Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2014, 11:29 AM

2,017 posts, read 5,350,104 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones View Post
Right now 4:30am....
Yeah right, want to try that again???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2014, 04:00 AM

9 posts, read 16,651 times
hello everyone!

Me and my family (1 teenager) will move in knoxville around november or december this year. I have read a lot of good things about knoxville by browsing in this forum. We are indeed excited!. Hope to meet some new friends in this chat.

Old 09-06-2014, 07:35 AM

15,205 posts, read 12,073,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by m29m View Post
hello everyone!

Me and my family (1 teenager) will move in knoxville around november or december this year. I have read a lot of good things about knoxville by browsing in this forum. We are indeed excited!. Hope to meet some new friends in this chat.
Welcome to the neighborhood.....

We'll be waiting for the party......

Old 09-07-2014, 08:08 PM

Quote:
hello everyone!

Yes, Welcome! I agree with Bones, can't wait for the party! I hope you love Knoxville as much as I do.
Pam

Old 03-05-2015, 09:13 AM

@Bones and Pam

Hello all! Finally made it here! We got some few delays, but all is good ;-) . The crazy weather two weeks ago welcomed my family lol so my son got a two weeks holiday extension haha. So far, we are loving it here! Now I needed that coffee phartee.

May

Old 03-06-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
@Bones and Pam

Hello all! Finally made it here! We got some few delays, but all is good ;-) . The crazy weather two weeks ago welcomed my family lol so my son got a two weeks holiday extension haha. So far, we are loving it here! Now I needed that coffee phartee.

May
Party time.....

Old 04-10-2015, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Yes, Welcome! I agree with Bones, can't wait for the party! I hope you love Knoxville as much as I do.
Pam
"Car 54 where are you"....Time to party....

Old 04-30-2015, 01:11 PM

yep Spring party? ☺️

Old 11-25-2015, 09:00 PM

Howdy everyone! HappyThanksgiving!
Wanted to say hello, it has been ages since I have posted.
I no longer live in Tn. We moved in August up to Ohio, found we missed the south( my new husband John and I) and we scurried back below the mason Dixon as soon as we could. Currently we are staying with friends in Mrytle Beach, SC. We plan on purchasing a travel trailer and living in it full time and travelling too. I'm excited to try this all out.
When I get computer access again, I will post again. Until then[b] Happy holidays! Miss all my Tn. buddies.
Pam

Old 11-26-2015, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pam& Bill View Post
Howdy everyone! HappyThanksgiving!
Wanted to say hello, it has been ages since I have posted.
I no longer live in Tn. We moved in August up to Ohio, found we missed the south( my new husband John and I) and we scurried back below the mason Dixon as soon as we could. Currently we are staying with friends in Mrytle Beach, SC. We plan on purchasing a travel trailer and living in it full time and travelling too. I'm excited to try this all out.
When I get computer access again, I will post again. Until then[b] Happy holidays! Miss all my Tn. buddies.
Pam

OMG....Look what the cat drug in......

When y'all are going to be in the neighborhood give me a call....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Tennessee > Knoxville