Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2019, 12:32 PM

1,478 posts, read 478,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1+1=5 View Post
I'm not following any of this. What are you reading?
I was finishing what I wrote when you posted, hopefully it will make sense to you if you see the rest of the post.

1+1 can equal as many as you want it too. And that is because the numbers in the equation are positively relative to each other. I figure 1+1 is the greatest equation.

Last edited by chief scum; 06-16-2019 at 01:26 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2019, 03:29 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
If Einstein's theory is relativity then why did he split an atom ? Which would be the opposite of relativity and as a result has the opposite effect as relativity, as they blow it apart. I do not see any power in splitting an atom. I prefer whole togetherness, which is plumb true relativity...

….You can't build a house on an unshakeable foundation without it. Had King Solomon asked to live in God's House with his request to be granted, then it would not have been a labor in vain, but plumb true relativity, instead of his house over here and God's house over there. Solomon asked for wisdom to lead the people, and had he asked to live in God's House, where to lead them is a given, and it is leading them Home.
Again, where are you going with this?....

Old 06-16-2019, 04:49 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:

Over the course of 11 years, I wrote on a Jewish forum, and I wrote many rebukes, however I also wrote of the blessings.
Because?

You wanted to reach out to the Jewish people? Why?

Do you mean that you spoke on a Judaism forum for 11 years?

Can we know which one? I can only think of one.

Old 06-16-2019, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Again, where are you going with this?....
I am just writing from within the framework.

I view the Universe from God's first spoken words and from that "one verse" I learn His word that is shared from that point forward, in all humility, because I know that I am not the light. I am just thankful for the light and agree with God that it is good. And sharing in the viewing pleasure. It is not empty light....

...It says the Earth was empty and without form. And when God said; Let there be light. God saw the light and saw that it was good. It doesn't say God saw the Earth and saw that it was good.... It says the Spirit of God hovered over the waters, and God shared creation life and living form with the Earth from that point forward. Also carrying the same good judgement, in complete relation to First Light. Plumb true relativity.

Old 06-16-2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Because?

You wanted to reach out to the Jewish people? Why?

Do you mean that you spoke on a Judaism forum for 11 years?

Can we know which one? I can only think of one.
I was looking for Jewish people and sometimes I feel like I am the only one left.

No, I wrote. 9 years actually, because I was without the internet for two of those years.

I don't make people answerable to me. I just share what I know, after that it isn't up to me.

Old 06-16-2019, 05:34 PM

1,249 posts, read 1,732,449 times
If you were going to give someone one piece of advice, what would it be?

Old 06-16-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1+1=5 View Post
If you were going to give someone one piece of advice, what would it be?
Well, people are always talking about free will, but in the Garden of Eden, before sin, God shared His perfect will with them and for them to walk in. The perfect will of God is for you to believe Him. And through all my ups and downs and much suffering, that has served me well.

P.S. Just as it says; Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.

Last edited by chief scum; 06-16-2019 at 05:56 PM..

Old 06-16-2019, 06:40 PM

619 posts, read 310,782 times
Quote:
1+1 can equal as many as you want it too. And that is because the numbers in the equation are positively relative to each other. I figure 1+1 is the greatest equation.
1+1 is not an equation.

Old 06-16-2019, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben Shunamit View Post
1+1 is not an equation.
It was when God created the man and woman and blessed them and said; Be fruitful and multiply.

I figure you could say 1+1 is the beginning of math.

Old 06-16-2019, 06:56 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Well, people are always talking about free will, but in the Garden of Eden, before sin, God shared His perfect will with them and for them to walk in. The perfect will of God is for you to believe Him. And through all my ups and downs and much suffering, that has served me well.

P.S. Just as it says; Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.
What did he believe?...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism