Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 04:20 PM

207 posts, read 907,501 times

Advertisements

Pretty sure Lieberman is a lawyer who would sell his soul if he could, too. He's also a great sponsor of censorship in music, television, and video games. Not trying to say I hate the guy but I'm not a fan of his.

I'll still take Bill Richardson over all the others in the Dem field but having true leadership experience, a solid energy background, and the ability to speak up about unpopular issues seems to be less sexy than being a woman or black for some reason.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-26-2007, 10:40 PM

10,219 posts, read 15,931,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Another idiot conspiracy book.

Moslems have had only one credible and likely source of A bombs. It is well known who that is. The failure to remove the nuclear capability from Pakistan is the one that will get a US city blown up.

That explosion is probably required to do anything about it. We are not going to pull the fangs from Pakistan without losing a city first.

All the other stuff in the book is pretty much garbage.
I definitely agree with this. Remember Khan, the Pakistani scientist who was bribed by other countries to help them? If al-Qaeda had been able to afford a bid he would have helped them too.

A very frightening scenario is if the Pakistani government were overthrown by Islamic hardliners. That will give the jihadists control of a nuclear arsenal. This is even more scary than the Saudi royal family being overthrown and the oil fields falling in the hands of terrorists.

Anyone seen the most recent season of 24? That is a realistic and terrifying scenario, if our enemies unleash suicide bombers on American soil.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:37 AM

203 posts, read 545,660 times
Quote:
I very seldom correct anyones spelling or grammar and when I do it is for cause...a grievous breach that should not have been made. I cannot resist when one blows an attempt to appear erudite. That of course was not your problem. For you to appear intelligent would require a medium sized miracle.

Note that I am a somewhat dyslexic typist and most often edit things four or five times. That is why I seldom throw stones...my words are of glass.

Moslem is an acceptable variant of muslim. Both are I believe attempts to anglicize an arabic word.

olecapt just accept the fact you can't you cant spell our structure your sentences correctly. As far as intelligence your responses to other guests in this forum makes you sound like a 9th grade school girl throwing a hissy fit.

Old 08-27-2007, 04:54 AM

15,756 posts, read 38,208,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFILESMULDER View Post
olecapt just accept the fact you can't you cant spell our structure your sentences correctly. As far as intelligence your responses to other guests in this forum makes you sound like a 9th grade school girl throwing a hissy fit.
"olecapt just accept the fact you can't you cant spell our structure"

Old 08-27-2007, 08:42 AM

1,158 posts, read 3,415,677 times
Quote:
"olecapt just accept the fact you can't you cant spell our structure"
oh, snap! LOL!

Old 08-27-2007, 12:07 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFILESMULDER View Post
olecapt just accept the fact you can't you cant spell our structure your sentences correctly.
hahahahaaaaa Oh man. Good stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas