Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2008, 07:17 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,240,720 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldengrain View Post
Sure, Christians are liars. I do not stand for Chrisitanity, but I have not heard of organized gangs of them planning to destroy this country through violent means lately.
Look into MS-13. Not exactly terrorists in the classic sense of the word, but still....

Quote:
Why are you so vicious? If you are not a terrorist trying to recruit Americans into doing your dirty work, I have no argument with you. It seems, to me, that you are over-reacting.
Me vicious? Naw, you are just over-reacting. I am curious as to why you are so ignorant, though.

Quote:
I'm really glad that I started this thread. You cannot close it down because I have said nothing attacking a religion.
Hey chuckles, am I trying to close it down? MmmmHmmmmm.

Quote:
I have only suggested that terrorists could be using Islam to recruit Americans into their midst.
You are also saying that anyone who disagrees with you is a terrorist.

Quote:
So you are defending terrorists, and claiming that I am attacking the truly religious.

I guess we all know what that makes you, don't we?
I'm defending terrorist? Sorry to say that the only thing that I am defending is intelligence.

By your own logic one could say that you are the terrorist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2008, 07:19 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,296,774 times
Default Muslim victims of terror

An informative link concerning the Muslim victims of terrorism:

Publications (broken link)

It is hard to describe Islam as a religion of peace when they blow up their own people on Islamic Holy days and during prayer times. They took out Anwar Sadat and Ahmed Shah Massoud. It is also disturbing that the U.N. refuses to classify the violence in Darfur as genocide.

Old 05-24-2008, 07:52 AM

8,831 posts, read 11,623,201 times
Quote:
Thank you very much.
I did not think that I posted anything radical, just an observation of what an intelligent radical would do.

Makes me question the motivation of some who are responding here, though.
Radical is as radical does, right? Hateful, confrontational responses means an underlying truth that cannot be denied and hit's home with the confronter.....ergo the attitude. I mean, who in their right mind defends terrorism?

Old 05-24-2008, 09:42 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,233,536 times
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord
Quote:
I mean, who in their right mind defends terrorism?
The Jews, Christians and Muslims during one of their holy crusades (particularly their wars over Jerusalem), then and now.

Old 05-24-2008, 10:23 AM

3,771 posts, read 7,094,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
Radical is as radical does, right? Hateful, confrontational responses means an underlying truth that cannot be denied and hit's home with the confronter.....ergo the attitude. I mean, who in their right mind defends terrorism?

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. No one defends terrorism, you must understand the psyche and position of whoever it is you disagree with -- you may find you don't entirely disagree. It's all relative, brother.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:47 AM

613 posts, read 1,270,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DayoftheLord View Post
no one has defended terrorism.

Old 05-24-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Because, although Muslems are forbidden to lie in the religion, Muslems on various sites are lying, sugar coating the religion. Most honest people do admit to stonings, imprisonment, murders that are commited by a few nuts in their religion. They will also admit that their holy book may contain instructions to do these terrible things.

Then, they will, typically, say they disown those horrible people, want nothing to do with them, and do not obey, believe in, or in any way support those nasty things in the holy book. They will say the book was written quite a while ago and those things do not apply today.

People on sites who claim to be part of the Muslem religion (and I have no way of knowing that they are) seem to be trying to convince people to 'come on down, the water's fine' and when someone says it is not always all that fine, in fact it is horrible at times, they just deny, deny, deny. Which is a lie, lie, lie.

Which underscores my initial caveat that these are NOT peaceful Muslims, but trollers for idiots.

There, I said it again. In actual English. I hope you can understand that.
ok fine its still seems far fetched to me. infact i think the only people that can believe it would also be the ones targeted

Old 05-24-2008, 11:56 AM

i got an idea....why dont you do alil experiment and test your theory huh?

Old 05-24-2008, 12:16 PM

123 posts, read 303,889 times
I was targeted once by 'the lieing contingency' of considering magnetism as the dispersive essence for developing chemistry against shape: by a Muslim. He believes and devoutly contends that that is only the mianderings of Jewish propaganda over the existence of living species at the infancy (ha, ha, ha) evolution in the so-called Universe. My view was aboring him, and I should be targeted to review my biology textbooks on the true shape for form to function.

Old 05-24-2008, 01:16 PM

4,348 posts, read 7,356,599 times
Quote:
Sure, Christians are liars. I do not stand for Chrisitanity, but I have not heard of organized gangs of them planning to destroy this country through violent means lately.

Why are you so vicious? If you are not a terrorist trying to recruit Americans into doing your dirty work, I have no argument with you. It seems, to me, that you are over-reacting.

I'm really glad that I started this thread. You cannot close it down because I have said nothing attacking a religion.

I have only suggested that terrorists could be using Islam to recruit Americans into their midst.

So you are defending terrorists, and claiming that I am attacking the truly religious.

I guess we all know what that makes you, don't we?

Look at Serbia in 1999 that was Christians doing ethnic cleansing. (That is a PC word for holocaust)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam