more than okay, but something he'd happily step up and do if needed.

That's the point where my opinion of Islam went from "good religion, good teachings, good people, live and let live" to "somebody stop them, they're all insane!!"

Old 04-16-2011, 07:48 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,250,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Occam's Bikini Wax View Post
Islam is fundamentally irreconcilable with civilized society. When a religion's own "holy" book demands the death of unbelievers, that religion should be expunged from existence as it has no value to humanity.
you''ll find that its probly not the religious folkbut rather the extemist,nut i dont kno enough about Isam to understand it...

Moderator cut: Orphaned

Last edited by june 7th; 04-21-2011 at 04:56 PM..

Old 04-17-2011, 01:21 AM

11,798 posts, read 25,189,686 times
Islam will have to go through a process of socialization to be compatible with civilzed society, much as Christianity had to. I only hope life on the planet will survive long enough for that to happen.

Old 04-17-2011, 04:33 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by catman View Post
Islam will have to go through a process of socialization to be compatible with civilzed society, much as Christianity had to. I only hope life on the planet will survive long enough for that to happen.
Amen!

Old 04-17-2011, 05:44 PM

Forbidden unto you (for food) are carrion and blood and swineflesh, and that which hath been dedicated unto any other than Allah, and the strangled, and the dead through beating, and the dead through falling from a height, and that which hath been killed by (the goring of) horns, and the devoured of wild beasts, saving that which ye make lawful (by the death-stroke), and that which hath been immolated unto idols. And (forbidden is it) that ye swear by the divining arrows. This is an abomination. This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam. Whoso is forced by hunger, not by will, to sin: (for him) lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful

Old 04-17-2011, 06:42 PM

21 posts, read 29,099 times
In the name of Allah
godofthunder9010: thank you for your comment
I want to explain the meaning of these Quranic verses
The Quranic verses that you have mentioned were for learning the Muslims how to fight at the time of invasion
At early time of Islam there was many opponents so they started to invade the muslims so Allah learned them by these verses and putted rules for that like not to fight at time of sacred months
I will give you an other verses to show you an other rules and to assure for you that Islam is a religion of peace
1- '' God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes, that you should show them kindness and deal justly with them . God loves just dealers ''( Qur'an 60:8)

2-'' Fight in the cause of God against those who fight you, but do not begin aggression. for God loves not aggressors'' (Qur'an 2:190

3-'' If they seek peace, then seek you peace and trust in God for He is the Hearer , the knower. ''
(Qur'an 8:61)

4-''... and let not the hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is next to piety; and fear Allah,for Allah is well- acquainted with all that you do.''(Qur'an 5:8)

5-'' But (remember that an attempt at) requiting evil may, too, become an evil: hence whoever pardons (his foe) and makes peace , his reward rests with Allah -for , verily He does not love transgressors. '' (Qur'an 42:40)

6-'' The good deed and the evil deed are not alike . Repel the evil deed with one which is better , then lo! he between whom and thee there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a bosom friend.'' (Qur'an 41:34)

The prophet Mohammed said :
1-( There is a reward for kindness to every living animal or human.)9

2-(... Do not betray, do not be excessive , do not kill a newborn child.)2

3-(Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span for forty years.)3

4-(The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed.6)7

5- (when you slaughter an animal , do so in the best way . One should sharpen his knife to reduce the suffering of the animal.)10

6-(A woman was punished because she imprisoned a cat until it died . On account of this , she was doomed to Hell. While she imprisoned it , she did not give the cat food or drink , nor did she free it to eat the insects of the earth.)8

I hope that you can get benefit and believe that Islam is a religion of peace and it reject terrorism
you should know that Qur'an is a book of Allah who had created us and he is more merciful and compassionate than our mothers , i do not think that any mother wants her son to be murderer so of course Allah does not want us to be murderers and kill our brothers and friends or to be frighteningly in the land , i am sure that he wants our life to be happy and peaceful
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam