Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 02:38 PM

69 posts, read 150,090 times

Advertisements

Mekka is the center of the universe

By: Magdy Abd Al-Shafy

Mekka is the first place created

Mekka, also Baca , where Muslims do their Hajj is proved to be the first land created. It is scientifically established that the globe in the beginning was completely submerged in water( a huge ocean), later volcanoes in the bottom of this ocean erupted violently sending out huge amounts of lave and magma forming "a hill", and this hill was the land which God ordered to be floor of the Kabba (kiblah),the basalt stones from Mekka were proved to be the most ancient stones in the earth by a scientific study ,

If so, this means that God must have extended land from this place. So this is the oldest place in the world.

Is there any prophetic hadith denote this staggering fact? The answer is plain "yes".

The prophet says" The Kabba was a piece of land over water, from which the land was extended." And this is supported by the already mentioned fact.

Being the first place created is, no doubts, adds to the spirituality of the place. Also, who told the prophet that the land was in the yore of time was submerged in water and who told him that Kabba was the first place to be built on this piece of land as supported by the study of the basalt rocks in Mekka?

Mekka is the center of the world

Professor Hussin Kamel stumbled over a staggering fact that Mekka is the center of the world. He was in search of a way of determining the direction of the kiblah in the major cities of the world.

Mekka is the center of the universe (http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=show_det&id=363 - broken link)
http://www.55a.net/firas/english/?page=show_det&id=361 (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2008, 04:30 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,621,835 times
I'm not trying to be a wise-guy, but I would like to ask this question: if Mecca is the oldest place on Earth, how do you explain human history in all the centuries prior to the Kaaba being laid?

Old 12-11-2008, 11:26 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,868,057 times
Just another egoism of a religion. Mine is the right one and yours isn't. There is one "center" of the Universe I call it God, from which all things come. mine is not an Islamic God, a Christian God, a Jewish God it is simply the essence of everything. There is one sound that vibrates and speaks the sound of God and it is represented by AUM. Its energy permeates all things. There is no yours, mine or anothers, it just is. The pure feeling of God is love, this was the message of the Christ. It was not the perversion that he is the only way as some wish to propose. God is for all even those that wish to doubt, none are excluded and there is nothing you can do to not be a part of the picture. All is well. When God is present fear isn't and thus the statement "Why fear when I am here"? And when asked by Moses "who are you"? the response.... I am! Think about that it is truth in its simplest form.
All the masters have told us, it is as you make it. What are you making it? a place of fear? ignorance? distrust? deceipt? hate? Sadness? ... Sounds like "hell" to me. Love? kindness? compassion? life? blessings? sounds like heaven to me. Which are you creating? You can change at any moment. it is your choice. You are blessed. It is so.

Old 12-11-2008, 11:59 PM

790 posts, read 1,734,005 times
Quote:
Earth isn't in the centre of the universe, so how would Mekka be?

Old 12-12-2008, 12:45 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,941,954 times
There is no such thing as the center of the universe. This is more made up crap with the words "science" attached to it so that the gullible will think it's credible.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:32 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,400,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
There is no such thing as the center of the universe. This is more made up crap with the words "science" attached to it so that the gullible will think it's credible.
No kidding.

Galileo dealt with this same mythology and was flamed for his scientific discoveries which were in fact actual truth compared to the ignorance of pompous pius clergyman, who in actuality had the correct understanding within their grasp, but refused to accept. The recent forgiveness given to Galileo by the church is a sham as well.

I say the center of the universe for me is where ever I'm located at any one time in the universe.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:37 AM

2,255 posts, read 5,400,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by souhilo1 View Post

By: Magdy Abd Al-Shafy

Mekka is the first place created

Mekka, also Baca , where Muslims do their Hajj is proved to be the first land created. It is scientifically established that the globe in the beginning was completely submerged in water( a huge ocean), later volcanoes in the bottom of this ocean erupted violently sending out huge amounts of lave and magma forming "a hill", and this hill was the land which God ordered to be floor of the Kabba (kiblah),the basalt stones from Mekka were proved to be the most ancient stones in the earth by a scientific study ,

If so, this means that God must have extended land from this place. So this is the oldest place in the world.

Is there any prophetic hadith denote this staggering fact? The answer is plain "yes".

The prophet says" The Kabba was a piece of land over water, from which the land was extended." And this is supported by the already mentioned fact.

Being the first place created is, no doubts, adds to the spirituality of the place. Also, who told the prophet that the land was in the yore of time was submerged in water and who told him that Kabba was the first place to be built on this piece of land as supported by the study of the basalt rocks in Mekka?

Mekka is the center of the world

Professor Hussin Kamel stumbled over a staggering fact that Mekka is the center of the world. He was in search of a way of determining the direction of the kiblah in the major cities of the world.
Just out of curiosity, how did Mecca survive the flood of Noah's day ?

According to the bible, even the Garden of Eden would have been wiped out.

It would seem that not even Allah is at the center of the universe, unless of course he lives inside that black meteorite.

Old 12-12-2008, 06:58 AM

4,655 posts, read 5,073,559 times
Funny...but according to the mormons...isn't it in Missouri somewhere?

I smell shennanegans here....

Old 12-12-2008, 08:15 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,924,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdbrich View Post
Funny...but according to the mormons...isn't it in Missouri somewhere?

I smell shennanegans here....
No more so than any other religious shenanigans.

Old 12-12-2008, 10:53 AM

1,216 posts, read 2,265,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepacific View Post
Just out of curiosity, how did Mecca survive the flood of Noah's day ?

According to the bible, even the Garden of Eden would have been wiped out.

It would seem that not even Allah is at the center of the universe, unless of course he lives inside that black meteorite.
who said to you that muslims believe that the flood of noah was universal ?

actually we believe that it was partial flood

by the way when the original post said that mekkah in the center of the universe he meant the world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam