Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2015, 11:19 AM

166 posts, read 443,405 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju33312 View Post
"Women aren't peices of meat for u filthy people to stare at. They deserve utmost respect and honor."

I think you should take my pop quiz! It's open book, so feel free to use the Quran and hadiths.

1. Who said 'It is My obligation to make Eve bleed once every month as she made this tree bleed. I must also make Eve stupid, although I created her intelligent.' Because Allah afflicted Eve, all of the women of this world menstruate and are stupid."

2. How old was Aisha when Muhammed started raping her (extra credit: How old was Muhammed?)

3. What did Muhammed get as payment for the women he sold?

4. When Muhammed's men were mass raping women after slaughtering their husbands, fathers and sons, what did Muhammed tell them to do with their ejaculate?

5. Name a woman Muhammed has slaughtered.

6. Tell me what Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 4, Number 233 says.
They can't answer your pop quiz, it would be like admitting Islam is the most brutal religion of all. Torture, rape, and murder, nothing peaceful about Islam.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2015, 11:49 AM

15,501 posts, read 17,103,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Masika View Post
They can't answer your pop quiz, it would be like admitting Islam is the most brutal religion of all. Torture, rape, and murder, nothing peaceful about Islam.
And this is an example of a brutal man who does nothing peaceful?

Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan: The Muslim Gandhi | Asia | DW.DE | 06.10.2011

When looking at Muslims, please try to understand we are all individuals and are not punched out as cookie cutter replicas of each other. Islam is all about personal responsibility and not the teachings of some teachers. We alone are responsible for our actions. We each are fully accountable for what we believe and do and we do not have the option of claiming we "were misled by a teacher" It is our own obligation to question all things and to personaly find reason to believe what we believe or do not believe.

Old 06-18-2015, 11:55 AM

1,601 posts, read 1,168,868 times
The point is, these terrorists did indeed set foot in a mosque.
But if you want a different validation, here it is:
Garland suspects attended same Phoenix mosque - CBS 5 - KPHO

In fact, I have provided FOUR examples where Muslims that did terrorist acts indeed DID step into a mosque. Now that I have proved you wrong, you want to go down another path.

"The link about Major Hasan does not make sense as none of the 9/11 terrorists were from the US and there is no indication any of them ever attended any Mosques in the USA"

I don't have time or desire to teach you about this. You can easily look it up. Where did they attend flight training? How long were they in the USA before the attack on 9-11? Which mosques did they attend? Let me get you started:
"As imam at a mosque in Falls Church, Virginia (2001–02), which had 3,000 members, al-Awlaki spoke with and preached to three of the 9/11 hijackers, who were al-Qaeda members."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

Please do your own research. The above took me 90 seconds to find using google.

BTW, you did not specify that a mosque must be in the USA.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:06 PM

"They can't answer your pop quiz, it would be like admitting Islam is the most brutal religion of all. Torture, rape, and murder, nothing peaceful about Islam."

Exactly true. I've given this quiz to hundreds of Muslims and NOT ONE would answer!

The other thing they pull is telling me that I post false verses. So, I ask them to post the verses and again, not one will! Likely because I am not posting false verses.

I used to think Muslims were just ignorant of such things and had no idea what was in the Quran and hadiths, but Muslims proved me wrong. I would give them verses to look up when they denied that Islam was evil. Obviously they were able to use their own sources.

Wouldn't you think that they would be horrified to learn that Muhammed raped a 9 year old child and that Muhammed and his gang would mass rape and then sell or enslave women, the Quran was full of hate, etc, etc, etc?? Any decent person would be sickened. But not one Muslim was! Not one said "OMG, I am horrified by this! I had better do some research!" Every one DEFENDED these things, or, threatened to slaughter me and my children.

It just amazes me that so many people can knowingly choose to submit to such evil.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:24 PM

"When looking at Muslims, please try to understand we are all individuals and are not punched out as cookie cutter replicas of each other."

I have read the quran and hadiths. I understand abrogation. I see what is happening in Europe. I studied Islamic history. I have spoken to almost 2,500 Muslims and dozens of ex-Muslims. I've read dozens of books on Islam (pro and con) and hundreds of articles. I've listened to debates. I've spent more months than I'd like to admit researching and sorting out lies that Muslims tell me. Including here.

I've been attacked with death threats, hit, stalked, banished, reported, hated, lied about, screamed at....all for telling the truth about Islam.

I've had friends slaughtered by Muslims in the name of Islam.

The very few Muslims I thought were good turned out to be no good.

So, don't go there with me. EVERY Muslim chooses to submit to an evil 'god' who demands terrorism and hate and slaughter of anyone who does not submit to his evil. EVERY Muslim thinks a man who raped a child, raped and enslaved and sold women after slaughtering their fathers, sons and husbands, demanded people be slaughtered for making fun of him, terrorism and genocide, etc, etc,,,,is the perfect example to follow.

Good people do not choose to follow evil ideologies. Good people do not defend rape, pedophilia, terrorism, slavery, human trafficking, torture, murder, hatred of the good.

Old 06-18-2015, 12:27 PM

22,280 posts, read 19,263,570 times
Quote:

It just amazes me that so many people can knowingly choose to submit to such evil.
and that even the so-called supposedly "peaceful" shrug it off, because condoning evil, is in itself evil
the passive who stand by and say nothing, even if it is as simple as "this is wrong, this is bad, this must stop, i want no part of it" have blood on their hands

Old 06-18-2015, 12:33 PM

Quote:

Good people do not choose to follow evil ideologies. Good people do not defend rape, pedophilia, terrorism, slavery, human trafficking, torture, murder, hatred of the good.
that is correct

my mother put it very simply, and she was a person with absolutely no religion whatsoever
but she did know human nature, and she loved her children, and wanted us to be safe

she said when you are dating a man, and the subject comes up in conversation about rape, murder, hatred, violence against women, does he speak out against it, or does he justify and defend and rationalize it. Any person who justifies and defends rape, murder, and hatred is dangerous and he is not safe to be around and he will do you harm.

she was right. she is right.
it is about human nature. a person justifies and defends evil, they are dangerous and evil

Old 06-18-2015, 12:51 PM

Quote:
The point is, these terrorists did indeed set foot in a mosque.
But if you want a different validation, here it is:
Garland suspects attended same Phoenix mosque - CBS 5 - KPHO

In fact, I have provided FOUR examples where Muslims that did terrorist acts indeed DID step into a mosque. Now that I have proved you wrong, you want to go down another path.

"The link about Major Hasan does not make sense as none of the 9/11 terrorists were from the US and there is no indication any of them ever attended any Mosques in the USA"

I don't have time or desire to teach you about this. You can easily look it up. Where did they attend flight training? How long were they in the USA before the attack on 9-11? Which mosques did they attend? Let me get you started:
"As imam at a mosque in Falls Church, Virginia (2001–02), which had 3,000 members, al-Awlaki spoke with and preached to three of the 9/11 hijackers, who were al-Qaeda members."

Please do your own research. The above took me 90 seconds to find using google.

BTW, you did not specify that a mosque must be in the USA.

Yes al-Awaki did speak with 3 of the 9/11 terrorists shortly before 9/11 but as they were already in the US for flight training it is doubtful he had any influence on their choice to be suicide bombers.

Quote:
As imam at a mosque in Falls Church, Virginia (2001–02), which had 3,000 members, al-Awlaki spoke with and preached to three of the 9/11 hijackers, who were al-Qaeda members.[23] In 2001, he presided at the funeral of the mother of Nidal Malik Hasan, an Army psychiatrist who later e-mailed him extensively in 2008–09 before the Fort Hood shootings.[24][25] During al-Awlaki's later radical period after 2006–07, when he went into hiding, he was associated with Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the Nigerian who attempted the 2009 Christmas Day bombing of an American airliner.[26][27][28] Al-Awlaki was allegedly involved in planning the latter's attack.

For reference the Fort hood shooting took place 11/5/2009
Maj Hasan was a walking time bomb and it should have been recognized. He wanted a deferment from military duty and should have been given one.

Quote:
In 2007, when Major Hasan was a resident in the psychiatric program at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, the academic presentation he made that was required for graduation — known as his grand rounds presentation — stated that a risk of having American Muslims in the military was the possibility that they would murder their fellow troops.
He had also asked a supervisor at Walter Reed whether he qualified for conscientious objector status, told classmates during a fellowship that his religion took precedence over the Constitution, and in an academic paper defended Osama bin Laden.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/21/us...lik-hasan.html

No I did not specify that the Mosque had to be in the USA but since Hasan and the 2 idiots from Arizona were inthe USA it does not seem likely they had much to do with any Mosques outside the USA

From personal experience every identified US Mosque is pretty much monitored by the FBI, Homeland Security and Local law enforcement.

The most terrorist attacks in the US are committed by non-Muslims.

The big issue is that 9/11 has been the worse terrorist attack in history and as a result it seems many Americans still feel that reflects Islam. Yet, not one American Muslim was involved.

Old 06-18-2015, 01:23 PM

Ali Sina (pseudonym) is an Iranian Ex-Muslim now living in Canada, he states:

“I used to be a radicalized Muslim willing to die for the cause of Jihad until 1994. As a member of the PLO I was involved in terror activity, and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, I was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem as a result of which, thank G-d, no one was injured. My mother was an American and my father a Palestinian Arab. My parents sent me in 1978 to the United States to study at Loop College in Chicago Illinois. There I was recruited at a hotel ‘Terror Conference’ by Jamal Said, a founder of the IAP (Islamic Association of Palestine) and Imam at one of the largest mosques in Chicago. The IAP was a forerunner to today’s Hamas terror organization and also to the terror front group CAIR (Council for American Islamic relations). This was in the early 1980s when I was being trained for Jihad activities in the USA along with many other young foreigners as well as US citizens. The Imams were the prime recruiters for terrorism then as they are still today and terror conferences are held all over the USA to this day…

if it's about which source has more credibility....this source is far more credible than any so-called peaceful person justifying and defending hatred and violence.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 06-18-2015 at 01:42 PM..

Old 06-18-2015, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post

“I used to be a radicalized Muslim willing to die for the cause of Jihad until 1994. As a member of the PLO I was involved in terror activity, and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, I was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem as a result of which, thank G-d, no one was injured. My mother was an American and my father a Palestinian Arab. My parents sent me in 1978 to the United States to study at Loop College in Chicago Illinois. There I was recruited at a hotel ‘Terror Conference’ by Jamal Said, a founder of the IAP (Islamic Association of Palestine) and Imam at one of the largest mosques in Chicago. The IAP was a forerunner to today’s Hamas terror organization and also to the terror front group CAIR (Council for American Islamic relations). This was in the early 1980s when I was being trained for Jihad activities in the USA along with many other young foreigners as well as US citizens. The Imams were the prime recruiters for terrorism then as they are still today and terror conferences are held all over the USA to this day…

if it's about which source has more credibility....this source is far more credible than any so-called peaceful person justifying and defending hatred and violence.
Isn't that a bit of a contradiction ?

Iranians are not Arab they are Aryans basically the same ancestry as Germans.

How do you reconcile this:

Quote:
with this:

Quote:
“I used to be a radicalized Muslim willing to die for the cause of Jihad until 1994. As a member of the PLO I was involved in terror activity, and was imprisoned in Jerusalem for three weeks. In prison, I was recruited to plant a bomb in Bethlehem as a result of which, thank G-d, no one was injured. My mother was an American and my father a Palestinian Arab.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam