Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2007, 07:23 PM

4,725 posts, read 10,136,321 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Well the woodstove is cranking,where's the marshmallows ¿
If Victoria isn't coming, I can't come either, so there....
We'll miss you, Bones.

Old 11-08-2007, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Night, y'all! I need some serious beauty rest.

Talk to y'all later.

<<SmokyMtnGal: Quit snickering.>>
I'm right behind you, hiknapster. Gotta drive back up to beautiful E. TN again tomorrow. Who the "hey" invented drainage ditches that don't go anywhere in the first place?! We have to talk to some folks about this before closing!!

Old 11-09-2007, 08:22 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Good luck on the drive! What's up with the drainage ditch?

Dragged myself out of bed and drove up to Pilot for two very large coffees. I have a lot of filing to do and appointments to make. Bleah!!!!!

I got almost 12 hours sleep!

Anybody know anything about pediatric dentists around here? I think I'm going to make an appointment for Lauren at Children's Dentistry of Knoxville. It's Darryl Phillips.

Also, how about a general doctor? Fred and I need checkups.

And a good dentist?

I have a great recommendation of an oral surgeon. I had Doctor Mark Widloski of East Tennessee Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. They have six offices, but I went to the one on Essary in Fountain City.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:51 AM

Smile Twelve hours of sleep! You're good to go now.

Thanks, hiknapster. Our lot has a drainage easement that is causing my husband great concern. The HOA is committed to taking care of this area and it is so far away from where the house will be located that I view it as a non-issue.

The area is on the property boundary and is piped underground to a catch basin in the street, so all of the right steps have been taken to prevent erosion or a breeding ground for mosquitoes. However, we are meeting with the owner of the property and one of the builders that we have talked with previously.

We were going up this AM, but the property owner cannot make the meeting now until Monday, so we will drive up Sunday afternoon to meet with them both on Monday at the site.

It isn't a big problem, just one of those things that you don't want to leave up to chance and circumstance.

There must be several good pediatric dentists in the area. That is a good decision for your little one. A Pedi. dentist will make it so much less stressful for her.

Keep smiling and filing!

Old 11-09-2007, 11:36 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
Hik, I am not sure exactly where you are located; but for the north side of town I love Dr Crystal Gue with Faculty Internal Medicine; she practices out of Halls. # 925-9020

UT Medical Center - Find a Doctor

Old 11-10-2007, 05:07 AM

35 posts, read 110,381 times
Well not that anybody would notice as I'm a shrimpy new member I have been gone for the past couple days because I have officially relocated to TN now, yay! And now I come back and find this shiny new chat thread

I have to say, you Tennesseans are REALLY nice. "Have a great day"-s and "Bless your heart"-s all around, lol. A clerk gave me a hug in the middle of the store because I said I was new in town. It's VERY weird...but something I don't think I'll mind getting used to

Old 11-10-2007, 05:36 AM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkholme View Post
Well not that anybody would notice as I'm a shrimpy new member I have been gone for the past couple days because I have officially relocated to TN now, yay! And now I come back and find this shiny new chat thread

I have to say, you Tennesseans are REALLY nice. "Have a great day"-s and "Bless your heart"-s all around, lol. A clerk gave me a hug in the middle of the store because I said I was new in town. It's VERY weird...but something I don't think I'll mind getting used to
WELCOME Dark!!!!! Howdy Neighbor Tell us all about where you are, your place, etc. Oh, and you have to put in a Location on your Profile now!!!

Old 11-10-2007, 07:01 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Quote:
A clerk gave me a hug in the middle of the store because I said I was new in town. It's VERY weird...but something I don't think I'll mind getting used to
But a good kind of weird.

Welcome to Tennessee!

Old 11-10-2007, 08:05 AM

7,280 posts, read 21,323,591 times
Quote:

Welcome home to TN, glad to have ya!

Old 11-10-2007, 08:27 AM

Smile Good to see you back, darkholme.

Welcome back to the forum, darkholme. WE did miss you! I hope that you enjoy your new home. I am anxious to join you all soon in TN.

The hugs go hand in hand with your new neighbors. It's Hugessee!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville